Ross Dress for Less Logo

Ross Dress for Less

Having problems with Ross Dress for Less?

Ross Dress for Less Customer Service Contacts

Office 5130 Hacienda Drive
Dublin, Maryland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ross Dress for Less Customer Service. Initial Ross Dress for Less complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ross Dress for Less above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ross Dress for Less. Discuss the issues you have had with Ross Dress for Less and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Ross Dress for Lessinappropriate t-shirt logo and demeaning customer service

You are carrying a sign language tshirt that is not American Sign Language. It implies gang symbols and Racial hand gestures as if they were letters. If one signing symbol was wrong I would say someone made a mistake. Two out of four and It is intentional. The second symbol is not the letter O in sign language but actually a known gang symbol. The last one is not not the letter E in sign language but is not only a black hand but also the symbol for black power. I told the manager that I was the child of deaf parents and the changing of sign language to inappropriate symbolism was offensive. she said she was not offended by it so she adamantly said she was not going to do anything about it even after another employee verified it was not sign language. I went to my car to get my phone to take a picture of it and when I got back in, she was complaining to other customers about me that were shopping in line. I was mortified by her attitude and blatant disrespect for customers. I did not get her name but I am sure you can pull up footage of the incident as it happened right up front at the register. Sunday January 17th approximately 7PM at the store in Aberdeen, NC.

inappropriate t-shirt logo and demeaning customer service

Ross Dress for LessCustomer Service

January 15, 2021
    Store: 1361
    Register: 06
    Trans: 8273
    Receipt number #[protected]
    Time of incident: 6:14p.m.
    Associate: 664275
    Associates name tag: Odessa

My name is Nelisha Mitchell. My 16 year old daughter went to your store in Kearny Mesa, CA, to do an exchange for a rug. I was waiting in line for about 5-7 minutes waiting for the only cashier Odessa to finish up what she was doing. She noticed us because we were the only ones in line. She appeared to be taken her time. Another customer walked up and she look at them and stated, I can help you ma'am. I stated, ma'am we have been here waiting, she replied, no, I'm just going to take care of her. I stated, ma'am that is not correct, we have been here waiting. She told the customer to just wait. She state, come-on very brash! She was huffing and puffing making breathing sounds, it appeared she was very upset with her body language, moving the products around roughly as if she was very upset. My daughter was present and witnessed this behavior also. It was like Odessa was angry.
    I asked the door person if there was a Manager available. The Manager came and assisted me. I expressed my disappointment with being treated so very poorly by Odessa. Odessa appeared without remorse. She offered no apology!
    As a black woman in America and dealing with racial uproar and being treated this way by another black person in 2021 is extremely unacceptable. I am requesting Ross Corporate offices to address cashier Odessa's behavior. I am doing this for every person that comes after me, in hope that cashier Odessa will think twice about how she treat customers.
    I love Ross store, however, I never want to deal with your unprofessional employee and her unprofessional behavior.
    What I'm requesting, is a loaded Ross gift card! : )
    Thank you for reading my letter. I am requesting a response. This is important to me. I am highly disturbed. Thank you.
    I am a former Supervisor of Delta Airlines and I believe if you are working in Customer service, you have to love helping people.

Regards,
    Nelisha Mitchell
    [protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]

Ross Dress for LessSexual Conversations

In July 2020 Whitney Coalter from store 2037 was showing employees and inappropriate picture of a male part, in the stock room and also on the floor. The store manager was told a few days later and she was giving a verbal warning and since then she has continued to have sexual conversations with store employees. On 1/9/21 Whitney was in the front of the store talking to 2 employees about "deep throating"
      "Being choked" .

Jan 03, 2021

Ross Dress for Less — Manager

On January 1st 2021, we visited Ross Nimitz in Honolulu Hawaii. Upon this visit we were harassed about...

Dec 19, 2020

Ross Dress for Less — Employee discrimination

Been working for Ross since March of 2020, when they decided to open the restrooms publicly they made every...

