Having problems with TransUnion?

TransUnion reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 29, 2008. The latest review Online fraud with my credit card an unauthorized loan with td auto finance is active on my account. was posted on Sep 16, 2021. The latest complaint credit report was resolved on Mar 20, 2018. TransUnion has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 53 reviews. TransUnion has resolved 12 complaints.

TransUnion Customer Service Contacts

+27 112 146 000 (Customer Service)
+27 861 886 466 (Customer Service)
+27 861 482 482 (TransUnion Interactive Call Centre)
+267 390 3535 (Botswana, Credit Bureau Services)
+267 391 0017 (Botswana, Collection Africa Limited)
+268 25 057 844 (Swaziland, Credit Bureau Services)
+264 61 227 142 (Namibia, Credit Bureau Services)
+254 730 651 000 (Kenya, Credit Bureau Services)
+254 203 751 799 (Kenya, Collection Africa Limited)
+265 183 4337 (Malawi)
Wanderers Office Park, 52 Corlett Drive, Illovo
Johannesburg
South Africa - 2000
Botswana

Millenium Office Park, Unit 21, Plot 115, Kgale Mews, Gaborone, Botswana
Private Bag 305, Gaborone, Botswana
Fax: +267 318 1124

Collection Africa Limited (CAL)
Blue House, Plot 205, Independence Avenue, Gaborone, Botswana, P.O. Box 401-420

Swaziland

Credit Bureau Services
Office 204, Liqhaga House, Nkoseluhlaza Street, Manzini, P.O. Box 2642, Manzini, Swaziland
Fax: +268 250 5602
Namibia

Credit Bureau Services
Room 116, 1st Floor, 269 Independence Ave Building, Windhoek, P.O. Box 1725, Windhoek, Namibia
Fax: +264 88 610 486
Kenya

Credit Bureau Services & Collection Africa Limited (CAL)
CRB Centre - 2nd Floor, Prosperity House, Westlands Road (Off Museum Hill), Westlands, P.O. Box 46406 - 00100 Nairobi, Kenya
Fax: +254 203 751 344

Malawi

Credit Bureau Services & Collection Africa Limited (CAL)
Kabula House, Suite B, Corner Chilembwe/ Hannover Avenue, P.O. Box 2766 Blantyre Malawi
Fax: +265 183 4336

Zambia

5th Floor, Mukuba Pension House, Dedan Kimathi Road, Lusaka, Zambia,
P.O. Box 31199, Lusaka, Zambia
Fax: +260 211 224 257
Rwanda

Centenary House, 4th Floor, P.O. Box 5733 Kigali, Rwanda

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TransUnion Customer Service. Initial TransUnion complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TransUnion above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TransUnion. Discuss the issues you have had with TransUnion and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TransUnion Complaints & Reviews

TransunionOnline fraud with my credit card an unauthorized loan with td auto finance is active on my account.

Hi my name is Gurpreet Singh DOB 2000/12/30 I just want to tell you that I was looking to buy a new car and when I went for the finance for the car, I came to know that there is an ongoing loan is assigned with my account.
I would like to confirm you that I have not applied for any loan in past two years.
I am not aware of what's this issue is?
Can you confirm who had given you authorization to linked loan with my account without concerning me.??
I haven't received any email/call/any text from your side regarding this. This is the serious issue with my privacy. I am not sure if my money is secured with scotia bank anymore.
In light of this, I urge you to remove this Loan from my account and provide your confirmation that this has been done.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sep 16, 2021

Transunion — Customer service

Hi my name is Samakhom Sengsatheuane I had a really unpleasant conversation with one of the customer...

TransunionCredit Reporting

Transunion lies and tells consumers they do not seek information on Canadians to place on bureaus. They inform Canadians that it is only provided to them by creditors, however this is false information. Transunion Canada pays a third party NEDS Canada to collect judgements on Canadians to place on their bureaus but does NOT pay NEDS Canada to collect the satisfied information on these judgements. Hence, Transunion knowingly provides false information on Canadians by not collecting the positive information once the judgement is satisfied.

TransunionMy personal credit report

I've tried to search my credit record with TransUnion since July 2020, and tried to log in through their website but the credit report showing nothing. After further investigation, they screwed my profile with my sister's profile, eventho our name is totally different. I tried to mail and email them more than 5 times, called their center over 8 times, still couldn't get anything resolved. Called their agent, but seem they're not even talking English to me, and refused to provide any assistant.

