www.citratone.netAfter I got the sample, the company continued to take different fraudulent fees

R

I watched the video about the magic products of www.citratone.net. There was a person, who applied this magic eye cream on eye bags and after couple of minutes these bags disappeared. I clicked on the website and filled the form in order to get the sample of this cream. I indicated my card details and afterwards I didn’t get any confirmation email. I got the sample 4 days later, but the company continued to take additional and larger fee from my account. I informed the bank and asked to stop these fraudulent charges.