Christopher FortuneDon't do business with them

G

Hi everybody! I just want to warn you about Christopher Fortune who sells and claims that he sells authentic nike shoes but when you give him the money, he will lead you in circles saying that the item is backordered or gives you all kind of excuses. I ordered 24 pairs of jordan shoes and one year later, the item did arrive but all are fakes and he just sent me half of what i ordered. He will send you fake tracking number too. I have lost around $1500 with this transaction. It's a lesson for me so i just want to warn you about this guy. He is from United States. I think if i remember correctly, he is form Alabama or Arizona. But His name is CHRISTOPHER FORTUNE! Dont forget that name, you'll thank me later...

I hope this helps to new buyers that are looking for authentic nikes. This line of product will get you broke and in trouble..