• Yo
          Yogiyuh Sep 16, 2021

Exactly they at least should hire reps that understood English . What a shame

TransunionLocking me out my account

On 5/19/21 i tried loging in my account with Trans Union on the real Transunion. website where i made my account three yrs ago so i called and they ask me the name of my mascot i dont remember putting that and you answer like three test question so they sopose to went to my nxt test question but they didn't instead i was told i was on the wrong website and to go to service transunion and i ask why they put my account was made on 5 /19/21 i called on 5/19/21 because i was lock out and i told them i wanna put a credit freeze on my account because on the real wed site thats turquoise and yellow because on that site you can add a credit freeze pick what date you want it to take effect and the date you want it remove but trabsunion blocking me from siging in and on that service transunion to add a credit freeze you have to put a pin and trans uniob is not hiding that pin i told them that pin should be hidden how i know yall can see that pin it should be hidden just like my password they doing that so fl can have access to my information and it also says my credit was ran a month ago and i didn't sign anything or applied for anything in years for my credit to be check and i also found out transunion and credit karma did a illgeal credit check on me for the state of fl my last date of employment for my fromer employer Truecore Bahavioral Solutions was on 12/2018 and they have no bussiness doing a credit check or a illgeal background check on me because what i see on trans union is a background check under personal information it has like 10 different address and phone numbers some i used to have and some are not mind and just like it says personal information and thats no business being on my credit report even has AkA Transunion dont want me to log on the realsite to see my real credit report and to add that credit freeze my self now they sent this to me today 5/30/21 on the behalf of the state of fl i spoke to them on 5/19/21 why im now just being sent this like i said it was the state of fl who changed my pin and added that fake bank account to steal my unemployment it was a inside job i been uploaded all the proof it was a inside job and their actions shows all of it on 5/5/21 my information was changed by them aftwr hours to steal my money that why i was locked out my account again i have the audio when i spoke to fl unemployment on 5/6/21 and being given a temporary pin to reset my pin to her when i said stop payment you hear her saying it has already been process and cant be revise thats why that told the police to follow me trying to intimidate me but its not working because ima go where i want and when i want and everytime time they illgeally follow me or stop me they will be recorded because i know all my rights and nobody trying to do fraud in my name but the crooks from fl so they cant put their corruption on anybody's else thats why they be blocking me from my accounts and trying to block me from posting letting the world know what they be doing towards me i was minding my business the state of fl started theese attacks and think i sopose to keep quiet no i will not all because i sued them in 2018 now they gonna have an even bigger one on their hands now and their turn the document to the side so yall can see it says Id fraud

Locking me out my account

Transunioncustomer service

I called the [protected] listed on the email I received from Transunion to enquire about my account. I explained to the customer service agent that I forgot my log in information and had trouble accessing my account despite trying to reset my password on their website.
          The agent asked for my email which I provided. He then tells me that he is experiencing technical difficulties and to call back and speak to another agent. I asked if he would transfer me to someone else and he informed me that he was not allowed to do that. I hung up and called back a few times and unfortunately, someone answered the phone but did not respond when I said hello. I tried calling back a few times with no success .

TransunionCredit score decrease

I have worked very hard over the last six months to pay off several thousands of dollars in credit card debt and paid an installment loan off early to bring my credit score up. I have just recently made it into fair score territory on all three bureaus. Transunion achieved this last but at least achieved it. My most recent change was due to a credit card going up $71 dollars and a hard inquiry. This change was a decrease of 43 points. How is this possible? Why have I worked so hard paying off thousands over the last six months to have half my progress taken away by one request for the credit I improved? Why improve credit if it is going to do so much damage to show it off?

Credit score decrease

TransunionCredit score

On September 22, 2020 that USAD Rural Development recieved information from your company TransUnion record that there $3, 000 (something) charge off. It not mine. I have no idea how it got in my credit. I don't know what company it is. I tried to get a house. They declined cause of this. Can you check it out and tell me where it come from and need to remove it cause it not mine.

Thanks, Cheryl Burton

Feb 12, 2021

Transunion — Credit score - update information process method uncivilized

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH USA CREDIT SCORE SYSTEM - IT IS HOPELESS _ I aware of two type of website...

Dec 19, 2020

Transunion — Credit report

I was on an internet job board and looking at a job. A notice popped up saying something about a required...

