Rakbank / The National Bank of Ras Al Khaimah

SatClosed
Sun8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

Credit card fraud

AVOID AVOID AVOID!! You have some good people there and I could see on their faces what a...

RAK BANK CREDIT CARD — Rak bank - credit card issue

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Kindly consider as a official complaint against RAK BANK.

Recently i changed my company and they transfer my final settlement amount on 29 FEB 2020 .Unfortunately rak bank hold my money around AED 9500/- because i have their credit card (Every time i was paying their money own time until now i didn't paid any fine ) . So i visit RAk bank rolla branch and submit my credit card on 1- March- 2020. as per branch team they will deduct all dues from my credit card and remaining will transfer to my account with in 48 hrs. but after deduction of credit card settlement amount they release my amount on 08-03-2020.

But the issue is again they send statement to me and they are asking aed 447.14/- from My side. Kindly advise me what i have to do.This is same like cheating because of their side issue they are charging from my end and last feb 2020 they hold my all amount same like torturing with out any singly AED i faced lots of issue including my food rent etc etc..

So i hope you understood my issue . Kindly consider as a complaint against RAK bank and please do the needful.

bank closed my account , my FD interests and my money was not paid to em

Bank has decided to close my account in January 2020 ( 31 January 2020), I had 3 million dirhams of...

settlement for credit card

I had missed 3 payments for my Rak bank CC as they stopped messaging me when my payment was due and i have been making payment of atleast 500 aed monthly however the payment amount which i owe the bank I have called the CS team million times i cant reach the collection team i wanna close my card but i need an installment plan I DONOT WANT TO WASTE ANYMORE MONEY.

credit card charges / credit shield / insurance / late fee / non payment fee.

Rakbank Platinum High flyer.

I have charges on this credit card amounting to DHS. 763.40, when I have not used the card card at all.
Found out, it was credit shield and insurance charges, which i have never requested. However, was told that, it was by default.
And to that effect the customer service put a request to cancel the credit shield and the insurance and reverse all the charges.

The same have not happened. and from 8th November 2019 to date 20th Jan.2020.
I keep calling the bank customer complaint number and keep collecting reference numbers and more reference numbers with out any solution.
Meanwhile the charges keep mounting up.

please find the list of my reference numbers given.
SR 4647364
[protected] - today's (20th Jan 2020)

I

credit card collection

Today I received a call from a lady named shakshi harnessing me to make payment of AED 1100/- before 6pm . When I told her that I cannot make the payment today and I did also offer her to make the payment of the total outstanding I.e AED 7000/- approx by end of this month she was not willing to listen and was still insisting to make the payment before 6pm threathing me to proceed with my security cheque and sending a legal notice to my HR just for a total outstanding of AED 7000/- . The communication from her was very unprofessional and was even insisting to meet my friend to collect the money and deposit herself that I'm shocked about . Instead of helping me she was causing more stress to my situation by continuously haressing me by calling and telling me that it will not look good if a girl goes to the police station. This is very unprofessional way of behaving and make situation worst than what we go through currently . My mum has been sick and also I have been taking rounds at hospitals and busy with this along with other financial obligations. I am also planning to file a case with central bank against RAK bank collection department for harassment. Please email or call me for more details.

• Updated by Coco kardoz · Dec 09, 2019

I have received calls from a lady from RAK collections department since I just missed on two payments and the Total outstanding is approx 7000 . I kept telling her that I can make the payment of AED 1100 and yet kept on harassing me by giving me voice calls continuously on WhatsApp. However did tell the woman that want to settle the full amount so please give me the full amount with a good discount so that I can make the payment by end of this month but still was unhelpful and was insisting me to make the payment of AED 1100/- . Furthermore she kept threatening me that she will proceed with my cheque and will send a legal notification to my HR for the same that is totally unacceptable. When I said I can't pay 1100 and want to settle the full amount by end of this month what is there so much of fuss and drama about this ??? Instead of understanding my situation and cooperating with me she's harnessing me about police station, travel ban and many other things. For further details I'm available on my mobile number.

• Dear Customer

Please contact us on 04 2130000 or provide your contact number for us to reach you.

• Updated by Coco kardoz · Dec 10, 2019

Please call on 0505477384 anytime after 2pm tomorrow. Please offer me a solution considering my problem instead of giving me additional stress
    I want to close this by paying the total outstanding with good discount that can be done only by 28th Dec . I have always kept to my payment la but it’s only because of some unfortunate circumstances I was unable to.

