Having problems with KFC?

KFC Customer Service Contacts

1900 Colonel Lane
Louisville, Iowa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with KFC Customer Service. Initial KFC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for KFC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about KFC. Discuss the issues you have had with KFC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

KFC Complaints & Reviews

KFC/Taco BellFood was not right and its never right.

On March 3, 2021 between 1 and 1:30pm. I went thru Drive thru and ordered the Bacon Chalupa box with the hard shelled tacos lite lettuces and extra meat. And I always ask for extra meat and they always charge me for it and never give it to me. If they not going to put the extra meat then don't charge for it. You have more lettuce and cheese then anything can't even tell that it has meat.

Sonya Bassett
[protected]@gmail.com

Food was not right and its never right.

Mar 02, 2021

KFC — Horrid service & meal

Rolled up to outside microphone & man said, "if you want any chicken we don't have any. I wa...

Feb 26, 2021

KFC — Poor packing

I ordered a 12 piece meal today. They failed to seal the tops to gravy and it spilled all in the bag. I wa...

Feb 26, 2021

KFC — Nacho fries... Tacos... No slaw

First of all, I never received my 10.00 coupon from kfc from terrible food about 3 months ago!! My son wanted...

KFCUnder cooked fried chicken

I am 60 years old and have eaten kfc since i can remember, however the last few times the chicken was under cooked, on the verge of being to raw to eat. I ate it a few time thinking maybe it's just me, , , , nope it made me very sick!!! so please cook your chicken as you used to please!!! i know of several people who told me the same thing "chicken was not cooked enough" and they also were sick from it... I understand that the lines get long, but please take the right time to cook it...People would rather wait for good chicken, thean under cooked chicken. Please address this issue it is most important not to make customers sick from raw chicken... By doing so maybe your ratting's would be better.. Thank you a concerned customer!!!

Feb 22, 2021

KFC — Very rude customer service. Cold food and no drinks

On 02/06/2021 We went to KFC and waited 30 min in line which does happen we were at window the cashier named...

KFCPick up order

I ordered online a pick up order for 445 pm. I arrived at 440 pm. Your site does not say to pick up for drive thru so I walked in. So young man working in the to go window screams you have to wait outside. Not asking my name or anything. I said can I add to my order? He ignored me along with another employee and the manager who was walking to the door to lock it. Then the manager loudly whispered why is she in here? The rude drive thru boy said- I told her to leave and she is not. I loudly said I wanted to add to my order, the manager said well it's going to be another 16 minutes. Then he said what was her name? I said EVANS. This is the last time I will ever come to KFC! You need to fire all your staff including your crappy manager!

Sincerely,
      Lisa Evans

Feb 19, 2021

KFC — Too much salt

On February 19, 2019 at about 7:30 pm I ordered 4 pieces meal and I picked it up from you restaurant at 965...

Mississauga

KFCPrice and quality and service

Been going here since opening, wife and I. Have our usual, 2 pcs, drumstick and thigh. I get crispy, wife gets regular also mashed potatoes and gravy, coleslaw and 2 med. Pepsi.. Noticed our bill was $2.25 higher than last visit, 2 weeks previous. Same order!! Also chicken was terrible, mushy and very wet inside, did not eat it. When inquired to manager she said something about how it was ordered. Wth! Also snotty attitude. This sucks!!! Will not be back!!! You just lost a very loyal customer and will spread the word on how we got treated!!! Your place and product have really gone downhill the last 2 years. Smaller mashed potatoes, smaller cole slaw, chicken taste bad. Can't even get a plate to eat on. Good bye!!! Ticket #3928

KFCProduct

Hello,
          My name is riyas order number 8579652
          (store #12765)

Since 10 year I hope I am your good customer
          First time I got experience from your side
          I was too hungry to buy this bucket but I am very disappointed due to some pieces not salty and spicy (like dead meat) some pieces too salty... Kindly make solution for my order..
          I am very unsatisfied I paid 93qr this kind of food not worth
          [protected]

Product

KFCService

I visited the KFC in Speedway, IN and ordered three wings two breasts and two biscuits, all original. They told me it was over $21.00!! Three wings...two breasts, and two biscuits?? When I asked if it would be better to order a combo, he said yes, but that management wants me to drive round nd get back in the line to re-order. I cannot understand the total and when asking for help I and cast aside? Luckily, Popeye's was on my way home and I got four wings and two breasts with two biscuits for less than $20.00. Is this the way Loyal KFC customers are having to goin 2021? Competition will hurt you if you treat customers bad...no matter what you sell.

Feb 10, 2021

KFC — Unethical behavior and cold food

Dear KFC headquarters, I have been KFC customer since 1991 in the USA when I was an exchange student from the...

Feb 09, 2021

KFC — $20 fill up fiasco

My wife went to get a 20 dollar fill up. They started asking what pieces & sides she wanted. This is not...

