Steve GayonContract Scam

Steve Gayon at Key Merchant Services working with Elavon (Scam)..Contract fraud.. I had Steve Gayon set me up with credit card processing on a recommendation through Regions Bank.. I had asked Steve Gayon not to set me up on a long contract because I was only going to be open a short time.. Well you guessed it he set me up with Elavon for a 3 year contract and to close the account they want to charge me $200.00. Steve Gayon was not truthful and now of course the phone he has listed is now no longer in service.. he flat out lied to me and said there was no contract and I could cancel at any time. Stay a way from Steve Gayon completely, not a honest person in any way. Also be-careful of Elavon and any other credit card companies read the contract and have a attorney go thought it if you have to. the amount of money they charge to take a card is high enough they don't need to charge you a termination fee. Steve Gayon your a ###...