• Updated by Coco kardoz · Dec 11, 2019

I still haven’t heard from RAK bank regarding my case When u had asked them to call me after 2pm . Finally they would just say that the person was not answering and close the case

• Updated by Coco kardoz · Dec 15, 2019

I have received calls from the number mentioned above but it was not a ring but just missed calls on two occasions first I received on Thursday when I was driving and second I was busy doing something. Had it been a long ring I would have heard the call to answer it but instead it was a missed call. This is how RAK bank collection department plays around By giving missed calls and then mention on the file as the person is not answering or reachable. It’s only when they have to achieve their target is the day they keep giving you unlimited number of calls on your number and also calls and messaged on your WhatsApp number. The is very unprofessional Attitude.

• Dear Customer

We are unable to contact you on 0505477384 after 2 pm as per your request.

Kindly provide alternate contact number, email address or call us back on 04 2130000.

• Updated by Coco kardoz · Dec 18, 2019

Hi! I’m out of town due to emergency until Monday. Hence, my number is not reachable
    Please email me on [email protected]

• Updated by Coco kardoz · Dec 23, 2019

I will be visiting the RAK bank collection department tomorrow in Al Quasis. Please give me the contact person name to meet for a good discount to close this card payment.
    Please call me on 0505477384

• Updated by Coco kardoz · Dec 23, 2019

@Be Brave this bank collection department only knows how to harass and not provide any solution. However, I will be visiting the collection department tomorrow for paying the outstanding with a good discount and will update accordingly to let you know if they have been considerate and helpful

• Be
    Be Brave Dec 16, 2019

make sure you really have due in your card, send email to [email protected] and check your card status.
    then go to nearest police station and raise the complain regarding harassing.
    No one have rights to do.
    you not a crimal.
    raise the complain against them. and relax.
    if you get the call ask them to provide their agency name and address.
    It may be fake call.

rak bank holding my salary without any valid reason

I would like to raise a complaint to you. My salary has been transffered last Thursday Nov. 28...

total disregard toward client from relationship manager

Dear RAKBANK Team

This is disgusting to witness the total non-cooperation and disregard from my stand in relationship manager named Payal Rohit Karkera yesterday (4 Dec 2019). I spoke to her yesterday around 11-28 AM from my cell [protected] once. This was regarding my WPS SIF file set up which I have not been able to do it on my own since it was the first time for me for my own employee. She told me that after one hour I would get a call from [protected]@rakbank.ae team. After two hours, I did not get any call from [protected]@rakbank.ae

From 1-30 PM onwards I called Payal on her cell and landline many a times and sent her a message about not taking my calls. On previous occasion also she did not take my calls giving excuse that she was in a meeting. May be on inquiry she will say the same things this time as well that she was busy at the meetings.

I expect that my RM should respect her Clients, this is the minimum I can expect from my Relationship Manager. I do not like her indifference and the disrespectfulness shown to me of not taking my calls when she was aware why I was calling her. Even if someone is busy, once she saw so many calls from my mobile and landlines [protected], she should have called me and helped me.

I am also a professional and speak to many individuals irrespective of their designations/positioins with due respect. I equally expect same reciprocation from RAKBANK Relationship Manager. I was told that my relationship manager is Moheb Garg. He never called me either as a courtesy to inform that he is my RM. This is the attitude of RMs of RAKBANK. Payal is stop gap relationship manager as I got to know RAKBANK Sheikh Zayed Road branch.

I am extremely disappointed toward behaviour of Payal. This can not be tolerated. RAKBANK MUST have zero tolerance on such RM's attitude. I am thinking to lift my current account (business account) from RAKBANK and shift to other international banks where staffs are very professional. They do not show disrespect to their Clients.

This is an official complaint against Payal. Till now, there is no call back from her. This shows what kind of attitude your RM has usually. This is disgusting and total non sense.

Please take appropriate action and clean the system so that Clients feel assured and happy dealing with your bank.

Santanu Ghosh
Managing Director
VisaAffix Visa Services Agent L.L.C.
# 402 Burlington Tower
Business bay, Dubai
Tel - [protected]
Mob: [protected]

eos being held back and bank not resolving issue for 4 months!

I am a primary school teacher. I am a British citizen. I started banking with RAK BANK in 2018. At...

