Menu

reviews & complaints

Superior Protection Services Complaints Summary

3 Resolved
45 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Superior Protection Services with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Superior Protection Services has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Superior Protection Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Superior Protection Services complaints 48

Sort by:

Newest Superior Protection Services reviews & complaints

6:12 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'am a Used Car Dealer and used Superior Protection for one of my customers. It was recommended by the finance company I was using. Our customer purchased a vehicle from us and after driving it for 3 days the transmission started acting up. The mechanic shop said it would be better to replace it. The customer test drove the vehicle before buying it and had...

3:10 pm EST

Superior Protection Services 2 year full service warranty

Bought a nice used vehicle last August, by October, and only a couple hundred miles later, we needed a leak fixed. Dealer did it, AND CHARGED US because warranty wouldn't cover the part. On the way home, it seal popped out again and leaked. They came out and fixed it for free, the next time, and the next morning we made it 3 miles before the engine seized. Superior is backing out of their deal, because they discriminate against the elderly and disabled. They are a crooked, heartless company who laughed at us when we tried to explain our claim. Turn away from any dealer that uses them, ask in advance. Like Price Ford in Port Angeles WA who "fixed" the car twice in a week and killed it, never spend a dollar their way. Never.

Claimed loss: 9,999.00 we are stuck with a 4 year payements, and a 2400 dollar worthless warranty.

Desired outcome: Business to be ethical and not deny obvious honest claims. Those people should be shot.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Superior Protection Services representatives only. If you are affiliated with Superior Protection Services, please claim your business to access these details.

10:53 am EDT

Superior Protection Services Warranty sucks

Recall on my 2012 Ford Explorer.

I paid 2000.00 for this warranty..and need a Rental..I needed to be at work today.

Warranty don't cover a rental..even though it says it does.

I'm at Ray Haskell's Ford in Waterville Maine..and they won't even touch this Company's Warranty.

The recall is covered by The Ford Company.

I called Superior and got some guy who sounded like he was drunk or sleeping..and I asked about my warranty..and he couldn't be bothered..he hung up on me.

Desired outcome: Outcome..NOTHING TO HELP ME.

K
8:03 pm EDT

Superior Protection Services Need a new engine

I was told by a mechanic that my son's car need a new motor but can't find anyone to do it we live in Warren Michigan. This bs because he paid for and it came with the car when he bought it otherwise he would get the car . My son just put $5000 in to the damn car 2 months ago now the engine is blew up. Need help finding someone to fix the engine. Thanks

Desired outcome: Fix my son's car he needs it for work and other things he has a payment every month on this car that is broken and hasn't had that long about a year and a couple of months

8:09 pm EDT

Superior Protection Services Extended warranty

Im goi g to atary this by theyvalready ducked ine claim.on a axel denied it because the boot was torn. Now here we are 2 months into having this car and the teansmission has almost gone out totally in it. Took it to a reliable mechaninc who had a code reader to read any codes it had thrown. Which btw there was but one indicator light a wrench thay finally came on on the way to the shop but after turning the car off dissapeared upon them starting it back up to check said code. Codes wa sdef transmissiin. Ot needs a new one. They asked all kinds of questions and from what i heard of the sode of the conversatiin they was tryimg to findna way out of covering the repair.they was told twice it was def the treansmissiin jot wht they was trying to say it was. Bout 30 mins later they finally finished with questions got all the information needed as to repair costs parts labor ect. Then say we are going to send one of our inspectors out well let you knoq when in 24 to 48 hours.. we are now still waiting to hear from thwm.on this issue. But my guess is they are goi g to try and find a wayvto weasle out of this repair like they did the last one. O was told by the mechanic it definetly was a internal part failure on the transmission and it was not a seal or gasket and it was nothing we did .. i dont see how ot would be so.ethi g we did weve o ly had the car for a lil over 2 months and have only driven it to and fro. Work and to the store

Desired outcome: Need to send their inspector to do what ever it is they are trying to do. And that They replace the transmission that my pamphley clearly says is covered

View 0 more photos
8:24 pm EDT

Superior Protection Services Superior auto warranty

I paid 3000 for a warranty I never made a claim on. When it finally needed a repair they denied my claim. This is the biggest scam ever. They take your money no problem. But when it come to them fixing something they will find any excuse to not do it. I am in the middle of getting a lawyer and suing them . I would not ever use this company. Plus all there customer service people are complete [censored].

Desired outcome: All my money I paid for my warranty that was never used being refunded

J
11:05 pm EDT

Superior Protection Services Extended warranty

Superior protection plan is nothing but a scam. I purchased the two year extended warranty when I purchased my vehicle. They sent out their specialist who denied my claim, because of modifications “over sized tires” the tires that were in the truck when I bought it. My timing chain, and solenoids need to be replaced, and tires have absolutely nothing to do with this issue.

I called numerous times and each time was on the phone for well over an hour, just to have them tell me they are canceling my warranty all together. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS SCAM

T
5:50 pm EDT

Superior Protection Services Warranty

I just purchased a 2014 chevy Impala and needed the Cadillac converter and exhaust pipe that was not screwed on right, so I tried to get it repaired and they daid that was not included, I told him that the pamphlet said that it was in the contract, so he told me I had the wrong pamphlet, so I asked him are the Superior Protection Plan he said yes, so I told him I had the right pamphlet, but he would not dix my car that need ed this for the engine light to go off and 4 tire sensors, when in the pamphlet it stats this in the pamphlet, but still he would not fix the car, co why pay into a warranty if they are going to limit on what can be fixed so why pay for a warranty if they are not going to a bind by it. so in othere words they just want your money and not fix your car.

Desired outcome: to get my car fixed all the need fixing the Cadillac converter. Bearing and bushing, rear right and left upper control arms loose, 4 tire sensors, rear suspension components driver side seat not working up or down.

2:08 pm EDT

Superior Protection Services Denied claim

I bought a 2012 dodge ram [protected] miles on it from A1 auto sales on stockton and 15th on January 27th filled paperwork out and the 28th I drove off with the truck. The end of March I had my truck serviced at jiffy lube and they said nothing was wrong with the truck. April 16th my truck over heated 20miles from home. I finally made it home and seen my waterpump was leaking so I replaced it an thermostat. Realized I had after market insurance I called told them my truck over heated and I changed waterpump and thermostat. They told me to tow it to the shop I did a week later Jogn l. Sullivan in yuba city called stating I need a new motor and the insurance company wants me to authorize a tear down so there inspector can do his job they quoted me 3500 for tear down and diagnostic. They sent there inspector after my truck has been there 3 weeks and they told me they would pay up to 30dollars a day for rental car. I called said I have found a brand new engine for 5000 they said my claim has been denied do to section g my car has overheated. I never received full contract they told me to email vscclaims. iaawg.com for a copy of denial letter and contract. Dealer has my truck stating I owe them 3500

Desired outcome: Need truck fixed it was running just making ticking noises now its torn down

J
3:07 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Superior Protection Services Warranty coverage.

I bought a 2015 lincoln mkt with 90k miles on it in the first few months the car died while driving. I was told it was a bumper to bumper warranty when purchasing. I called and had the car towed to a local repair shop to get the problem fixed. Ultimately they could not fix the problem. The car was transferred to a local Ford dealer. They made me pay one deductible at the first shop and now they want me to pay for a second deductible at the dealer. The failure was due to the engine jumped time and was running rich. Due to the engine running rich it melted the catalytic converter causing another 1600 dollar repair I have argued with them for over an hour and was told they will not cover the converter because it's not listed in the contract the fact that this company throws in every little workaround to not cover items is absolutely ridiculous the last person I spoke to wa Juan he said that he was the manager and no one was going to help with this issue so now my car has been in the shop for more than a month just to get stuck with a bill from damage that should be covered by the warranty. Long story short don't give them your money.

Desired outcome: To pay for the repairs and stop screwing people over.

11:35 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Superior Protection Services Warranty is a Scam, do not purchase!

The screen in my Dodge, that I just purchased 4 weeks ago, won't work. The screen controls all the climate control options in the car, they pushed this warranty, but my truck has 126,000 miles on it at purchase it doesn't cover anything over 100,000 miles and even the stuff it does they fight tooth and nail then refuse to cover. I have that and the check engine light came on 2 weeks after, the dealership said it needs a fuel pump among other things and the warranty is refusing to cover the issues. It's a complete ripoff, I paid $2,000 for it and now they will only rebate me a lesser amount because I had the audacity to drive my vehicle a little after purchasing it. Do Not Purchase This Warranty, it's a complete scam. We even called before calling a dealer to verify they'd cover the screen since it controlled the climate in the car and was told they would, they won't.

Desired outcome: A full refund or the company to actually stand behind their warranty and cover what they state they will.

S
5:08 pm EST

Superior Protection Services Extended warranty

We bought the warranty because of the "great coverage possibilities." We have only had the vehicle for about 11 months and haven't come close to hitting the mileage limit yet. We took the vehicle to a mechanic because the alternator needs to be replaced. Mechanic said he wouldn't take the warranty company because they haven't paid him several times in the past. Come to find out, no one in this area will take the warranty, because they DON'T pay! What a waste of $2000 for a warranty that can't be used. Apparently the only mechanic that will take the warranty is sketchy, so there's that. I've had enough of being ripped off and don't want to take any more chances.

G
11:47 am EDT

Superior Protection Services Extended warranty

My car has been in the shop for a month with a blown engine. I've been dealing with these people, specifically Sean with upper management and they're doing everything possible to get out of paying for the repairs on my vehicle. I paid over. $2,000.00 for this extended warranty and they don't want to honor their warranty. I'm considering legal action at this point. I would not recommend this company it is a scam.

Desired outcome: I want them to honor the warranty I paid for.

A
11:37 am EDT

Superior Protection Services Broken transmission!

My car has been in the shop for 3 months. I haven't even owned the car 6 months yet and it has to have repairs. Compressor and Transmission. 1st Transmission wrong one. 2nd Transmission doesn't work. Car still sitting in shop!. I've called the warranty company and tried to get the name of the Top Man or a contact and NO luck so I'm coming here!.

