Having problems with TransUnion?

TransUnion Customer Service Contacts

+27 112 146 000 (Customer Service)
+27 861 886 466 (Customer Service)
+27 861 482 482 (TransUnion Interactive Call Centre)
+267 390 3535 (Botswana, Credit Bureau Services)
+267 391 0017 (Botswana, Collection Africa Limited)
+268 25 057 844 (Swaziland, Credit Bureau Services)
+264 61 227 142 (Namibia, Credit Bureau Services)
+254 730 651 000 (Kenya, Credit Bureau Services)
+254 203 751 799 (Kenya, Collection Africa Limited)
+265 183 4337 (Malawi)
Wanderers Office Park, 52 Corlett Drive, Illovo
Johannesburg
South Africa - 2000
Botswana

Millenium Office Park, Unit 21, Plot 115, Kgale Mews, Gaborone, Botswana
Private Bag 305, Gaborone, Botswana
Fax: +267 318 1124

Collection Africa Limited (CAL)
Blue House, Plot 205, Independence Avenue, Gaborone, Botswana, P.O. Box 401-420

Swaziland

Credit Bureau Services
Office 204, Liqhaga House, Nkoseluhlaza Street, Manzini, P.O. Box 2642, Manzini, Swaziland
Fax: +268 250 5602
Namibia

Credit Bureau Services
Room 116, 1st Floor, 269 Independence Ave Building, Windhoek, P.O. Box 1725, Windhoek, Namibia
Fax: +264 88 610 486
Kenya

Credit Bureau Services & Collection Africa Limited (CAL)
CRB Centre - 2nd Floor, Prosperity House, Westlands Road (Off Museum Hill), Westlands, P.O. Box 46406 - 00100 Nairobi, Kenya
Fax: +254 203 751 344

Malawi

Credit Bureau Services & Collection Africa Limited (CAL)
Kabula House, Suite B, Corner Chilembwe/ Hannover Avenue, P.O. Box 2766 Blantyre Malawi
Fax: +265 183 4336

Zambia

5th Floor, Mukuba Pension House, Dedan Kimathi Road, Lusaka, Zambia,
P.O. Box 31199, Lusaka, Zambia
Fax: +260 211 224 257
Rwanda

Centenary House, 4th Floor, P.O. Box 5733 Kigali, Rwanda

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TransUnion Customer Service. Initial TransUnion complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TransUnion above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TransUnion. Discuss the issues you have had with TransUnion and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dec 19, 2020

Transunion — Credit report

I was on an internet job board and looking at a job. A notice popped up saying something about a required...

TransunionMy credit so called report

I don't know what your actually doing but it is a dis-serve to me and others. At this rate I will never ever have a house payment car payment and any loan possible. Just so you know I can't file bankruptcy Transunion has never done anything for me except cause problems I can't get a loan to get a better car I have never bought a new car. All I keep getting is these denial letters but I don't blame you for my continually of bad luck but it would be nice to give me a break then again look what you are.

Apr 09, 2020

Transunion — I was unaware that I was signing up for a recurring monthly membership with a fee of $29.95

Brandon Skeens 04/05/2020 I was trying to make a transunion.com account. I was unaware that I was signing up...

Transunionmakro reference [protected]

My Makro account was paid in full January 2019.

I spoke to a gentlemen at Makro and he said my account was handed to Munnik Basson Dagama Inc Attorneys on 11 Oct 2018 with outstanding balance of (R2853.00) but the balance given to the attorneys was my original loan amount of R6 457.40? The ITC amount was R2 853.00 as per date 10 October 2018.

I paid the following in December at Makro Wonderboom
    9/12/2018 R1 000
    19/12/2018 R1 500

Since then the attorneys deducted the following from my bank:
    29/1/2019 R 600.00
    28/2/2019 R 600.00
    28/3/2019 R 600.00

I stopped debit order due to a Dispute?? I went to Makro Wonderboom but Neither Makro Wonderboom nor the Attorneys can assist me is this regard.

Can Transunion please assist with this dispute? My Makro account was paid in full in January 2019.

Jeanmarie Visagie
    ID [protected]
    902 Pretorius Street,
    Arcadia
    W [protected]
    [protected]

May 08, 2019

Transunion — att wireless service

April 29th 2019 From: Alvin D. Toney Sr. 3412 Laurel Leaf Drive Orange Park Florida 32065 To: Office of...

Transunionpoor customer service

To whom it may concern
      I have been trying to reach out to Transunion for assistance with login details without any effect. I am subscribed to Transunion yet I am unable to access any reports online and it's very difficult to get through to their call centre operators. I am very frustrated and really don't know how to proceed from here. I even wrote on their twitter handle without any response or at least acknowledgement.

Regards,

Cornwell Ncedile Mpumela

poor customer service
      poor customer service

Transunionbad company and service

In October documentations was sent to TransUnion to remove judgement and an email reply said they are working on it, time goes by no feedback, then contacted them and they say they need a document said that the account is paid in full before they can remove.so an email confirming the account was paid in full was sent and time goes by, again phone them and the excuse was they need an invoice/receipt from the person that has then the judgement before they can remove it, so and so a document that reveals everything is been paid up was sent to TransUnion.and wait again phone TransUnion and then they say the email confirming nothing is outstanding and paid in full is not good and that they need it on a letterhead, confirming .i tried to explain the lawyer that did the judgement to not want to provide a letterhead document and that they have all the proof they needed to remove the judgement . Transunion do not want to assist even if all the evidence are presented.it is pathetic

Transunionpayment in arrears

Good day,

The Company I represent as legal adviser, Health Solutions Africa - South Africa (Pty) Ltd, rendered services to the debtor, Endless Life Group (Pty) Ltd and the debtor has not paid us for 5 months' services rendered (April - August 2017). We are not credit providers, but deliver tech and software solutions. We have requested that the outstanding amount be paid and if within a certain timeline, we would have offered a decreased settlement amount.

