Certified Acai Shannon LLC / Unauthorized Charges

Phone: 8882475013

AKA: CPIPAY COM SECUREEZ - as seen on your bank statements
Unauthorized debit
$74.90 x 5
They stealth fully make you agree to an auto debit once you order there "Trial". The "call Center" is absolutely no help even after calling and canceling the the sneaky auto debit.
I was told it was canceled several times, I finally demanded a refund and was told to write a letter... seriously!? I have gotten no answers to any letters, phone calls or a refund or even an apology. I opened a BBB complaint to hopefully get my money back. I also have my bank looking into the debits. Not only does the product suck, but there service is a complete joke, and to get them to stop taking your money takes months. Shady, untrustworthy, and god knows what else there doing with my information.
For others here is the info I have gathered:

Certified Acai | SHANNON LLC
44 Manson Libby Rd.
PO BOX 10
Scarborough, ME 04070

Also PO BOX 17855
Portland, ME 04112
[protected]

Comments

• Bo
      15th of Mar, 2010

I used the BBB to get the matter resolved. They fought me on the refund stating that I had agreed to their terms and conditions which include being billed $74.90 /month for a bogus product and access to a web site. Bottom line...Just do not deal with these people. This was part of their argument. There very shifty so choose your words carefully.

As part of the trial offer for Certified Acai, Live Lean for Life is a subscription to a website designed to aid in weight loss. Enrollment into both of these and our auto-ship program are explained in our Terms and Conditions. These terms are stated repeatedly throughout the ordering process: on our website, in the order confirmation page, a confirmation email, as well as in the literature packed with every product.

Here is the information for others to use to get it resolved.
    BBB Business ID: 116972
    Business name: 3V Marketing
    Address: PO Box 17855
    City: Portland
    State: ME
    Zip code: 04112

The other company that runs the website portion are these folks. I found them allot easier to handle.
    PUR SHW LIVELEANFORLIFE 888 820 4478 *CA you may find charges of 24.95 (US). Suposidly, from the look of my statements, only CPIPAY COM SECUREEZ was debiting me until i got the BBB involved then came the $24.95 charges.

Good Luck folks!