[Resolved] business loan/ stl loan

In 2017 we had a STL from Rakbank and a Corporate Loan totalling in excess of 2.5 million AED. We always paid bank on time. Over night the bank cancelled our STL without reasoning and took from our account whatever money we had without providing any explanation, which caused us to default on key contracts and put us into financial trouble and requested us to settle full balance immediately. We converted the STL into a repayment loan but due to 2018 business going down we couldn't manage to pay all the high EMI's. We requested the bank to reschedule. Furthermore none of the other partners were in position to contribute. We met more than 30 times with the bank and requested them to consolidate all loans into one loan and reschedule it into a reasonable payable monthly single installment. Their collection teams harassed and insulted us on daily basis. When countering their offensive approach due to anger they lodged legal cases with the police and bounced our cheques. We have never hidden from the bank and always been ready to talk and find amicable way and have been continuing to pay what we can, but the bank has 3 departments chasing us and nobody willing to negotiate to consolidate the loans and agree to a reasonable repayment schedule. I am living more than 14 years in Dubai, have a good track record of paying the bank, have family and property here and the banks approach is disrespectful and focused solely on collection department KPI's and bonuses. Our economic situation is on track to recovery, however the banks approach not correct. There is no single body in the bank for consolidation and their negotiation tactics solely based on personal interests of collection teams. Nobody in the Legal/ Collection department of the bank is working in the interest of the Bank and solely focused at their own bonuses, KPI's and interests. Truly disgusting!

• Resolution Statement

I am complaining about account closing

Hi,

I have opened current account few years back on that time they informed me that there is no minimum limit for account maintaing and i keep it zero.

I stopped to use this account more than 1 year and now I visited the bank and asked to close this account and they replied that you have to pay more 1500 dhs as they are charging monthly fee for not using theis account,

I receive every month bank statement where they are showing every thing zero then how should I know that they are charging every month.

No one is ready to listen and call center agent says that you will get a call but didnt receive any call.

I also cleared my credit card due and cancel this card but they haven't provide the clearance letter and asking to pay the account monthly charges.

What is the connection between and credit card, when i cleared my all dues then they should give the clearance charges, it's very unprofessional behaviour and apparently they are black mailing their customers.

Muhammad Raza

[Resolved] personal loan

the worst people to speak to, very unprofessional and very inexperienced and they shouldn't be negotiating with client . you ask to pay big outstanding balance but they refuse to accept it.people they never ever pay what they owe they always ask for 50 to 89 % off but not in this case.we only asked to pay the full amount in a payment plan no discount no nothing.we left the uae already and its a good reason for them to accept the payment but still trying to get paid for lump sum that we don't have !! its ok will keep our money if they don't want to get paid and we have all the emails to proof all this.negotiating and collecting money should also be done in a professional way and it actually works and the bank will get paid.

credit card payment

Regarding to credit card (Card no: [protected]) payment and loan amount (Account No. [protected]),

Kindly eliminate my overdue charges, because of my company terminated me from March 2019. I sent email to bank on April 2019 for three month time to pay the balance amount. In that time i made payments through my friends, because of that payments getting delayed, now i made all my payments and close the card. Still the account showing some overdue charges. Kindly eliminate the overdue charges.

Kindly contact me on: [protected]

Regards,
Ratheesh.

financial cases

Good evening
I am Manoon Hasan Khan. I have a credit card from the Rak bank limit 9100 AED. I was good customer for the Bank due to my job lost I came back to India. The bank send to my recovery to many agencies time to time. I am not doing any thing here .
Now I have a offer from Dubai I want to come back in UAE. I know bank already filled cases in police station. I want to come back in UAE and start paying outstanding due in installments but I want to bank with draw the case from their side.
My email id, * [protected]@gmail.com
Passport no

[Resolved] credit card

I have receive a message that my account was blocked without any notice. I went to the bank and...

[Resolved] credit card and personal loan

I applied for a loan online, and mr bhagavatheeswaran s s is the one who contacted me and proce...

