Totoya Camry 2007Engine Burns Oil

D

I bought a 2007 Toyota Camry 4-cylinder AT, the car was 35K miles and a Certified car. The car drives great, no smoke or any oil leak but it would consump 1 quart of oil every 1K miles. I have extended waranty up to 100K. Toyota recommended change oil every 5K miles but by the time I reached 5K miles the engine would only have 1 quart left. At this time there was no warning low level of oil that you know of. The suck thing is that I have came back to the dealer 3 times for oil consumption test and it does show 1 quart of oil burned every 1K miles.

The manual book did say the car would consumps a liter (quart) of oil every 600-800 miles. This is even suck that as a car owner you have to check your oil level almost every week or 2 weeks to be sure your iol level is not very low. I still have a 4th time to bring back my car for chekc thisn week and if they do not aggree I would file a complaint against Toyota or consumer Report. Any idea what the best solution that I will have to proceed?