Celebritymeetandgreet.com Logo

Celebritymeetandgreet.com

Having problems with Celebritymeetandgreet.com?

Celebritymeetandgreet.com Customer Service Contacts

10040 w Cheyenne Suite 170 Box 23
Las Vegas, Nevada

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Celebritymeetandgreet.com Customer Service. Initial Celebritymeetandgreet.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Celebritymeetandgreet.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Celebritymeetandgreet.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Celebritymeetandgreet.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Celebrity Meet-n-GreetRude management, stay away

Took my daughter along with her friend to the celebrity meet-n-greet at the Eastwood Mall in Niles, Ohio to meet Bella Thorne only to be treated by her manager as if he’d just as soon spit on us than to have us there! We had stood in line for 3 1/2 hours to meet this young actress, and as we approached the stage we had noticed that they were practically pushing people off the stage. As we neared the stage we had noticed several disgruntle parents having some not so nice words to say about and to the management team.

When it became my daughter and her friends turn to meet Bella my daughter had asked for a photo. Bella was very nice and told my daughter yes. As I took the pic the manager came up to me waving his arms saying ” We don’t have time for photos. There are to many people in line.” in a very rude way. When I had told him that this was something he needed to take up with Bella, because all my daughter did was ask for a photo and she (Bella) was the one who told her yes.

He then went on to tell me how inconsiderate I was and so forth. I was so angry at this point all I could do was walk away with a few choice words as he put his hands upon my child, and her friend and practically pushed them off the stage. So here I am now one child with picture in hand, one crying without, and both with a bad experience.