The warranty company bought a used Transmission that does not work now my car still sits while the warranty company says it's between the people that them the warranty company bought the Transmission from and shop. NO. Yall bought it now handle it. Because I'm making car payments with NO car to drive!. I need to speak to the owner of this company!. I've been so disrespected by the parts manager at the warranty company and the list goes on and on!.

Desired outcome: My car to be fixed!. Put a transmission in it from dealership!. Yall have attempted 2 transmissions no luck!

3:35 pm EDT

Superior Protection Services 2009 toyota corolla

I bought a vehicle on May 31 2022. I drove it home and there was a noise under the hood. A small tapping. I set an appointment to get it look at. One wasn't available until August 4. I used the vehicle to drive to work. I went on vacation for 4 days with a rental and left my vehicle home. During this time I bought a new sound system and tinted windows laser cut floor mats weathertech rainguards. When I come back from vacation the car starts stalling. On July 26 I go out to my car and go to start it like normal and it won't start. I call a tow truck to get it to a shop. The mechanic says it's the engine I need a new one. They call superior protection plan and they say they want to know exactly what's wrong before they send an adjuster. The mechanic doesn't trust the warrenty company so I have to pay $700 for the engine taredown. Then I get a call from the mechanic saying that superior protection plan doesn't want to cover it because the engine overheated. I had no knowledge of it overheating. I have mechanical experience. So they only want to cover the head gasket not the labor. So the mechanic said he sent them a new estimate where I'm spending around $3500 in repairs. Not to mention I've been paying $1500 in car rentals a month because they have had my car going on 2 months now. And the mechanic says he can not get intouch with superior protection plan after trying multiple times. And when I called a month ago to try and figure out how this is possible the customer service person I talked too, I had asked him " basically I'm just getting f***ed" and he said "yeah basically "

Desired outcome: Full reimbursement.

View 0 more photos
4:10 pm EDT

Superior Protection Services Vehicle warranty

I can not get a mechanic to work on my vehicle. They wont accept superior because they wont pay. Now, what am i supposed to do? I was required to take out the warranty by my finance company..my compressor is out on my Colorado and i have a leak under neath the truck. I took it to a mechanic who works with claim companies. He did the diagnostic test on the air, then realized it was Superior and told me he was so sorry, but they are the ONLY claim company they will not work with because they will not pay up.

Desired outcome: Vehicle fixed or my warranty cost refuned to me.

W
5:49 pm EDT

Superior Protection Services Car Warranty

On 05/16/2022 I purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima from a Dealer in VA Beach. They sold me a 12-month 12,000 mil warranty that covers just about nothing. But I started to have issues 2 days ago and took my car to a Nissan dealer to get it repaired. They want the dealer to rip apart the whole engine so they can see the Issue even though there are codes in the computer system of the Car that tell them what is wrong. They are giving the dealer the run around so they do not have to fix it. This is the only car that I have and just bought a little over a month ago. I wish I had good credit so I never had to purchase from these scam artists. I want my warranty honored and taken seriously. They said that they would probably have to have an adjuster come out and it could take weeks.

Desired outcome: Want car repaired

D
6:03 pm EDT

Superior Protection Services Extended car warrantee 2007 Honda odyssey

I bought a 2007 Honda Odyssey okay 15 years old so the CV joints in the front of the car were making noise really bad after Less Than 3 months took it into a dealer because they wouldn't accept the repair shop that I was going to go to and the dealer tried twice to get my CV joints approved but they said the boot was torn and it wouldn't be covered well it was that way when I bought it they didn't have they didn't have any problem accepting my money but they sure have problems fixing the covered parts that are supposed to be fixed I'm going to try to reduce my plan to 12 months 12000 miles or cancel the plan altogether and save myself the 1900 bucks and they can go screw themselves

Desired outcome: The the desired outcome would be to honor your warranty and cover the CV joints which is part of the drivetrain live up to my end of the deal and make my payments I just don't see it happening got a lot of running around

R
4:42 pm EDT

Superior Protection Services Aftermarket warranty they won’t fulfill nor have any repair shops that accept it

Since day one it leaked some kind of fluid and was told to disregard and say before my 2 months payment it broke down and when I call they tell me to find a garage and it has to be pre approved first but the problem is I can’t find a garage in Ohio to accept it. Here is my contract number for superior protection plan [protected]

Contract number is [protected]

Desired outcome: Fix my car I am required to pay you payment you need to produce a product that drives

R
12:38 pm EST

Superior Protection Services Camaro 2010 Lanier automotive

My car is running hot from day one.. Only to go through dealership stringing me along... Then finally sent me to another shop. I payed duductable for water pump replacement.. Still running hot.. Now they claim blower head gaskets... Only to be a old a assessment needed to be don't before i'm approved. This is bs.. I can't drive out of town for my family... I've never not had this car 3months... Dealership want me to reapply for a different car and charge me to xtra

Desired outcome: I would like a car that doesn't have 200000 miles and your charging me 20000 $...Or a engine repair

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Superior Protection Services contacts