Animal Shelter Logo

Animal Shelter

Having problems with Animal Shelter?

N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Animal Shelter.

Complaints & Reviews

animalshelter.orgScammed me.

I am keen of dogs from the early childhood. Now I live alone and I decided to buy small dog like Chihuahua. I fund 3-month puppy on animalshelter.org. I contacted the seller and woman told me that they only want to make away with this puppy and I should pay for shipping. She scammed me.