TransunionMy credit so called report

I don't know what your actually doing but it is a dis-serve to me and others. At this rate I will never ever have a house payment car payment and any loan possible. Just so you know I can't file bankruptcy Transunion has never done anything for me except cause problems I can't get a loan to get a better car I have never bought a new car. All I keep getting is these denial letters but I don't blame you for my continually of bad luck but it would be nice to give me a break then again look what you are.

Apr 09, 2020

Transunion — I was unaware that I was signing up for a recurring monthly membership with a fee of $29.95

Brandon Skeens 04/05/2020 I was trying to make a transunion.com account. I was unaware that I was signing up...

Transunionmakro reference [protected]

My Makro account was paid in full January 2019.

I spoke to a gentlemen at Makro and he said my account was handed to Munnik Basson Dagama Inc Attorneys on 11 Oct 2018 with outstanding balance of (R2853.00) but the balance given to the attorneys was my original loan amount of R6 457.40? The ITC amount was R2 853.00 as per date 10 October 2018.

I paid the following in December at Makro Wonderboom
                  9/12/2018 R1 000
                  19/12/2018 R1 500

Since then the attorneys deducted the following from my bank:
                  29/1/2019 R 600.00
                  28/2/2019 R 600.00
                  28/3/2019 R 600.00

I stopped debit order due to a Dispute?? I went to Makro Wonderboom but Neither Makro Wonderboom nor the Attorneys can assist me is this regard.

Can Transunion please assist with this dispute? My Makro account was paid in full in January 2019.

Jeanmarie Visagie
                  ID [protected]
                  902 Pretorius Street,
                  Arcadia
                  W [protected]
                  [protected]

May 08, 2019

Transunion — att wireless service

April 29th 2019 From: Alvin D. Toney Sr. 3412 Laurel Leaf Drive Orange Park Florida 32065 To: Office of...

Transunionpoor customer service

To whom it may concern
                    I have been trying to reach out to Transunion for assistance with login details without any effect. I am subscribed to Transunion yet I am unable to access any reports online and it's very difficult to get through to their call centre operators. I am very frustrated and really don't know how to proceed from here. I even wrote on their twitter handle without any response or at least acknowledgement.

Regards,

Cornwell Ncedile Mpumela

poor customer service
                    poor customer service

Transunionbad company and service

In October documentations was sent to TransUnion to remove judgement and an email reply said they are working on it, time goes by no feedback, then contacted them and they say they need a document said that the account is paid in full before they can remove.so an email confirming the account was paid in full was sent and time goes by, again phone them and the excuse was they need an invoice/receipt from the person that has then the judgement before they can remove it, so and so a document that reveals everything is been paid up was sent to TransUnion.and wait again phone TransUnion and then they say the email confirming nothing is outstanding and paid in full is not good and that they need it on a letterhead, confirming .i tried to explain the lawyer that did the judgement to not want to provide a letterhead document and that they have all the proof they needed to remove the judgement . Transunion do not want to assist even if all the evidence are presented.it is pathetic

Transunionpayment in arrears

Good day,

The Company I represent as legal adviser, Health Solutions Africa - South Africa (Pty) Ltd, rendered services to the debtor, Endless Life Group (Pty) Ltd and the debtor has not paid us for 5 months' services rendered (April - August 2017). We are not credit providers, but deliver tech and software solutions. We have requested that the outstanding amount be paid and if within a certain timeline, we would have offered a decreased settlement amount.

I have written Notice letters of overdue payments, Letters of Demand as well as Acknowledgement of Debt documents, which the debtor agreed to sign, but never did. This ongoing communication timeline is form August 2017 - July 2018. We contacted them again and wrote another Letter of Demand and sent it via registered mail, as well as hand delivered the Letter, receipt acknowledged by them April

Said Company is still registered under CIPC, but is undergoing a deregistration process.

I wrote them a letter, as required by the National Credit Act, advising them that we will be blacklisting them within 20 business days, which 20 business days has now lapsed, for which I received a read receipt report. (27 July 2018)

I look forward to receiving your timeous response.

Michelle Davin

Transunion — credit scoring needs to be reformed in the u.s.

@TransUnion gets away with the most illogical credit scoring system and it really needs to be reformed. Just...

Transunion — debt review appears on report which is in-correct - not getting any help in removing this

I called Transunion on 7.8.2018 to get my credit report, upon viewing the report I noticed that it stated...

Transunion — my credit score

I paid off Two Jaguars and a House with credit score at 780. upon paying the house off my credit score...

East Chicago