The Academic Papers Logo

The Academic Papers

Having problems with The Academic Papers?

379 Dudley Rd
Birmingham
United Kingdom - B113EU

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Academic Papers.

Complaints & Reviews

The Academic Papers — 100% scam!!

I have ordered a research paper from TheAcademicPapers and that was the worst experience ever! After they...

www.theacademicpapers.co.ukThey didn't provide essay and rep tipped-toed around the subject

I paid money for the essay to the rep from the company www.theacademicpapers.co.uk. They charged me and told to wait 3-7 days, but the deadline approached and got completely nothing from them. I sent emails and asked about the essay, but the rep only diddle-daddle and didn’t provide anything precisely. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

theacademicpapers.co.ukNo support and no essay was provided

I ordered essay from the website www.theacademicpapers.co.uk. The agent promised to provide the essay within 1 week, but the deadline was over and hadn’t received my order. Their 24/7 support was useless, ‘coz the agent were unavailable all the time. Not recommended website and please post comments about your experience with them. You will waste money and time, but get nothing in return.

RESOLVED

• The Academic Papers's response · Mar 10, 2015

I am not agreed with the reviews which have been posted for theacademicpapers.co.uk. I am company representative and here I will write on the behalf of company. 1st of all on theacademicpapers.co.uk we have introduced order tracking system by using which you can be aware of writing process for your order when you are required. 2nd thing that customer support representatives never go offline. There are 3 shifts working to provide the services 24/7. Third thing that you guys not have provided here any order number which means that you have entered fake reviews. If you are true with your complains then please write here your order numbers so that issues may be resolved..!!

• Re
        reach1123 Sep 29, 2014

Hi, Even I am going through the same. They received the payment a week ago, but now the operator is not online where it use to be all the time before payment.I had feeling earlier but now it seems i had a fraud.Its been a week now. The number given on website is not valid as well.

Mason12 Dec 22, 2016

Service

• Da
        David Cyryl Oct 11, 2017

Last week i had ordered for my some search work and some writing work. They little bit late but they did very good work. I really like it. I was showed that work to some of my friends, They were very happy and i think they will connect this company for their own work.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices