Having problems with Dairy Queen?

Dairy Queen Customer Service Contacts

1866 793 7582 (Fan Relations Specialist)
+1 952 830 0200 (USA & International)
+973 17 253 032 (Bahrain)
+855 23 883 488 (Cambodia)
+62 216 313 309 (Indonesia)
+966 112 155 111 (Saudi Arabia)
+84 838 206 525 (Vietnam)
8331 Norman Center Drive
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Canada
1111 International Blvd, P.O. Box 430, Burlington, ON L7R 3Y3

Bahrain
Jawad House, PO Box: 430, 171 Shaikh Isa Avenue Manama.

Cambodia
№ 27, Street 134, P.O. Box 55, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Indonesia
Jalan K.H. Moch. Mansyur., Kompleks Ruko Jembatan Lima Indah № 15 A-6., Jakarta 10140, Indonesia

Jordan

16/F Aurora Tower, Araneta Center Quezon City, Metro Manila

Saudi Arabia
P.O.Box: 60258 Riyadh 11545 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Vietnam
5th Floor, Khanh Nguyen Building, 63 Pham Ngoc Thach St., Ward 6, District 3, HCMC

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dairy Queen Customer Service. Initial Dairy Queen complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dairy Queen above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dairy Queen. Discuss the issues you have had with Dairy Queen and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews

Feb 27, 2021

Dairy Queen — Customer service

We went to dairy queen on feb 27 2021 at 9:00. Doors were open, no signs on door. There were 3 adults and 2...

Feb 27, 2021

Dairy Queen — I am complaining about work done for company without pay.

My Grandson, Wyatt Baas (age 15), got his 1st job at DQ here in Tallahassee. He was hired on Friday Feb. 5...

Dairy QueenCrispy crunch blizzard discontinued

Why the 🤬would you discontinue the crispy crunch blizzard!!??? Are you 🤬insane?! You don't discontinue an original classic! That was mine and so many people's favourite blizzard wtf is wrong with you Dairy Queen? I rarely ever go to dq anymore because of it. Same reasons why you canceled the pina colada blizzard that was a fan favourite as well!! Way to go you guys. At least think about bringing them back as flavours of the month to satisfy people's cravings for the originals. Also please think about making a mounds or almond joy blizzard as a flavour of the month. Thank you

Dairy QueenSoft serve vanilla

Tasting like ice milk ! Had this problem at this location, several times before ! It's been good and creamy, until today..bought a quart to take home and it's icy, melted quickly, not creamy at all
    We never have this issue at the conneaute, Ohio location. When we called the owner, he said this happens sometimes when the machine is not in use as often as in summer months. ..???

Dairy QueenUnethical behavior extremely rude worker/manager

I will never return to Dairy Queen Globe Arizona because of extremely rude worker Aliah. This person was yelling arguing with me about a order I was to pick up. I advised her I was not there to argue I was only there to pick up my order. I felt threatened by this worker Aliah she acted like a little girl on the streets yelling arguing and became angry like a person wanting to fight. She was out of hand how she acted and I personally would never hire such an employee in my business. Once redoing my order a banana split and me returning home the order in which she threw together within seconds coming back to the window beginning to argue once more was not properly made. It was almost as bad as the one she was suppose to replace.

Jun 19, 2020

Dairy Queen — Blizzards

Every time I get a blizzard it sucks so bad I won't take my wife back for at least two or three months. I...

Jun 15, 2020

Dairy Queen — Sundaes

My husband and I went to Dairy Queen in Greenville MI this evening on 6/15/20 and ordered a M&M Flurry...

Dairy QueenOur cheeseburgers were charcoal burnt.

We went to the drive thru at the Dairy Queen in Nappanee on Thursday, April 30, 2020. I ordered 2 cheeseburgers, fries, and blizzards. When we got home we found that both burgers were burnt...very burnt. We chose not to return because it's a 20 minute drive. I took a picture of one of them, but both were burnt. We were very disappointed! We couldn't believe anyone could miss seeing how burnt they were and think it was ok to use them. I guess someone there doesn't want returning satisfied customers.

Our cheeseburgers were charcoal burnt.

Mar 31, 2020

Dairy Queen — Burgers and chicken strips

Hi there I went to DQ and got 2 dubble cheese burgers with 2onion rings and pop and 2 orders of chicken...