end of service salary fully taken by the bank

To Whom It May Concern,

I would like to file a complaint regarding my EOS Salary in which RAK Bank decided to have taken all against my Personal Loan. I have been terminated from my previous company (AECOM) and immediately have been employed to a new employer (Khatib & Alami). My previous company have deposited my EOS Salary on 16th September 1019 and immediately after obtaining all the required documents from the new employer, I was able to submit all the documents (Original Passport, Residence Visa & Emirates ID) including a Salary Transfer Letter from the new company which mentioned clearly that all my salary will be credited to my RAK Bank Account. Documents were submitted on 28th September 2019 at RAK Bank Sheik Zayed Road Branch and I have even received the SMS confirmation of all the updates in the bank system on 28th September until the 1st October 2019.
On 3rd October 2019, I received a notification regarding the EOS Salary amounting to 23, 488.25AED has been credited against my Amal Personal Finance. In this case without even considering the proper submission of the documents, the bank still decided to do this without even informing the account holder/customer (me).
The bank has to explain to me the reason why it was all taken even the documents were complied, and apart of being my new company not listed in RAK Bank, this case i think is not my fault.
I already went again to RAK Bank Sheik Zayed Branch on 7th October 2019, and requested again why this happened to me and even beg for consideration to at least release some amount from the EOS Salary as the bank left me with nothing. I have some personal and basic needs to survive in daily basis, and now what the bank have done to me is really not acceptable. The branch promised me to receive a call within 2 days but no one attended my concern.
I received my first salary from the new employer on 7th October 2019 and again they deducted EMI automatically from my current account.
This complaint is subject to at least partial release of the EOS Salary since i am currently employed and still have the capability to pay my liabilities.
If the bank cannot do anything to help on this case I will escalate this matter to Central bank as they advised me to file this complaint and if not resolved or attended in 15 days, I will file official complaint to them.

RAK Bank has to respond to me as soon as possible.

loan

Dear concern My name is ancysymon. I had very bad experience with rak bank. I have applied...

no solution for my request

I am very dissapointed the way my request is handled by RAK reprezentative. I have applied for a topup loan on 25th of August and since 26th of September I am waiting for RAK and collect the Clearance letter from the other bank from which RAK bought out a credit card outstanding. I paid the money to the othe bank to issue the clearance letter on the 25th of September and handed over the original receipt to RAK representative. Now RAK is saying that their reprezentative went numerous times to the other bank to collect it, but they said it was not ready. When i called the other bank they told me it was ready from the 26th of September and even one of their agent sent me a message on the 26th of September that the letter was ready. I filled two complaints with Rak Bank, and every time they tell me to wait two working days. All I want is for them to answer when their reprezentative will go the the other bank to collect the clearance letter and release the money to me. It is frustrating and no one has an answer. Will it go forever like this? I took a topup loan for which I pay interest I will never be able to use? Who can really help me here? I have rent to pay, I have school to pay for my son and so on. Hoping I will get some help from anyone. Thank you.
Ramona Sterian
[protected]@gmail.com

credit card

Dear Sir,

I am using rak bank credit card for around 4 to 5 years. One due was missed to pay and collection department keep on calling and harassing to me and General Manager as well. I am the one who took the card and not authorized to call to any other person. Already informed that, I will get the salary and pay the amount. If the person is calling to GM again, he will go to police and File a case.

Contacting person - Abdulla - [protected]

Please solve this matter as soon as possible. I will pay the amount between 1 -10 October 2019

Vinod

rak bank account holder

Dear Rak Bank Team,

My self Syed Shahid Iqbal A/c [protected], Rak Bank.

I would like to tell you the whole story how i am suffering from last one month its start on 22.08.2019, it's been one month of my account closing from rak bank dew to cheque return the account has been closed without any notification or mail i had AED14, 250.00 so called the rak bank customer care a girl informed me that your cheque has been dispatch and she provide me a wrong tracking number so i was trying to find out in all emirates post office and i spend my whole day for looking for my money, next day I call again to customer care Mr. Rahul pick the call and i inform the whole story again so he said that the girl who pick the call yesterday has give a wrong tracking number to you that was so unprofessional but rahul register the complaint and he said you ll get you money within 2 days as i told him that all my money was in my account and i have to pay my credit card bills, cheque for my apartment and i don't have balance on my phone to call for customer service, he said i logged in urgent basis you ll get the call from out side. The whole week pass and no one call me form rak bank. After a week i call again and again i have to explain the whole scenario and agin the guy logged the complain and said it is in under process, again the whole week gone no mail no call no messages, than i call and i told the customer service that i am in deep trouble please let me talk to you manager i spoken to manager he said i cant assure you because the investigation team in working on that so after all 15 days the investigation team couldn't find my cheque, then after a week i got a call from rak bank and the lady said the same thing that investigation is going on please give a 2 days and the she called me yesterday morning 18.09.2019 from ‭[protected]‬ and she said you can collect your cheque from Al Hamara branch rak bank, i went there and meet Miss Sara and after explaining the whole story she said we don't have any cheque under syed shahid iqbal which i feel that the whole team is harassing me and I don't know how many people is suffering from your system and staff. I just want to inform the higher management of Rak Bank that please find out the solution and give my money back i am not working right now and I don't have money for food i hope this mail work for me.

Thank you for your great service which can destroy anyone's life ..

Syed Shahid iqbal

opening a bank account

I want to express my concern regarding the lack of professionality concerning the opening of a...

credit card over limit fee

Dear Sir,

I would like to raise my bad experience with RAK BANK credit card.

I am having a RAK credit card with a limit of AED 8300. My statement generation date is on 16th of every month. On 16th, 2019, I have deposited AED 600 in RAK ATM machine in advance to cover my financial charges. As soon as I deposited, its reflected as available balance in my mobile app. When the statement generated, they have not considered the deposited amount and my credit card is shown as over limit. On June 16th, 2019, they have charged an over limit fee of AED 275 and VAT for it. Now due to this over limit charge, again my card went over limit. When I called their customer care, they asked me to deposit some amount and call again to take reversal request. I did it and the reversal request rejected. When I enquired about the rejection reason, they claimed that Bank will generate the statement anytime on 16th. There is no cut off time for that.

On July 16th, 2019, again they charged an over limit fee of AED 275 + VAT for the month of June. This is because of the over limit fee and the finance charges. On August 16th, 2019, again they charged an over limit fee of AED 275 + VAT for the month of July.

Last three months am being charged a total over limit fee of AED 825 + VAT. If I make a purchase on 16th, its coming in the same month statement. The deposits am making on 16th is considered in next month, but in RAK mobile application its reflecting at the same time. Till date I have not missed/delayed any payments. I am totally disappointed by these charges.

• Dear Customer,

Please contact us on 04-2130000 or provide your contact number for us to reach you.

• Updated by Abil Q · Sep 29, 2019

Thanks for your reply... My contact number is 0565153307

[Resolved] credit card

I Received an offer letter for settlement payment from Aijaz Ur Rahman Supervisor Collection and Recovery that I have to pay certain amount payable for 4 months. My 1st payment was made on Aug. 3 2019 and I received my 1st salary on my new job on August 25 2019 but the bank debited an amount of 1900 aed against my account for credit card recovery. The auto debit amount as bigger than the settlement amount offered to me and it seems nobody is helping me as I came to the collection department and they told me to go to the branch and the ask me to come back to the collection!!!
If there is an offer letter how come there is an auto debit!! please fix This!!!

• Resolution Statement

the delay in collections; customer care

We are in demand of money and getting the loan and we are repaying it back to the bank but once all the settlements done.
The bank won't respond us they simply say wait for 40 days but after 40 days also there won't be any reply from them.. if we go collections department in Qusais Nihal Building they make us to wait for half a day..
If we didn't pay the loan amount for a day they give case on us but they behave like something we are simply sitting at home they are working it seems..

One person harassing me regular and my family he says he is from rak bank mr. Pankaj from chandigarh (india)

I am Narinder kaur living in uae from 2015 to till now.i lost my job so i couldn't complete Rak...

Credit card interest collection

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have already made my payment against my credit card, but keep getting messages and calls from your collection department. I'm currently outside of the country for my annual leave and will be back on September 5th. Please find the attached screen shot showing the receiving of my payment.
My card no. Is :[protected]
My email is arch.s.[protected]@live.com

Credit card interest collection

[Resolved] agent

Hi, One of your collection agent who handle my account, her name is Rachel. She keeps on...

[Resolved] collections department

Hi I also have the same complaint as earlier customers. Also have credit card with Rakbank. I keep paying but struggle to stay afloat cause they keep adding more. There is one guy who keeps calling me and harassing me. I've asked to speak to his manager to which he replied there is no manager. I kept asking to speak to his manager, he won't let me and then later he told me I will spin a story to his manager. This guy is very rude to me and even harassing my parents now. He doesn't even listen to my dad!!! I've switched off my phone cause I don't want talk to that guy.

• Resolution Statement

my account block and debited unlawfully

Dear rak bank uae

I received a call from Mr kunal from Rakbank collection department and he told me your account has been blocked due to default of your's company's employee Usman Sadiqque who was issued credit card from Rakbank and he was the authorise person to operate my company account, due to default he had run away from the country. I request you to please look into this matter seriously because my current incoming and outgoing payments could be disturb causing huge losses to the company further it is mentioned here that usman was only had power attorney for dealing my company matters not for own and bank didn't ask me or took any commitment or undertaking from me and rak bank Collection department mr konaal done unlawful and unethical act to stop my account and debiteded
so kindly discuss this matter with higer management and reslove this matter as soon as possible to avoid any further business losses
THANKS

Chaudhary Ali Akbar

Account no.[protected]

Traconpk trading LLC

credit card

I'm writing this to convey the harassment that I have been facing from the debt collection agency on behalf of RAK Bank. I took a card of Dhs 18, 000 from RAK Bank a years ago and have since paid every installment to Bank. Back in December I missed wo payments and did no answer their calls. Representative called to my referee number and spoke to my brother y saying "if your brother does not make payment I will come to your home in Pakistan will get the money from your home without considering gender difference and I will visit his office will drag him here in UAE to take the money". Is this a way to approach customers?? Then decided to stop making payments which later on I realized is not good as a citizen of UAE.

I was contacted by RAK representative (Ali Noby) collection department on social messenger which is illegal as per UAE law. He advised me to make payment at earliest so he could offer me restructure plan. I went to RAK collection office in Qusais signed papers for restructuring and made payment in April and forgot to get confirmation email from him as he said Dear you will get email from my colleague today (April)- since I have not received it yet! I made payment I approached him several times but did not get any update regarding my payment and restructuring plan. Then I decided to stop making payments to RAK which later on result as below-
One year ago, I lost my job and the outstanding amount at the time was Dhs 18, 000. The agency frequently called me and asked me to pay more than Dhs 1, 940 and finally provided a reference for April payment. I deposited the cash and confirmed with someone from RAK Bank collections department that I had paid my liabilities.
Recently, the agency started calling me again and asking for more money. I didn't have a settlement letter and all the communication I had done with the bank was via WhatsApp and mobile. I fought with those people, and I stopped answering their calls.
Day before yesterday I received call from third party (Ms. Kalsom Derby group- collection dept.) earlier she said I'm calling from legal department on behalf of RAK bank to open legal case upon you. Later she disclosed it was call from Derby Collection- conversation as below-

You have to make payment else we will proceed with legal action, which I requested her to please proceed because I can't make payment I have other liabilities too. Argument initiated and I clearly said her I am not going to answer you phone and she called my office and informed our receptionist that she is calling from legal department searching for Ubaid Patel- he has bad debt issues or financial issues with RAK bank and not in contact with bank as well. She spoke to our HR and said all this later on requested we do not share our customer detail with 3rd person which she already had discussed. She disclosed it to my company and she made many calls so I received email from HR regarding what's going on with bank. If my company receive call again re bank cards, chances could be there to terminate my services. Today morning she approached on my number and I did not answer her call- same she called on our office landline and started threatening that if I don't make payment she will send collection officer to our company so he will stay there- make drama and get the money out from you. I will not make payment and will see you in court by saying this I dropped her line. Her manager approached with same dialogues that if you do not make payments you will be pissed and we pay salary to our staff for this purpose only. Go and get money- borrow from someone or beg it but arrange before we call you tomorrow else be ready for drama at your work place by our recovery officer.

I called Dubai Police for this emotional harassment and they advised me to approach nearest police station to complain against that bank. This is what I am planning to do tomorrow.

Now, they are calling my office, complaining to the human resources department and trying to threaten and making issues with my job. I already got a warning from my company. I request Gulf News to please help with this issue else I will have two options either to receive termination or I will resign and move back to my country.

I was facing financial crisis here and as well as in my home country. I am being harass by them to get payment, I asked so many times to them but they never grant my request. I am so stressed and caused by blood pressure goes up into a very critical level. This harassment will kill me, I told them this will not pay my life. I want to avoid stress which will hamper my health.

Name- U Patel

[Resolved] credit card payment

I have taken credit card installment plan with zero interest only possessing fee which I paid on the first payment, as usual all installment should equally divided and added all processing fee on the first payment.I received message from the Bank for the payment AED15, 346 and I paid AED15, 500 more than that mentioned amount. After all I saw the statement charge me interest and in the statement mentioned due amount AED 15, 900and minimum payment AED15, 346 which I havent received on the message.For the remaining payment of AED 500 they charge me AED460 interest .

I called customer care about this and suggest me to pay balance amount for the cancellation of the interest and I paid AED1000 to avoid interest charge but bank simply cancelled after I pay additional amount even not consider to charge interest only for the remaining payment .
I am expecting from the bank to send the message proper or dont send message if its not complete. Or consider the request with humanity .

service

I am complaining regarding my top up in rak bank, i have an agent from abu hail branch name vereesh...

credit card payment

I have a credit card and 2 smart cash loans from rakbank. I went for vacation in june and came back in july 2019. My company policy is that they hold salary when employee goes for vacation and they release salary only once employee is back in the next payroll.

Since i was on vacation my salary was on hold and will be released on 28th of july 2019.

I was unable to meet my payments for june and july .due date was 22nd of these months.

I informed Mr Mahesh who said he is from collections department when he called me on 15th july that the payment for both june and july will be paid on 28th july.

After that every day ive been getting calls atleast 6 to 8 times (disturbing me at work).
And on 22nd july mahesh called up again to harras me.. he was very rude over the phone had no decency while talking to me and even though i told him that im in ameeting and will call him back kept calling me in uae and my family in india. He kept saying rakbank allowed me to go for vacation (though i dont know what he meant by that) and that i have to arrange payment doing whatever i should which i felt was very innapropriate words to use to a lady.

Rakbank has to understand that trying these scare tactics on people will lead to dire consequences. I was standing in the hot sun speaking contiously for over 45 mins... their insensitivity could have endagered my health and cost me my job.

I have never before defaulted a payment and this is this the way treat. Inspite of giving them an exact date for payment they refused to disconnect the phone and kept insulting and harrasing me.

• Updated by Amz2887 · Jul 22, 2019

Credit card payment harrasment

• Updated by Amz2887 · Jul 22, 2019

I have a credit card and 2 smart cash loans from rakbank which i have never defaulted before. I went for vacation in june and came back in july 2019. My company policy is that they hold salary when employee goes for vacation and they release salary only once employee is back in the next payroll.

Since i was on vacation my salary was on hold and will be released on 28th of july 2019 along with vacation salary

I was unable to meet my payments for june and july 2019.due date was 22nd of these months.

I informed Mr Mahesh who said he is from collections department when he called me on 15th july that the payment for both june and july will be paid on 28th july to which he replied what if u dont get your salary. I told him not to take this negative attitude and that the payment will be made on 28th july.

And on 22nd july mahesh called up again to harras me.. he was very rude over the phone had no decency while talking to me and even though i told him that im in a meeting and will call him back kept calling me in uae and my family in india. He kept saying rakbank allowed me to go for vacation (though i dont know what he meant by that) and that i have to arrange payment doing whatever i should which i felt was very innapropriate words to use to a lady.

Rakbank has to understand that trying these scare tactics on people will lead to dire consequences. I was standing in the hot sun in the afternoon when govt has given special instructions to not allow people to work in the hot sun between 12 and 3.speaking contiously for over 1 hour.. their insensitivity could have endagered my health and cost me my job.

I have never before defaulted a payment and this is this the way treat. Inspite of giving them an exact date for payment and telling them they can take any action if i dont meet the payment on the comitted date they refused to disconnect the phone and kept insulting and harrasing me and stopping me from attending a meeting with Ministry of Human Resources Dubai.

Mahesh kept saying that he didnt care what happened to me and even if i die its ok cause im taking rakbank very lightly.

Im still in uae and have comitted to paying them on 28th july when i get my salary as im depending on my salary.

These kind of unprofessional staff who have no idea how to speak to a lady should not be kept on the payroll of such a prestigious institution.

• Dear customer

• Updated by Amz2887 · Jul 23, 2019

Pls contact me on 0527676247

end of service money being taken away without a warning.

I Jacobus Christiaan Grundling holding an account with National Bank of Ras Al-Khaimah PJSC is filing a complaint in regards with my End Of Service money in the amount of 37000/AED.

I went to the Al Qouz Branch on the 8th of July submitted all the documents required to update my new employment on the system and the SALARY TRANSFER LETTER as a proof of continuously payment for the loan. The bank rep. told me that the money will be released within 2-3 working days. Also, I was informed once you had your new residence visa from the new company and had obtained your emirates ID the money would be released. I have continued paying the loan while in the process of changing to a new company and now I have started new job with a well known company there is no viable reason to take the money.

Please note; that my gross monthly income is even higher that my previous company. And I never missed a single payment.

I cannot believed that Rak Bank with a great reputation has this disappointing level of service where in they don't really care and don't value their loyal customer. I called the Central Bank of UAE when I was in the Rak Bank branch on 17/07/2019 while I was dealing with the associates and they clearly said that as long as I have continued paying the loan and have a new job, the bank has no reason to block or confiscate my money.

But on 17th of July after an hour from my bank branch visit. I just suddenly received a txt message stating that all money as been taken away. I was shocked, coz they didn't even informed or communicated with me. It just happened without a warning.

I understand that I have a loan to pay, but what they did is unacceptable. I don't have any plans running away or not paying my loan.

I felt betrayed and robbed by the bank who I fully trusted with my money that i worked hard for.

And also their customer service did not really help me or as a matter of fact I did not really get the proper assistance or help that they should've done for me.

Now I'm still shocked about what happened and very disappointed with the service and the bank itself. But I'm still hoping that there's something that they can do to correct everything.

I will file a complaint to the Central Bank of UAE as they clearly mentioned that it was illegal and unfair. Also will take it to the Media platform so my case will be heard and not be taken for granted.

open a bank account for the company

I opened a company in Fujeirah, me and my partners tried to open a bank account in RAK BANK, we...

transfer credit

My name is Vincent Robinson
Acc num [protected]
Rak bank takeover settlement has been processed and FAB bank Cheque is cleared
Now Rak bank are holding back 20600 +/- Durham, for credit card that I never received or used and there is no outstanding amount
It does not make sense at all
I made a request for this, request reference number [protected].
The staff are not helpful and they just keep sending me around in circles
Very frustrating to deal with, cause so much headaches. This has to be the worse bank to anything with.

[Resolved] credit card loan - inconvenience

Hi,

I am Antony, I have bought credit card loan ie instant money. Last month I got the statement of 824 AED. and I have paid 730 AED before the due date (07.05.2019). I missed the remaining due to poor service from RAK bank itself. Rak bank only accepts payment through CDM machine. I can neither pay by online or any other sources. I usually pay throght CDM machine in International City in England Cluster. For last month on 07.05.2019 I went to the same CDM machine but it was not in working condition ( Rakbank can check their records ). Then I roamed the whole interntional city for 1 hour and found another RAK bank atm in china Cluser. After wasting my time finding your CDM finally dropped money of 830 AED (One 500 Note +Three 100 notes + remaning change) in the ATM but it didn't accept 100 AED notes even after several tries. Then I went to near by shopes and managed to get one 200 note and 1 hundred not . But still it accepted 200 note only not the remaining 100 note. Then I tried all the shops to get change of 50, but I couldn't get the notes. So I haven't dropped the remaining 100 AED .

Later after 3 days one of the RAK bank custormer officer called me to pay the remaining amount. I told him the whole scenario happended on the day. Then he told RAK bank ATM doesn't accept newly printer 100 AED notes that is reason the notes got rejected . Then I managed to get an old note and paid the remaining payment after the due date.

Now I have been charged 210 AED as late payment fee + Finance Charge from the bank.

I know it is my responsiblity to the pay the full amount before the due date. However this also happened because of the poor payment option from the bank also. I have tried maximum to pay the full amount however it was not done because of your ATM machine was not working and even the other worked but it doesn't accept new 100 AED notes. and I have spent around 2 hours of my valuable time trying to pay the dew amount. I have faced inconvienience because of poor customer service of RAK Bank. Rak bank has charged me 210 AED as I haven't paid the amount in dew date

But What Rak bank is going to pay me for inconvienience made to me, my time and money by the Bank?

Dear Team,

I have outstanding amount on Credit card, due lost of my employment i was unable to pay the outstanding amount to RAK Bank,

Few days back an agency by name Sunshine Solution from India started approaching over the phone and texting me often i have requested them that i was suppose to get some payment once i receive i will close i explained to her ( Ms.Nivetha ) Sun Shine Solution Employee

The way they satrted the conversation is not good with unethical / unparliamentary language over phone and whatsapp messages .

Please look at sanpshots of the whats app what ever she sent me.

+[protected]

• Updated by Prathap Yadav · May 30, 2019

I just need the full contact details of the lady Nivetha, please provide with the local contact details in India.

Appreciate your positive response,

• Updated by Prathap Yadav · Jun 14, 2019

Dear Team,
    Surprised no response from your side, now the illegal agents from India contacting the Facebook contacts and speaking unwanted things.

As per the rules of uae you can speak or contact me directly in uae.

I'm available here in uae, and I'm picking the calls .

• Updated by Prathap Yadav · Jun 14, 2019

Dear Team,
    Please understand that this teams are genuine or this teams are hired by the management who is getting commission from them to do this unethical way of behaviour.
    There is no point to log a complaint. I'm forced my self to give a complain in police station today.with all the details of Rak bank employee.
    Prathap

need to cancel the credit card

From: anu zacharia uae mob no. [protected] customer since 2005, out of country now, so need to...