Wroblewski and AssociatesLied and Won't return my money

M

When I initially spoke with them regarding filing bankruptcy they told me several things that turned out now to be true. The first being that based on my debt that it would most likely be a chapter 13 for 3 years. Based on my income it was always going to be 5 years. Secondly they assured me that they would max out my expenses so that I would have a manageable payment. The payment was originally going to be almost half my income which is hardly manageable. The last and final straw was that they told me my students loans wouldn't and couldn't be involved, which led me to believe that my payment would only be calculated based on the tax debt, medical expenses and credit cards I owed. On the date of filing when I asked why my payment was so high they told me it was because I made too much and would have to pay back some of my student loans. I canceled the filing as this was a bad deal and would have handicapped me instead of helped me. They didn't care about that and have since refused to pay me back the money I paid them for filing fees. I have contacted them on numerous occasions and been told multiple conflicting stories, including one where they would pay me back 500 of the 3000 I paid for 5 years of legal coverage. As of I yet they have not returned any of my money.