Having problems with Kizoa?

Kizoa Customer Service Contacts

+1 844 898 4403 (United States)
+44 203 445 0544 (United Kingdom)
24 rue de l'Est
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kizoa Customer Service. Initial Kizoa complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kizoa above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kizoa. Discuss the issues you have had with Kizoa and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

KizoaUnable to log into my premium account

When I try to log into my kioza account that I just purchased a premium package from, it keeps telling me that I have the wrong password even after they sent me verification of what I originally thought it was to begin with. I have tried repeatedly and I get the same result with a message telling me "wrong password"! There is no way to contact this company, very very frustrating to say the least!

KizoaMembership

I need to access my videos and images but can not get them to load on the site. I have around 20 movies and can only see one. The rest are just blocks with a few scattered images. I have sent them and email, had no response. I subscribed to the "creator" version thinking that would help but it did not. I need to have access to these videos and images...Help

KizoaMy membership

I payed for life time membership, and it says basic. On my account it has male and diffrent birth date. I am a woman and thats not my birthday. I have my email as [protected]@yahoo.com. On my acount. But my new email is [protected]@yahoo.com so you can message me back. Please fix this problem.. Thank you.

May 19, 2020

Kizoa — Professional version of their video editor

I purchased this in November, buying a pro account. Kizoa is a video editing program that you can use...

KizoaPremium lifetime membership

Hi!
        I bought this software several weeks ago and immediately didn't like it as it wasn't working the way I needed it to. I have been asking for a refund since day 1. I have had no response whatsoever. I have sent them emails, tried to call(no answer) etc.
        I am filing a complaint because I am wanting my money back (29.99) and I have gotten zero response.

Below is the information I received in an email confirming my membership, as well as my contact information.

Melody Pfeffer
        melody.[protected]@bluegrassumc.org
        [protected]

You've successfully upgraded to a Premium lifetime membership!
        Below you will find your payment details:

Kizoa lifetime membership: Premium VIDEO

Purchase date:25/03/2020

Payment method: Credit card

Reference: 1567543

KizoaUnable to edit video

Not only am I unable to edit video the numbers for customer service no longer work and I am getting no response from twitter, facebook or email. It's as if the site is just gone for all intents and purposes. I will be slowly removing my videos from kizoa and using another service from here on out.
          While this was one of the easiest online editing tools out there this complete shutdown with no explanation is problematic at best and has left a lot of work unable to be done.

KizoaSlideshow maker

After many years of using this site to make my slideshows, I am no longer able to view my photos or movies stored there. I know the photos and movies are there but I cannot view them. All I see are small (broken?) icons where the photos/movies are located. I have tried calling for support but my calls are never returned. A few months ago, there were other technical issues with Kizoa.

Jan Harmon Jul 11, 2020

I am having the same issue

Jan 29, 2020

Kizoa — Starter account

Hello, I purchased my Kizoa Starter Account end of 2018. When I made my first holiday video with it, it...

Jan 26, 2020

Kizoa — Kizoa website not opening, inspite my topmost membership

kIZOA website is not opening. Their telephone numbers mean an International call and I do not desire to make...

Kizoacourriels [protected]@gmail.com

Bonjour,
              Voici tous ce que j'ai fait en utilisant votre site Kizoa.
              Je ne suis plus capable de me connecter à mon compte.

Voulez-vous s'il-vous-plaît régler le problème.

J'ai encore besoin d'utiliser votre site. Pour faire des films, des collages etc.

La dernière fois que j'ai fait une carte d'anniversaire à été en septembre
              dernier. Je n'ai pas eu de problème à entrer dans mon compte.

Présentement c'est impossible que ce passe t-il.

J'attends une réponse de vous en français s-v-p.

Ludgère Lavoie Raymond

• Updated by Ludgère Lavoie Raymond · Dec 23, 2019

Je ne suis plus capable d'ouvrir mon compte de kizoa. Je l'ai utilisé en septembre dernier pour faire un collage d'une carte d'anniversaire à une amie. Que ce passe t-il. Cela fait plusieurs années que je suis abonné avec vous. J'ai fait des montages de films musical, des collages et plus. J'ai même payé pour le premium à vie il y plusieurs années. Comment puis-je me reconnecter à mon compte. Je ne voudrais pas tous perdre mes créations.
                  J'attends de vos nouvelles. (photos Ludgère)

