Michael Wu / Talking to young girls in roanoke, virginia

1 Roanoke, AL, United States

I am a "creep catcher" working out of Front Royal, Virginia. If you haven't heard of a creep catcher a lot of cities around the US/Canada have them. We are basically vigilante organizations dedicated to protecting young kids. Recently, I was chatting with a person on POF & Teen Spot. He is a married man, his name is Michael Wu or Mike Wu for short. He lives in Roanoke, Virginia and is a pastor at Cave Spring Baptist Church (Hopefully he minds his P's and Q's at the church) & also works as a tech at First Team Auto Mall in Roanoke. I had to do quite a bit of digging to get this information as Mike Wu was very hush hush about it. This guy was chatting to me, who he thought was an 11 year old girl. (Eleven years old people!) He exchanged a couple photos with me, and had some graphic chat, which I can't show much of here.
(I will include some of our email conversations after he deleted his POF after getting scared he was being set up ..)

Mike Wu continued chatting with me behind his wife and kid's backs from 3/1/2017 all the way to 5/1/2017 a few months of off/on chat. Mike Wu never showed up for a meeting, and he was very careful with a lot of what he said, but he still had these inappropriate conversations with someone he thought was a young girl. He is a bad person for this, in our opinion. Mike Wu has never been convicted of any crime like this on children, nor is he a sex offender but the purpose of this complaint is to let the world see what kind of activities he has been involved in online and hopefully this will serve as a warning to him to never do this again. This isn't his 1st time down this road chatting. He has never showed up to a meeting, but he has chatted and been caught online by creep catchers and my friends at least 4 other times. In 2015, 2016 and 2017.

Message to Mike Wu - Buddy, you had best stay off of the internet looking for children to talk to. Stay with your wife and your kids. You are not in any trouble...but hopefully this will serve as a warning to you. STOP CHATTING UP UNDERAGE KIDS ONLINE. Next time, your going up on my website and there will be something done about you. If you keep chatting, we will end up catching you... in person.

Michael Wu