BENTLEY ATTORNEYOVERCHARGED INTEREST

R

I owed Ridge Park College school fess they handed me over to them in 2007, the amount owed was R14000 and some rands. I sigend the agreemet to pay R500 per month and I stopped paying in 2007 due some financial crisis. In 2010 they garnished me and the amount was R33 000, when I asked why they said it's their interest, I feel that they over charged me as this is not the loan I took it's school fees it can't have more than 100% interest. Secondly in 2008 they garnished me I was owing R8400 and it went up to R14000-ref. No's Benz?1652 for 2006 and Ben2/2483 for 2007

• Ro
    Rosemary Shange Jul 19, 2012

I didn''t get any response as from then

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices