A.R.C Recovery, IncBogus Billing and Collections

R

After many "notices" from "yellowpagesonline.com of "past due" charges for internet yellow pages, I called them and asked for any confirmation or authorization they had to validate their claim. They hung up on me.
Three months later RVNA received a collection letter from ARC Recovery from Ridgeview, NJ. I called to talk to a Mr. Cutler and was placed on hold for an excessive time. I hung up and called back and told them I thought their claims were fraudulent and without warrant. I was told to call back when I was in a better mood.