Complaints & Reviews

False pretenses and poor service!

I had my wedding catered by this company (person). Turns out she (Angelina) knows little to nothing about catering weddings or any event for that matter. They were late and very unprofessional. Her food was not exceptional as she claims, she buys her food from costco and other warehouse stores. I later found out that all the information I read on her website was a big lie. Her experience was exaggerated and the testimonies submitted by the clients were in her own words not those who she claims wrote them. She's a fake and I wouldn't recommend her to any of my friends and family.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices