Having problems with Freewallet?

Freewallet reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 5, 2020. The latest review Aave not deposited after purchase was posted on Jun 9, 2021. The latest complaint Block my account and store all my crypto was resolved on May 15, 2021. Freewallet has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 10 reviews. Freewallet has resolved 4 complaints.

Freewallet Customer Service Contacts

Malta, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Freewallet Customer Service. Initial Freewallet complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Freewallet above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Freewallet. Discuss the issues you have had with Freewallet and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Freewallet Complaints & Reviews

FreewalletAave not deposited after purchase

On May 12, I purchased AAVE from inside Freewallet, I have included the screenshot inside Freewallet and AAVE is listed as one of the available cryptocurrencies to purchase, the POS processor was Moonpay. Moonpay confirmed the money was sent. After I purchased it, I went to look for it and there was no AAVE wallet in the app. I alerted Freewallet support and a few days later the wallet was added, but no AAVE in my account. When I contacted support they said the problem was temporary and that I soon would receive my coins, my acct is 2cc9b1c4. I have emailed numerous times but never speak to a live agent only bots, it is a month now and my purchased coins have not been deposited. When I contacted Moonpay about it I was told Freewallet would be able to help me retrieve the coins. The amount to deposit is $245.67 which is the $300.01 minus the processing free.

In addition - in order to purchase crypto you must submit your Identification to Freewallet, I submitted the front and back of my driver's license and I was asked to take a photo of myself holding the ID both for Freewallet use, My ID and selfie was submitted to Freewallet prior to crypto purchase, but they have not released my ID verification status from pending in my account, this is a problem because it will pose an issue to send cryto from Freewallet to a different wallet or exchange platform down the road. So I request that my ID be verified and my account status updated to "verified".

I have attached my supporting documents. My hash is 0xb1a98851c920a5b031e002666e54d5a64c4f512b0d454e38bb10573e2bdf0b41

FreewalletFreewallet

Don't use it. It's a scam. Anything or anyone that says otherwise is bs or being pawned. Shows receivable addresses of coins not supported. You'll have to check the fine print of what's supported even though you can make an account and there's a receive address available, and the fine print changes. No other wallet does that, you won't ever find an unsupported asset if it's not supported in the search! Not worth it, so many other options out there.

• Freewallet's response · Jun 02, 2021

Hi north_str, which particular asset do you have issues with? Please share more details, including your ticket number. Thanks in advance!

FreewalletBlock my account and store all my crypto

I have used freewallet since 2018. Yesterday I login to my wallet and withdraw my coins to sell on Binance and Freewallet said "you account has been sur..."
      I heard about freewallet scam but I not belive. Please check and open my account. I have KYC. id:trunghaudz

RESOLVED

good

• Updated by MasterCraft VN · May 15, 2021

i have contact via site and "not seen". My email just recieve a bot mail

Comments

• Freewallet's response · Jun 02, 2021

Hello

I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner. According to our records, your issue was resolved on May 16 - will you please confirm it with me?

• Updated by MasterCraft VN · Jun 02, 2021

Nice i have unlock my account and friend's account. Thanks Freewallet

May 11, 2021

Freewallet — Ordered KickToken which their wallet said they accept

April 7th I ordered $200 in KickToken which I thought their wallet can hold. I ordered KickToken with tag...

FreewalletDeposits

I am two weeks in on a deposit that never hit my account/wallet. I opened a ticket and three days later was sent an email tell me they were deleting all tickets to clear their queue. So I went to Reddit and posted and was then told again to open a ticket. I did and received an email from Paul a support manager saying... saying we can fix it just sent us verification and screenshots from your withdrawal. I sent them the trans detail that showed all proof. That was 7 days ago and have yet to get an email update or my funds back. I have never had a problem with Freewallet and this is the first time I have had to use their CS. Really disappointing because I like their app but when you can't even get CS for the service, that is not good.

RESOLVED

Freewallet support finally was able to fix my issue. While it is fixed, FreeWallet's support system is completely broken. I have never had a company send an email to say.. "we are just deleting all the tickets as there are too many". That in itself should tell you the quality of their product. No customer should have to turn to reddit or Complaints Board to finally get a resolution. Nor should it take over two weeks for something so simple.

• Freewallet's response · Jun 02, 2021

Dear Mr. Darren Hall, thank you for your feedback.

Looks like our explanation regarding closing tickets lacked clarity - in fact, these requests cannot be deleted and are being processed in chronological order.

Please update your complaint with the ticket number so that we could improve our service.

FreewalletCan't transfer my funds (dogecoin ) to other acct

In year 2018 I have made account in cryptocurrency wallet in android app whose name is Freewallet owned by website freewallet.org and mined cryptocurrency named dogecoin and done some treading using that Freewallet account it was working fine back there, but now when I have reopened that account to check my holding of dogecoin they didn't allowed me to transection through my wallet, and there is written that my account is suspended,

What is going with you guys back then when I have opened my account in 2018, there is no limitations for doing transaction
          But now thay aware showing account suspended what is the reason behind it.

Bunch of fraudsters .

Can't transfer my funds (dogecoin ) to other acct

Dear Sangeeta Prajapati,

We apologize for this inconvenience. Our specialists will review your account status very soon.

MasterCraft VN May 15, 2021

same. and freewallet not reply at all

Comments

Mar 24, 2021

Freewallet — Account suspended and coins held hostage!

Freewallet claims security and reputation/integrity as their core values. I've had a Freewallet since...

FreewalletAccount suspended

I have deposited large domes of ltc to this account from another wallet converted it to dogecoin and now that I am trying to convert it back to litecoin or any other crypto my account has been suspended.
            They keep telling me it will be resolved but yet to do so. I cannot send any money or access it on this wallet I can only see it in the wallet but can't do a thing with it I can Sms s'more they will accept but to send it out my account was suspended

• Freewallet's response · Feb 14, 2021

Hello,
                Having more details would be great. May I have your user ID?

FreewalletHolding my cryptocurrencies

I have deposited large amount of a token a while ago, since the last two weeks I have been trying to transfer these tokens.

Freewallet dosn't allow me to do the transfer, nor an exchange on their platform.

I have raised my concern few times and through different channels but they don't respond.

On their telegram channel, all their users saying they got scammed.

For me, I will do all I can to prevent other people from facing the same we, current users, face.

• Freewallet's response · Feb 14, 2021

Hello
                  May I have your user ID?

• Updated by easteagle · Feb 14, 2021

Hi,

39fc90f4

Freewalletethereum wallet scam

They claim to provide the best cryptocurrency service. Well obviously not.
                I created a wallet on 14/02/2019
                Throughout the year I made deposits and withdrawals.
                However on 19/12/2019 suddenly, when I tried to make payment to another wallet my action was blocked. After 24 hours I received an email demanding all sorts of personal documents (including electricity bill, and a snapshot of ne standing in front of my computer with my wallet on the screen)
                I was using cryptocurrency because it has some sort of anonymity and security if I'm to provide the most personal documents I'm going to use the bank.
                After a month on 5/02/2020 when I opened my wallet, to my surprise my 1.4 ethereum had been turned to "0" .
                This app is nothing but a big ripoff that enjoys taking other people's money

• Freewallet's response · Apr 07, 2020

Hello,
                    Kindly share your support ticket number or user ID for us to provide best possible assistance.
                    Thanks.