Menu
Accesspart.com
reviews & complaints

Accesspart.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1 complaint
0 resolved 1 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Accesspart.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
M
9:26 am EDT

Accesspart.com - FRAUD COMPANIES

Mr. Andy King [email protected] and Ms. Seela Yang [email protected] took me in for USD 3700, 00. I quoted 2 Komatsu original pressure sensors, and they sent me generic sensors for a value of USD 35, 00 each in the local market (Chile).
I asked them to explain why they had 2 different web sites, Mr. Andy King said that one was for domestic business and the other for business overseas.
I fell in their tactic, very quick replies, great availability, and prompt technical responses very well addressed (by Mr. Sella Yang) providing all details of Komatsu parts site.
Please contact me if you need further details. ([email protected])
If anyone knows how can a foreign client submit a complain with a competent chinese authority please let me know

Read full review of Accesspart.com
7 comments
M
Nov 13, 2015 6:04 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dear Madame(s) and/or Sir(s),
We are MENICHINI INDUSTRIALE & NAVALE SRL from Napoli, Italy. We have also dealt with this company through Annie(no last name given) and her boss Andy King. We are also victims.
We have ordered in January of this year 4 Solenoid Valves. They have only sent us 2 and said they would send it to us on the next order. We sent in another order and received the 2nd order but we never received the original 2 missing solenoid valves. They kept saying with next order. So we tried for a 3rd order, but this time we asked them to credit us for the missing solenoids or send the 2 missing solenoids. They said that for many unexplainable reasons with their finance office, it couldn't be done. We would have to make new payments and eventualy it would be taken care of. At this point we never made the 3rd order and never received our 2 missing solenoid valves or refund. They always came up with unacceptable explanations. It has been 10 months months now, but still nothing. We wrote them a last email last July, but they never replied back. The amount wasn't much, $566.16 USD, but money is still money.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM! THEY ARE A SCAM! THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED! THEY ALSO HAVE OTHER WEBSITES:
1- UK AKS Import And Export Limited;
2- Hubei Aikeshi Import & Export Co., Ltd;
3- Baly Import & Export Ltd.
BE AWARE OF THESE COMPANIES! WE REPEAT:::DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM! THEY ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY!

If anybody needs any further info, including all email correspondence, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected]
or visit us at: www.menichini-in.it

Best Regards,

Martin / MENICHINI INDUSTRIALE & NAVALE SRL
Napoli / ITALY

J
May 30, 2014 3:18 pm EDT

DUKE LIU who used the e-mail address [email protected] behind a company named BALY IMP EXP LTD with address No.128, Juncai Road, Jiangan District, Wuham, China 430016 and telephone number +86 027 [protected] is a fraud and steal also money from me. He sent me a quotation with a photo of an A/C DKS 17ch Compressor and I made a wire transfer payment of Euro 370. I never received the Compressor and he never reply to me after he got my money.

H
Apr 23, 2014 7:32 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi i have been scammed by Duke liu who used the email address [email protected] to steal money from me through a very elaborated system where he may have been registered on one wholesaler /provider website for Car parts and sent me a quote for Mazda 626 ignition module ( see pic attached ).

At the start he was replying to my emails and I thought it was good customer service, but after i made payment of $230 ( as a test samples for a few of the Module ) to his company name : BALY IMP N EXP LTD to an account in Ping An Bank Co., Ltd, H.O, Offshore Banking Centre, he then stopped replying to my emails and nothing was sent to me.

This Guy : DUKE LIU with company name:BALY IMPORT AND EXPORT is a Fraud. Can you please let me know the best way to go about this and to get a refund.

H
Apr 06, 2014 11:55 am EDT

I got shafted by Baly Import and Export, at the beginning of the transaction they were quite efficient and helpful .They even sent me a picture and model number of the electrical diesel fuel injection pump that I was looking to buy. I sent the money for the mechanical pump they had sent me a picture of (it was the exact pump!) And when the item came it was a mechanical pump. Now I sent many emails and I have received no response

W
Apr 01, 2014 6:28 am EDT

I also send money to bali Duke liu parts by buying renault servo and nothing came.
beware fraud is a lie.

K
Dec 02, 2013 7:25 am EST

I also sent money to Baly IMPORT & EXPORT LTD but do not last and do not reply by mail [email protected]

L