Menu
USI Wireless Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

USI Wireless
reviews & complaints

www.usiwireless.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

USI Wireless Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with USI Wireless at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for USI Wireless has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of USI Wireless. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

USI Wireless reviews & complaints 2

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
Sort by:

Newest USI Wireless reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USI Wireless I've been using USI Wireless, Inc

I've been using USI Wireless, Inc. for years. Lately, the service has been cutting out randomly for a minute or two at a time. It's been happening for several months now. And when the service is actually working, the speed drops down to as low as 0.5Mbps, even though I'm paying for 300Mbps. I've been in touch with USI Wireless to get this fixed, but they haven't been very proactive or creative in finding solutions. They also continue to charge me the full price, even though they know they're only providing a fraction of the service I'm paying for. It's frustrating because I want to support a local company, but they're not meeting my expectations. Hopefully, they can turn things around.

Read full review of USI Wireless
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USI Wireless USI installed a box at my place in May

USI installed a box at my place in May . They said I'd be connected in a couple of weeks. So, I bought a router that Best Buy recommended to be ready for the connection. But guess what? I had that router for nine months and couldn't return it because USI didn't even recommend one to me.

Finally, in February , after waiting for 9 long months, a USI tech spent 1.5 hours connecting the system on her smartphone. I didn't even know I had to do that! When she finished, my laptop worked for a bit, but then it just stopped. Turns out, they connected my box to the wrong place! Can you believe it?

They told me to contact the router company, saying it was a third-party issue. I tried, but it was impossible to speak with anyone. So, they told me to get a different router or rent one from USI. I chose to rent from them for $8/month. But even after that nightmare and no connection, they still charged me for the month. Seriously, they should have given me one month for free!

And now, to top it all off, my Chromebook lost internet a few weeks ago. USI told me I needed an Extender, but when I took it to a repair shop, they said it was USI's problem, not mine. The USI rep even admitted that their router isn't compatible with Chromebook and promised to deliver the right one in 5-10 business days. But it's been longer than that, so I asked about it yesterday. And guess what they said? "Our records show that you already have one of our routers. Why are you requesting a new one?" Can you believe the audacity?

I don't have any more room for additional problems here. The download time is painfully slow.

Read full review of USI Wireless
Hide full review

Is USI Wireless legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals USI Wireless as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, USI Wireless stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering USI Wireless should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

USI Wireless earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: USI Wireless achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for USI Wireless. The company provides a physical address, 3 phone numbers, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

USI Wireless has claimed the domain name for usiwireless.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Usiwireless.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows USI Wireless website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Usiwireless.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for USI Wireless have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up USI Wireless and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

USI Wireless Customer Reviews Overview

USI Wireless, a leading internet service provider, has garnered a significant number of positive reviews from satisfied customers. With a focus on providing reliable and high-speed internet connections, USI Wireless has become a preferred choice for many users.

One of the standout features of USI Wireless is its impressive speed. Customers have praised the company for delivering consistent and fast internet connections, allowing them to stream videos, play online games, and browse the web without any interruptions. This reliability has made USI Wireless a top choice for both residential and business users.

Another aspect that customers appreciate is the affordability of USI Wireless plans. With competitive pricing options, users can enjoy high-quality internet services without breaking the bank. This affordability factor has made USI Wireless an attractive option for individuals and families looking for cost-effective internet solutions.

USI Wireless also stands out for its exceptional customer service. Customers have reported positive experiences with the company's support team, who are readily available to address any concerns or technical issues. This level of customer care has contributed to the overall satisfaction of USI Wireless users.

Furthermore, USI Wireless offers a wide coverage area, ensuring that customers in various locations can benefit from their services. This extensive coverage has allowed the company to reach a larger customer base and cater to the needs of users across different neighborhoods.

In summary, USI Wireless has received numerous positive reviews for its reliable and high-speed internet connections, affordable pricing options, exceptional customer service, and wide coverage area. With these strengths, USI Wireless has established itself as a reputable and trusted internet service provider in the market.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

USI Wireless contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with USI Wireless?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with USI Wireless Customer Service. Initial USI Wireless complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for USI Wireless above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about USI Wireless. Discuss the issues you have had with USI Wireless and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.