Having problems with Cellular Sales?

Cellular Sales reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 7, 2011. The latest review Cellular Sales Representing Verizon Wireless was posted on Sep 9, 2021. Cellular Sales has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 3 reviews. Cellular Sales has resolved 0 complaints.

Cellular Sales Customer Service Contacts

6513 Kingston Pike, Suite 106
Knoxville, Tennessee

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cellular Sales Customer Service. Initial Cellular Sales complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cellular Sales above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cellular Sales. Discuss the issues you have had with Cellular Sales and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cellular Sales Complaints & Reviews

Cellular SalesCellular Sales Representing Verizon Wireless

On July 28th 2021 I purchased an iPhone 12 at the Deschutes County Fair (in Oregon) ( Invoice : WAT21IN143). I am extremely unhappy with this purchase for numerous reasons. I tried contacting the Sales Rep who refused to help me. Also, I contacted Customer Service via email on 08/19/21. I was not responded to by 9/9/2021 so I sent a follow up email. I finally received a call back and the caller said they were not going to help me. As mentioned I purchased the iPhone 12, through Cellular Sales, at the Deschutes County Fair. I am extremely disappointed in the transaction. I received the rock bottom dollar for my, like new, iPhone 8 Plus ($99). The average trade in is $181. I was way overcharged for the Puregear Steel 360 Class protector which is available at Wal-mart for $15 (I paid $50). Also, I was charged $39.99 for the Nimbus 9 Phantom 2 Blue case (Available at Wal-mart for $20). Finally, I overpaid for the iPhone 12 which is for sale through Apple for $729 (I was charged $810). In total I believe I was short changed, by Cellular Sales and Verizon Wireless, approximately $206.

Cellular SalesDeception and deceit

Buyer beware! Back in december I purchased a new phone from the verizon store in newtown square, pa. I was told as a "gift" I can also have a tablet for a $1.00. And the tablet will cost me $10 a month. I asked, "any more fees or costs? "absolutely not!" i'm told by ray albright at the verizon store. Well, guess what? That "free" tablet came with a 2 year contract that was added onto the contract for my phone. Ray albright added the tablet to my phone contract without my knowledge. I decided to return the tablet because I never used it. Guess what? If I want to return my "gift" I have to pay $350 dollars to get out of the contract. When I complained I was told by joe, the manager of the verizon store in newtown square: "you signed the contract, go pound sand. " this is deceit and deception at its best. Don't be a victim. Don't shop any cellular sales stores dba verizon. If you need verizon, go to a corporate store, not a bogus dba. Ugh, I hate being taken by a #### scam artist.

Cellular Sales — Stay away

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GO TO CELLULAR SALES GO TO THE REAL VERIZON IF YOU WANT TO GET TAKEN CARE OF THE...