Midland

Dairy QueenEither no receipt given - you have to ask for it. And/or no 19 digit code to do a survey

SURVERY FRAUD
          I like to do the surveys ... one so owners can be informed of the quality service, food and more.
          At DAIRY QUEEN they throw out your ticket or do not give you a survey 19 digit code.
          What I do with the free dilly bar is give it out as a reward to a student, a homeless or hungry person, a woman with a few kids walking out of the abuse shelter parking lot, or a friend who is in rehab - it's a nice treat for her. I do this with other survey prize food as well. The problem is several Dairy Queens is they do not list or have a 19 digit code required to do the survey. This cheats not just me, but my community as well. It is disappointing & I feel not handing back a receipt or omitting the numbers is fraudulent in advertisement.
          I think Dairy Queen owners need to be held accountable for false advertisement.
          It's not really about the dilly bar but more so what that dilly bar is used for.
          Sincerely,

Completely disappointed

Dairy QueenRanch

I feel like a dumb*** for having to complain about something so trivial but our local Dairy Queen has decided to start charging for ranch dressing?? They wasn't enough off the barbecue chicken strip basket that costs almost $10 for a 4 piece with a drink?? But they now think it necessary to charge for something that is advertised with the item?! Yall need to come in and have a talk with the owners or somethin.

Dairy QueenService at night.

My daughter and I went to the Dairy Queen in Quesnel BC, Canada at 8:40 pm. They close here at 9pm. We live downtown, I worked late so we went there out of convenience.
              We go to place our order and the young girl behind the till states that the grill is now closed and they no longer do food orders at that time.

Now I use to work at a fast food restaurant and we never turned anyone away 20 mins before closing because we had to clean the grill!!!
              We cleaned that after closing.
              And I'm only 40 years old so my work experience isn't that long ago!

We are currently sitting at McDonald's because they have never done this. They serve until the last second.

Jan 28, 2020

Dairy Queen — employee asking for money from customers

5002 GREENWOOD DR Corpus Christi, TX [protected] 1/28/2020 I called already but i want to make sure you all...

Dairy Queenno official receipt issued.. blizzard pepero almond is much expensive with other blizzard choices

I bought a blizzard kit kat and blizzard peppero almond large sizes.when i paid there was No official receipt given in the store. Also, the blizzard peppero almond flavor P139.00 is more expensive than the other blizzard choice of P119.00.there was no messafe in the store indicating the price difference of each flavors.the store is locate at DQ marquee mall, angeles city, pampanga, Philippines.

Dairy Queenfries, chicken, onion rings

Summer of 2019 the DQs in the omaha, council bluffs area switched product for the fries, onion rings and chicken. They are horrible, thoroughly flavorless. We usually stopped 2 times a month, but haven't been here for 6 months, due to the inferiority of the food. Decided to try again and we were again disappointed with our experience. We will not be coming back. You've lost a customer of 40 years.

Dairy Queenpoor service, cold food

On 12/28/19 at 6:31 p.m. we went to the DQ in Newark (F-0130 Tent 67, Svr 243 Svrck 21). We ordered our meal, found a table, and waited for our food. We waited 20 minutes for our food, it was cold. The employee that waited on us knew they were wrong as she couldn't apologize enough. I could understand a long wait had the place been busy, but that wasn't the case.

What should have happened is the food should have been remade and served to us.

Dairy Queenlaval st oshawa dq

I had gone to the DQ in Oshawa on Laval St to get my daughters birthday cake. I was 5 minutes early according to their hours sign posted o the door so decided to wait. Thinking the worker may be running late we waited a while longer until I saw someone inside and went to the door. The lady opened the door and said "Were open at 11 and closed it in my face. The sign said Christmas Eve 10:30 am open. Not impressed and will not be going back there again.

Dairy Queencold food

Waited in line with only 2 vehicles in front of me. 15 minutes later leaving with my biscuit and gravy dunkers - I reach into the bag to find they are cold and so was the gravy. I don't understand how not even the gravy was hot - not even warm. Very disappointed and frustrated.
                        12/17/2019 Time: 9:44AM
                        Order ID: AAA6SH4EAJB7
                        Store # [protected] Dixie Highway Louisville, KY 40272
                        [protected]

Dairy Queenunprofessional general managers

I was accused of sexual harassment by another employee at the 1245 hwy 315 plains pa dairy queen. I was let go before any proper investigation was done. Honestly im appalled at how this went about. Especially being that said worker was touching me inappropriate. And my text was not for him it was accidentally sent to wrong contact... I am going to fight this matter because this slander to my name as well as defamation to my character..

Dairy Queenchicken tender basket

I went through dairy Queen tonight and they gave me my chicken strip basket and instead of gravy they put a ranch where the gravy should go to try and make me not notice!! I only wanted the basket for the gravy mainly so I was pissed. Ruined my night so thanks DQ for the lazy and unfriendly staff that prepared my food. I will most likely not eat here again unless I get my complaint dealt with. Dairy Queen in Saint Albans, WV !! Pathetic.