I have written Notice letters of overdue payments, Letters of Demand as well as Acknowledgement of Debt documents, which the debtor agreed to sign, but never did. This ongoing communication timeline is form August 2017 - July 2018. We contacted them again and wrote another Letter of Demand and sent it via registered mail, as well as hand delivered the Letter, receipt acknowledged by them April

Said Company is still registered under CIPC, but is undergoing a deregistration process.

I wrote them a letter, as required by the National Credit Act, advising them that we will be blacklisting them within 20 business days, which 20 business days has now lapsed, for which I received a read receipt report. (27 July 2018)

I look forward to receiving your timeous response.

Michelle Davin

Transunion — credit scoring needs to be reformed in the u.s.

@TransUnion gets away with the most illogical credit scoring system and it really needs to be reformed. Just...

Transunion — debt review appears on report which is in-correct - not getting any help in removing this

I called Transunion on 7.8.2018 to get my credit report, upon viewing the report I noticed that it stated...

Transunion — my credit score

I paid off Two Jaguars and a House with credit score at 780. upon paying the house off my credit score...

East Chicago

Transunioninquiries still not removed after logging a dispute

I had logged a dispute with transunion close to 2 months ago for un authorised inquiries on my report. It had past the 20 business days that was a month ago and when following up I was informed they have escalated to have it removed manually as there was a system error. I followed up a week after again and got the same update it has still been escalated. My credit score has dropped as a result of this unauthorised inquiries this had to be removed after my dispute and you people are not doing your job why have you still not removed it its 2 months later after my dispute and I am really passed off. Please help in removing this urgentoy.

Transuniongetting credit report and score

They are always saying get your free credit report but when you go to sign up they ask you for a credit card. What if you have bad credit and don't have a credit card. When you try to calm they never answer the phone. I think you should have better options do it us easy to access your credit. It's terrible when a company you are trying to get credit from you can do it in a minute and you can't even get your own report. Pretty bad.

Transunioncredit score

For the past 12 months I have faithfully watched my credit scores fluctuate up and down. I paid off all creditors April 2017. My score, slowly rose to a 670. I unfortunately lost my job and was forced to file bankruptcy. My score dropped again to a 656 until Feb. 3, 2018 when it dropped to a 564. I have not attempted to obtain credit from anyone up until today. I have not attempted to do anything regarding my credit. My loan with Fed Loan Servicing was given a year deferment two months ago. Still I have not applied for anything or done anything concerning credit. My score dropped 59 points suddenly. It seems that no matter what I do, Transunion continuously does as it pleases concerning my credit score. In addition, I have been one of the many individuals that have been apart of your failure to protect my information. I want my credit score refurbished back to a 670. I have worked hard and refrained from being in debt to anyone for anything. This seems to be a another practice against Black Americans to establish, maintain, and grow in economics. There is no way you can explain how one incident dropped my score more than 100 points over a course of a year!

credit score

Transunion — credit report

I just received a new report Transunion you haven't updated my status with them it shows that I still have an...

Transunionblocked account

On 12-23-17 I purchased a card at 7-11, it was a transunion 7-11 prepaid debit card with visa logo
                  Wen I got home I attempted to activate the card and was not permitted. I became frustrated and went to sleep. The following day I reattempted n was denied access only being told I would have to talk to fraud department after xmas. The whole reason I purchased the card was to purchase greyhound ticket online for xmas. After xmas I was approved and within a day or to I was blocked again. This is insane. I also sent in picture of i'd as well as card and receipt. It doesn't make sense I can't spend my own money that I worked for therefore myvl holidays were ruined. Thabz

Transunion.comno service.

I complaint at Transition about a blacklisting of Telkom.The lady told me that if Telkom does not react within 30 days, the blacklisting will be removed.Nothing happened.They did not remove the blacklisting.I have register's with transfusion, but it is totally impossible to get into my account to see what is going on.They unblocked my account, give me a new password, but nothing is working.

Somebody bought a cell phone for the 5 time on my name at Telkom mobile.Telkom has done nothing about it although I informed them about the problem.The police at Wierdabrug refuse to do something about it.

All I whant to do is to make contact with someone at Transunion, but invain.

Transunion — customer service

I called the contact center on [protected] and spoke to a lady named mbali who told me several times that...

Durban

Transunionpurchasing report

I purchased my credit report for 9.95. When entering my card info, it shows an error message saying my card number isnt correct. So I enter it again and says the same thing. I then check my bank info and I am charged for both transactions. I call transunion and they say that they show no charge. Call the bank and they say that they will go through because they are already charged. So I call transunion again and they show no charges. I think the error message needs to be changed because it shows the fees on my bank account. So the number isnt incorrect then is it??? You have all the info wrong. I feel as a customer that buying your report sucks! One shouldn't have to go through all this bs of trying to do something that should only take a few minutes.

Transunion — credit reporting mortgage | unauthorized charges to my credit card for a monthly subscription

I subscribed for the credit reporting morthedge to a free trial when I was about to purchase a car. After...