Kizoa1. Unable to upload file, 2. Cannot locate it's email directly to address the problem

My sign in number to Kizoa is [protected]@gmail.com. I am already a life time 'business' membership status. recently I just found I could not upload the photos into the album of Kizoa. Because I am in a rush to run few movie clips, I tried to locate it's email address to report and throughout it's system, I couldn't find it. I remembered in the past, they have an icon showing if customers having problem can directly email them. Today this icon disappeared and I try calling the only number [protected] provided in the system, and it is not responsive and wrong number (maybe I don't know how to dial).
                I have an immediate glimpse of mind whether the company is going to cheat after I paid for enrolling the permanent membership.
                I do hope the company can supply a direct email address and an effective telephone number with country code, showing these information in the system again.
                Do hope they can see my complaint and resolve the problems I encounter at very soonest possible.

• Updated by Joseph CM Lee · Dec 14, 2019

I tried few times to upload the files in the last hour but always failed. It is the first time I encounter this problem, please help. My membership is life long and business status

Dec 01, 2019

Kizoa — Premium video

I have used Kizoa for several months in my role as a teacher, and have taught kids how to use it with great...

KizoaKizoa movie maker

I have prepared many videos using kizoa movie maker.
                  Kizoa movie maker site is unable to open.
                  I could not view my videos.
                  Also I couldn't prepare any more video.
                  I have premium lifetime membership of kizoa.
                  Still I am suffering from this problem.
                  I couldn't login in my kizoa account.
                  Even I have tried emailed my problem to kizoa.support but delivery was failed.
                  Where to get solution of this problem.

KizoaVideo maker

I have been a customer of "Video Maker" for approximately 10 years and have loved using the site. I am currently working on a video I had hoped to complete before Christmas. The video maker site has been down for over two weeks now -- unable to log in as a member or open the website -- comment says "server not found". Have read others customer comments that they have been told problems with the site are being worked on and site expected to be running soon. Can this be confirmed? Thank you for your response.

Kizoa / PixvisioKizoa website

It's been almost a week now. Once when I checked they posted that they were having trouble with their web site and were trying to restart it as soon as possible.
                      In spite of all the nasty comments above I have had no trouble with Kizoa.com for over 2 years making videos, collages, etc. so it is a fact of Internet life--here today, gone tomorrow. I hope it is just a glitch but if not I'm looking for another site. Any suggestions?
                      Are they out of business?

Kizoa / PixvisioService

I keep trying to log onto Kizoa but, I am unable to retrieve kizoa via internet. I have been a paid in full member with subscription. I have unfinished and needed videos already on file. How do I obtain access? I have been unable to log on thru home computer nor Android Cell phone with metro internet service. I am in dire need of access to my already recorded clips. Is this site a scam and if so, what are the actual complaint procedures as well as the process in my receiving my submitted and documented paid fees?

KizoaCannot log on to kizoa.com

Have not been able to access www.kizoa.com whenenever I try I get this message: "www.kizoa.com's server DNS address could not be found. This has been going on for 3 days Nov 20 -Nov 23 2019 so far.

Cannot get anyone at support number to answer call. Email Messages to support team are undeliverable.

I think the product is great but the support has deteoriated.

I have paid for a lifetime membership, and expect better service.

KizoaVideo slideshow

I have been a premium members for several years. For the last 3 days, I have not been able to view my videos or get into my account. I wonder if the company has ceased to exist? I never downloaded any of my 20+ slideshows so all my work and effort have been for naught. There seems not to be a way to contact Kizoa which should have been a red flag. I think I, and many of its customers have been duped royally.

Kizoa / PixvisioKizoa

I have tried to access the Kizoa program and each time over the past 2 days and it keeps saying... www.kizoa.com's server IP address could not be found. has the company going out of business or is their another issue? I purchased the lifetime membership professional account and have never had an issue with the program until the day before yesterday. Will I even get a response to this complaint or question?

• Gr
                                  GreatMartin Nov 25, 2019

Kizoa / PixvisioScam

Hi only came across Kizoa two days ago as i received my wedding pictures and wanted to make a video for them. I was so happy to finally find an easy to use website that worked!!! I paid €30 for the basic membership until i got to know the web more and just one day late the site crashes?!!?! after taking my money! I have emailed twice and tried calling. Can someone please help me out i just want the video to work!
                                To me this feels like a scam - take your money and then not work!!! [censored]ers!!!