Feb 09, 2021

KFC — Service staff

Horrific service just now at kfc on gloster and garfield! Ordered at drive thru, asked to pull up to wait on...

Feb 08, 2021

KFC — Refund

Good Day, I have raised my complaint the same day when the transaction occured. I have a case number...

Feb 02, 2021

KFC — Bad management

Kfc in ottumwa Iowa is by far the [censored]tiest place to ever work. And I've worked a lot of place...

KFCFood purchase and delivery.

Store location 2970 Alta Vista. Ottawa. No one answers phones. Food is 1 hour 50 minutes late. Took 7 calls to [protected]. They play pass the buck. Got told hold we will contact the store on hold for 20 minutes. Call back. Told we can email them and they'll deliver as soon as they can. Like I'll sit in the hallways for 3 hours. I sat there for 2 hours already so the driver would not have to come up to my unit. Now I'm getting a refund in 5 days. This is absurd. It's unacceptable.

Food purchase and delivery.

KFCService attitude/ pensioner consideration

To whom it may concern. Re: SA [protected]

Date: 28/01/ 2021 Time: 13h48

I entered the KFC Malmesbury with two lines in operation, orders before I had entered the KFC premises had been taken then there was a problem with the order after about 10 minutes the problem was resolved, we moved down one
                space, a lady place her order with the Cashier, we waited another ten minutes for her order to arrive, although the Queue next to our queue was moving quite quickly. orders there was a bit of a wait, but not long.
                The Lady in my queue got her order and left. The Gentleman who was in front of me moved forward.
                Suddenly our till was closed. Marinda D - a Supervisor was trying to register a lady on the computer via the Biometrics device. This episode went on for a about 10 minutes. The Gentleman in front suddenly got assisted by the only till in operation, he placed his order and moved back, I moved forward into " 1st" in the closed down Till line, Marinda D and the employee still trying to the Biometrics to work, eventually plugging in at the back of the Till. The queue next to me was moving forward with orders being placed. The Cashier totaling ignoring "our queue", until a lady behind the counter suggested to the Cashier that this Cashier assist us with our orders, at first the Cashier seem too ignore our queue, then suddenly turned to me to take my order. Then the people were asked to form one queue.
                Marinda D - Supervisor ( I think) The print too fine to read, the name was large. She should have approached our queue, and informed us what was going on, or that She was closing down the Till point, or simply replace the Cashier with another.
                As a pensioner standing for such long period - all chairs had been removed. if Kentucky Friend Chicken was concerned about the Safety of their customers because of Covid 19, THEN ? Would have placed an employee at the Door checking Temperatures like other Retail outlets, and ensuring people sanitize their hands.
                Pity there is only one Kentucky Fried Chicken in Malmesbury.
                Apologies ? for inconsiderate staff and/ or bad attitude. Unacceptable.
                Warm regards,
                Peter Levers
                1 Roos Street,
                Riebeek Kasteel.
                [protected]

KFCRude and lazy so called workers that are losing you customers daily

I understand that you have given in and failed as Americans to do your part to make a stand against this government telling you who you are going to hire and all but you can still stand up for yourself and the rest of America before it completely falls to the waste side by firing the ones that are in the end only costing business's like KFC to go out of business.Within the last 2weeks I have left your business now 3 times due to the kids you hired(just to save a buck but you lose in the end) cause they could care less about service, your company for that matter or even their jobs. I ordered 3 simple meals last week and the same lazy person at the window everytime says "we don't have any of them pot pies ready". Then fails to ask if I would like to wait and tell me a wait time. So I just sat there at the drive up window to see if she was going to offer or suggest anything else to me, just to hear silence. Then last week when I went threw I made my order to a different person and had them substitute my drink I didn't need for a side order and I would pay the differnce. No prob there and I went home happy.Fastforward to tonight again.Ordered my 2 pot pie meal and wanted to substitute a side for a drink.When who do I hear say "We ain't got no pot pies now and u Caint substitute a side for a drink". I simply said go figure, it's you again. Then I drove away.
                  I know you have to hire certain people to not get in trouble which that in itself is troubling considering KFC owns KFC and that has nothing to do with govt but it is what your business owners let it be but at the same time if you are gonna play their game and not only play but move these workers like that up the ladder of success your not only hurting your business with effects your family life but your hurting America and my family life. So therefore on behalf of myself and my family, we will no longer give our hard earned money to an establishment that allowed govt to ruin there customer relationship and service to the customers due to the corporate side of America becoming cowards. Call it what you want but I just call it being honest.
                  Thanks and good luck in the future with government telling you who you will hire.

Rude and lazy so called workers that are losing you customers daily
                  Rude and lazy so called workers that are losing you customers daily

Jan 22, 2021

KFC — My drive-thru order was all wrong

I went to the drive-thru and ordered the leg & thigh meal and added a side of macaroni and cheese my meal...