bestquinceaneradress.com / Poor Quality

1 China

I ordered my daughters pageant dress online from the site bestquinceaneradress.com. I feel in love with the dress that i ordered. I ordered it on February 27, 2012. The site said that it would take 2-3 weeks for shipment and they did except returns if the dress was not the one you ordered or if the measurement's were not right. I read that they make High Quality dresses but that was not the case. I waited 9 and 1/2 weeks to get the dress and when i would write them to ask them why my dress had not reached me yet they would only reply with it will be shipped soon, even when i stressed to them that my event was close and i needed it soon in case something was not right. When i finally recieved the dress, the same week as my event, the measurement'ss were off, the dress did not look as it did in the picture, and there were stains on it. I wrote the company extremely unhappy because i had no choice but to pay someone to fix it as it should have been when i recieved it. I sent it pictures of the the dress i recieved marked with notes pointing out what was not right and asked for a partial refund to cover the expenses that i was going to have to put into the dress because of their mistakes and this is the reply that i got back:
Dear Customer,
When you ordered the dress from us, you should know that our dress is not the original one.
So the difference between our dress and the original one is indispensable.
The dress is very beautiful on the picture, hope you can understanding!
Sherly
CAUTION: Do Not Order From Them!!!

bestquinceaneradress.com