Amsterdam apartment rentalsservices/scam

I would like to notify you and complain of possible scam/ illegal business.

I have booked and paid for an apartment in Amsterdam with this group.

Upon making this booking service has been inconsistant and terrible and I have just come across these reports and am concerned that I am going to be a victim like these people and that this is a scam.

Please see full details here;

The company name is DAB mediation and consultancy, http://www.dab-mediation-consultancy.com/

Please let me know what I can do. I have signed a contract and now cannot cancel the agreement as I will not get any money back. I am due to take possession of a short term let in April. I now think that we may arrive there and there will be no one to meet us with keys or access to the property.

Any help or advice you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,