Ross Dress for Lessservice

December 12th went into store to see if I could find loose clothing for up coming surgery. Found my items and went to the jewelry counter. The girl saw me but started taking care of customers ready to check out.so rang the buzzer to let her know I was ready as well. A few more got checked out. Ok now to the real complaint, when checking out I asked if I could take the cart to my car. I'm disable due to a stroke, walk with a cane. told to park my car in front of the store. So I did, came back into the store to get my cart to go no further then the front of the store to get my bags in the car and was told the cart can' leave the store. I HAVE ONE GOOD HAND TO USE, NOT TWO, ONE.
        Well then I lost my temper, I'm at the door and said something. like well is there anybody here that can help me since i'M DISABLE. The manager never said a thing, like, sure we will find someone to help carry your bags.I said some nasty things at that moment, took what I could carry, put it in the car turned around and she was there with the rest of my purchase. It's bad enough people are just rude, everyone from customers to the cashiers just looked at me, but the store itself does not have mobile carts for the disable . Anyone with disabilities, not convenient, management could care less. This manager wasn't going to say a thing while she was passing me my bags. She didn't look at me and stupid me, I said thank you. I have always loved Ross store, better than Marshals, Target you name it. I realize you have no control over the staff at every store. It should be a given to try making the shopping experience a bit easier at any store for those of us that are handyicap. In case your interested, Bel Air MD.

Cindy Alley

Dec 05, 2020

Ross Dress for Less — Unprofessional

Loss prevention lady in Camarillo Branch California is very discourteous at me, I just left the pants at the...

Nov 12, 2020

Ross Dress for Less — Unprofessional, discourteous and unethical service and discount program that does not serve the senior customer base as well as it should. Well

I shopped at Ross in Rockwall, TX off I 30 and Ridge Rd. on 11-3-20. I m not a frequent Ross shopper but do...

Nov 01, 2020

Ross Dress for Less — Unable to do exchange because cashier did not know how

I went into Ross Dress for less located in Ocala 34470. I originally purchased 172.13 in items and was told...

Oct 28, 2020

Ross Dress for Less — Customer service and harassment

My complaint is about the Ross Dress for Less Store in Stone Mountain off Stone Mountain Hwy by the big lot...

Sep 23, 2020

Ross Dress for Less — Unprofessional employees

Went in today to shop as as soon as they opened. I ran to the back before starting to shop to go to restroom...

Sep 17, 2020

Ross Dress for Less — Employee / assoc: 229520 / store # 1313

I love ross and shop at ross almost twice a week every week. I honestly go during my lunch breaks to take a...

Ross Dress for LessAssociate (Carrie)

On september 11, 2020 carrie ran into the stock-room where I was started to holler and scream at me she, did this three times to the point my supervisor keith jones and an mod pulled carrie away from me... I was told there's an investigation so, I am not allowed too work or get paid while, investigation is going on however, it seems the one that came after me is allowed to work her name is carrie. Why can she work? Manager joseph mitchell won't talk too me...

Ross Dress for LessRude and aggressive cashier

Today I walked into a ross store in torrance california to return and purchase some item's. I did not not I was standing in the wrong line so when I walked up to the register the cashier who attended me told me I was in the wrong line so I asked her then where is the line at?! And she was extremely rude and told me not to give her any attitude when I did not give her any attitude this cashier was aggressively rude towards me very unprofessional. She seem's not to like her job at all she should not work in customer service if she's going to treat customers the way she did. Even another customer that was standing behind me witness everything and nodded her head and told me that the cashier is very rude. Im a paying customer and shop at ross very often but will not return to that store again. Managers need to take more action towards employees like that!

Sep 05, 2020

Ross Dress for Less — Employee / manager

It is a Saturday night and I get off work at 9 pm. My girlfriend and I decide to go to target and then she...

Aug 20, 2020

Ross Dress for Less — The customer service in the store

I go there for great shoe prices. womens and then boys section, i noticed two of the "security" women...

Aug 18, 2020

Ross Dress for Less — I am complaining about a purchase I made today

Today at 2:22pm on 08/17/2020 I went to ross store # 0254 and I made a purchase of maternity shorts and I...

Ross Dress for LessRefusal to accept returns during Tax Free Weekend

I went to a Ross Store on 8/7/2020 at 170 E Stacy Rd, Allen, TX 75002 to make a return & was informed their return system was down. On 8/8/2020 I then went to a Ross Store at 1751 N Central Expressway, McKinney, TX 75070 to make my return & was told their return system was also down. I find it pretty convenient that on tax free weekend from 8/7-8/9/2020, their return system is down but not their point of sale system. I also think this was a deliberate & strategic business move at the expense of the customer.

Ross Dress for LessManager complaint

Manager attitude, Meyling Abondo
                This manager, treats people and her employees so unprofessionally. She is so rude and vulgar. Every time I go to ross she treats people and staff poorly. And i've witnessed her yelling and verbally abusing her staff., like saying get out of my face... She literally yells and uses a terrible tone and mocks her staff... I'm starting to hate going to this ross or shop there because of her. She is a terrible person and people will walk away from such negative environment.

Jul 25, 2020

Ross Dress for Less — Current store policies

Today, 07/25/2020 I went to Ross in, 958 W St Rd, Warminster, PA 18974. After browsing around I decided to...