Adaptable Realty LLC Logo

Adaptable Realty LLC

Having problems with Adaptable Realty LLC?

Adaptable Realty LLC reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 23, 2010. The latest review Freud - Non payment for services rendered was posted on Jul 23, 2010. The latest complaint Freud - Non payment for services rendered was resolved on Jul 23, 2010. Adaptable Realty LLC has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Adaptable Realty LLC has resolved 1 complaints.

Adaptable Realty LLC Customer Service Contacts

87 Woodland Rd
Short Hills, New Jersey

Adaptable Realty LLC Complaints & Reviews

Adapt Linguistic ServicesFreud - Non payment for services rendered

Hello,
I worked for Adapt Linguistic Services in Dec. 2008 and Jan. 2009 translating numerous film scripts from Polish to English. They promised to pay me within one month of delivery. I have been waiting until today, July 23 2010, and I still have not been paid. They owe me $1, 085.54 USD of the total amount $1627, 54. After I pleaded and threatened and submitted Pay Pal request they paid me $542 as a partial payment on April 30, 2009 but nothing more after that. I tried calling and email but they do not respond. I approached police and FBI looking for help but they could not do anything. Is there anything you can do to catch the thieves and prevent them from stealing from other people ? I have all the names of people I dealt with at that "agency" as well as all my correspondence etc. More contact info as they have numerous email addresses:

Juliette Dinh

[protected] Fax
Skype: adaptls

• Ge
      Geraldina Nov 02, 2011

File a complaint with Small Claims Court against them if you have a case. And report them to the Better Business Bureau.

• Za
      zara2 Sep 20, 2011

NO, NO, NO! I already did a proofreading job for them and they didn't pay still now. It was on February. The job was very good, they say. But they didn't pay anyway. Adapt Linguistic Services, these words are for u: God is the only one judge and will correct you. Swindler!

Jennifer Lewis Dec 27, 2010

Me too, I saw the negative comments online and hesitate but I have worked with them for the past 2 years and never had any issues. The company is very flexible and delivers quick solutions. The people I worked with are serious, reliables and efficients.
      Monique Barte

Jennifer Lewis Dec 27, 2010

Very courteous, prompt to answer question. Never had to complain. Payments have been prompt. Work with them as they have a very good rating on Proz.com

Jennifer Lewis Dec 27, 2010

Maya has provided VERY POOR TRANSLATION which was unacceptable to our client and the translation could not even be edited. Her translations was from a lack of understanding of the original works or we believe she used Google to translate the document. We had to re-translate everything from scratch again, translation was submitted with great delay to our client and a considerable lost of time and money. We expected her to meet reasonable commercial standards for professional human translation (i.e. human translation by a bilingual translator with reasonable skill in translating the concepts and terminology of industry-specific text). Also, as specified in our contract with her, '-ALS reserves the right to reject any materials that does not meet reasonable quality standard and the deliverable needs a complete re-translation and/or unusable. In this case, ALS will withhold payment and will not use content.'' Initial Response Summary Maya provided very poor translation and possibly used Google to translate the document. We had to re-translated everything from scratch!!!