Having problems with Purolator?

Purolator Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 744 7123 (Customer Service)
+1 800 561 7876 (TTY for the Hearing Impaired)
+1 800 459 5599 (Technical Support)
+1 888 302 8819 (Freight Customer Service)
5995 Avebury Road, Suite 100
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada - L5R3T8

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Purolator Customer Service. Initial Purolator complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Purolator above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Purolator. Discuss the issues you have had with Purolator and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Purolator Complaints & Reviews

PurolatorPackage Delivery

- Package with important documents was supposed to be delivered yesterday( 25th Feb 2021) but wasn't delivered.
- Tracking website was updated early in the morning stating that package with tracking number [protected] was delivered yesterday at 2.10 pm. Though signatures were mandatory but it was delivered without them.
- Contacted the customer service and spoke with the Supervisor but no resolution.

PurolatorDamaged shipment

Claim# 583470 - pin# [protected]

Claim was started November 2020. I have spoken with numerous departments including Stacey Bernard, Kayla Belliveau and Lisa Fraser. To date noone has contacted me to apologize for the damage that occured to my shipment, to advise who is responsible or to provide a refund. You have all records of my claim and explanation

This is a formal complaint and I demand to be contacted by a manager immediately

Anna
    [protected]

Jan 26, 2021

Purolator — Deliveries

Purolator seems to have a real issue with my address/deliver requests. When ordering online & the supplier...

PurolatorElderly abuse

A young dark skin young 20 year old female pulled up as a old man was crossing stripped line to get to clover dale mall she pulled up, blocked his way. He yelled hay! Cricket... I watched to see if he need help with walker climbing curb, he struggled but was able to in 6 seconds, she got out he said "Thanks for blocking the ramp, she burst off and said ya ya your welcome. So I stepped in and said I understand where he's coming from you shouldn't park there next time and turned laughing . I have pictures of our Puralator truck licence number and truck number, I was an inspector btw. I will post if she's not fired. I have time, location and truck everything. Email me at [protected]@icloud.com I care about old people puralator doesnt..? Thank you for doing what's right, no second chance is deserved for real.

Elderly abuse
      Elderly abuse

• Ca
          Catherine Cote Jan 20, 2021

Hello Travis,

Thank you for this review. We apologize for this unprofessional behavior. If possible, can you please email us all the details? We'll report to local management.

Regards,
          James
          Social Media Coordinator // Customer Care Team // Purolator Inc.
          E-mail: [email protected]
          Follow us on Twitter : http://twitter.com/purolatorhelp // Visit us on: www.Purolator.com

PurolatorDriver complaint

There is a Purolator driver in St Marys that in my opinion drives way to fast on my street, there are kids around, not only that he blows the horn 2 or 3 times going by my house also and at the speed he goes by there is no way he's made a delivery. I work shift work so blowing the horn for no good reason has to stop. I do not know who he or she is so I would appreciate it if your company could get whoever it is to stop this behavior. Thankyou

• Ca
            Catherine Cote Jan 20, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for this review. We apologize for this incident. If possible, can you please email us the location, time and date that you witnessed this dangerous driving? We'll follow up on it with local management.

Regards,
            James
            Social Media Coordinator // Customer Care Team // Purolator Inc.
            E-mail: [email protected]

PurolatorNever knocks on the door

Today, Jan 8th, 2021, my boyfriend and I were home all morning. I live in an apartment building, so they have to ring the buzzer to be let through the lobby door. The buzzer is connected to my boyfriend's phone, which allows him to answer the buzzer and then let the person in. Never did my boyfriend get a call today. At around 1:15PM I went out of the building to do an errand, and when I got back, there stuck to the buzzer panel was the "Sorry we missed you notice" It was time stamped for 12:41PM. My boyfriend never got a phone call, meaning they didn't even try to deliver the package. They do this every single time, it's so infuriating. I dread everytime I order a package and it says purolator as the deliver, as I know now they are going to waste my time, and force me to get a my own package. This is the worst "Package delivery" company out there.

Jan 06, 2021

Purolator — Claims to have delivered my package but I have not received anything.

I have been waiting for this item and checked the tracking regularly. Up until yesterday the item was only...

PurolatorPackage not delivered, very poor customer service

Hello,
            I ordered a Christmas present on Amazon.ca and I paid for shipping due on December 14th. Purolator was selected by Amazon for delivery, and the package never had been delivered. I have a case and tracking number, but I barely can be in touch with Purolator staff. I have been assigned to a tracking specialist, and I called two different days, left a message, emailed him multiple times, etc. This is his answer
            " Please be advised this was handed over to a 3rd party agent to complete the movement on this piece. This has been delayed due to the pandemic/ backlog. We will continue to monitor and close once we see it has been delivered. I currently do not have an ETA for this delivery . "
            Still waiting for my package as of January 5, 2021.

PurolatorProducts were damaged, wet, and envelop was opened

Hello
              Yesterday (Dec. 18th), I received my package, which was opened and wet when it arrived. The two books inside were all wet as well. Attached are the pictures. The Purolator PIN is [protected]. This package is a gift from my company (Legal Shield). I would like to get a new set or get compensation for the damage. Thank you.

Dec 17, 2020

Purolator — Burnaby corrier customer service is questionable

Hello, I went to pick up my package this afternoon around 3:00 PM today at the Burnaby location on 2245...

Burnaby

PurolatorMultiple delivery reschedules

I had a package shipped from Toronto on Nov 30th via Puralator. The package arrived in Edmonton on Wednesday, Dec 9th. On Thursday, Friday and Monday, I kept track of it and it was on the truck for delivery and every time, it ended up being taken back to the depot for rescheduled delivery. I called their customer service four times, waiting over an hour each time with nothing to show for all that effort. I have been instructed to fetch the package from their warehouse yet I explained to deaf ears that I use DATS (that's transit system service for persons with disability) and I have to book my trip ahead of time. I have no other means of transport to get the package from their depot which is located miles away in the west end of the city. I hope they do not treat all their customers the way they treated me and I do not think Puralator cares about their residential customers like they do with their corporate clients. In that same time frame, I have received multiple items via Canada Post with no single missed delivery attempt. I wish their was a channel to communicate with their executives to remind them about basic customer service and why it's lacking at their company.

PurolatorLate package at first and then no update

I pre-ordered a video game which was supposed to be delivered on Dec 10. It then had to be rescheduled for the next business day, which is understandable given the circumstances. The package ended up never being delivered and the package tracker did not update itself.

I tried to contact their customer service to no success.

All I need is at least an update on my package. Was it lost? Did the driver encounter problems? Transparency is needed.

Thank you.

Late package at first and then no update

PurolatorDelivery

For the past 3 days, they have been telling me that my package is arriving on that day. I have been dressed and ready to run downstairs of my condo in case they get here. I am afraid they'll leave with a sticker on my door and get me to pick it up. On all of those 3 days, at around 8 pm, they say delivery has been scheduled for the next day. This is infuriating because I have not been able to get ANYTHING done these past few days waiting for them.
                    This company doesn't even answer your call. There is probably no one even there to answer. I have been wanting to call and ask if I can come and pick up my package but even after more than 30 minutes of waiting on the phone, they didn't answer so I hung up. I have called twice now and the same thing!

How in God's name are they still a thing. Why haven't they been out of business!? Why haven't they fixed any of the issues customers have complained about for years!

Dec 05, 2020

Purolator — Rude delivery guy

This Purolator guy drove to my house and rang my doorbell at 7:30 pm (December 4, 2020) in Stratford last...

Charlottetown

PurolatorIncompetent shipping

They ripped an important document right down the middle, almost in half. The document was well protected in a hard cover sleeve and box yet they took it out of the case and it looks almost intentionally ripped. I only found out when I received the package. No justice and customer support not only was rude but showed not responsibility.

Incompetent shipping

PurolatorReckless driving. Damage to property.

The driver came speeding into the court and down our driveway. He dropped the parcel off without ringing the doorbell and proceeded to turn around onto our lawn over our dog fence, narrowly missing our oak tree and leaving a rut on our lawn and mud on our driveway. He sped out of the driveway, stopped at the neighbours, and sped out of the court neglecting to stop at the stop sign before speeding down the road. This reckless driving is very alarming considering we have small kids and a puppy who often play outdoors, as do the other neighbours! It's only a matter of time until this driver causes serious injury or property damage!

Reckless driving. Damage to property.

PurolatorClothing

Hello, I hope this message finds you well. I have heard many complaints regarding packages not being distributed because of "lazy drivers" and the performance exhibited by Purolator is satisfactory. Therefore, I kindly request for this situation to not occur with my package. I am on a very tight schedule and I urge for you to please bring my package ASAP. I have a package under the name of Tanya Sadana and the Tracking NO. [protected].
                          Once again, I understand that there may be delays due to COVID-19, but I kindly ask you to please aim to bring my package by tomorrow (December 4, 2020).
                          Thank you so much for your service.
                          Warm Regards,
                          Tanya

Dec 02, 2020

Purolator — Purolator ground

Dec 2, 2020 Shipped a 37lb package (size 24"x24"x35") from Ottawa to Edmonton via Purolator...

Nov 29, 2020

Purolator — Delivery employee complaint

(My incident was on the day of Nov 27, 2020, Medicine Hat, Alberta) Deserves 0 stars because of the absolute...

Medicine Hat
                            Nov 22, 2020

Purolator — Package content is stolen

- I ordered a Garmin SmartWatch from amazon.ca. The cost of the watch is around $800 CAD. - The package wa...