Having problems with Comdata?

Comdata Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 266 3282 (Headquarters)
+1 615 370 7000 (Headquarters)
+1 800 226 3931 (eCash Cardholder)
+1 800 741 6060 (Fleet eCash Cardholder Support)
+1 888 265 8228 (Paycard/Prepaid Rewards Cardholder Support)
+1 800 741 2777 (Fleet Card/Comchek Administrator Support)
+1 800 741 3030 (Comchek And Fuel Authorization support)
+1 800 749 7107 (Permits And Regulatory Services Support)
+1 800 282 7496 (Comdata MasterCard Support)
5301 Maryland Way
Brentwood, Tennessee

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Comdata Customer Service. Initial Comdata complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Comdata above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Comdata. Discuss the issues you have had with Comdata and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dec 04, 2020

Comdata — Fraud

On December 3, 2020 My spouse received his direct deposit later that day he gets home takes a nap Since he...

Jul 28, 2020

Comdata — Unauthorized frudulent transaction(s)

I, Percy Compton is the only authorize user on my Comdata card that was issued to me via. the United State...

ComdataMy fleet cardservices

Our company has this card which is very unreliable. Our company had a truck that had a oil cooler replaced at Hudson County Motors Volvo Truck Dealer in Secaucus NJ. We have a $10, 100.00 line of credit on our account. The bill was for $4720.77. We did as we was post to and did a one time purchase approval for the amount. Card kept getting declined. So we contacted Comdata and spoke with 11 people at this company. None of them could help with the transaction. We started these calls on 7-10-20 at 14:00. We stayed on the phone with someone from this time till 18:00 when the shop closed. Still could not get this matter resolved. Told to call back Saturday morning and was assured that they would be able to get our truck out of the shop.
Spoke to two people on Saturday who was unable to resolve this matter. The last one told me we would need to provide another form of payment. So this is what we did. So Comdata your card is no good for our business and you can kiss our business good bye.

ComdataPay card

I ordered a new card last year. Never received it. I called numerous times with promises to send one out. Still never received it. I had to call our HR department to activate one that was in our safe. Now that card has expired. I never received a new one from them so I ordered one on line. A month later, still never received that one. I called today and they made no effort to expedite a card out. Another 10 days with out a cars with my money in it. This is hands down worst company to deal with. They just don't care

ComdataDid not receive new card

I have not received my new fintwist comdata card and it was sent out first of february. The money that is on my new card is all the money i have. And on the app it shows last four of my card and for me to activate it to be able to use it but its been way over the seven to ten days it said to take to deliver it to me. My name is kira wilson and address is 80 wilson addition road salem wv 26426 and last four of social are 4452.

Comdatamy card was stolen and used while I was incarcerated..

I was arrested on Aug 28, 2019 until October 1st 2019 for a unrelated incident...my comdata card was stolen by Ann Allen and my pin was changed..i reported it stolen immediately on Sept 1st no action was taken by comdata..Ann Allen accessed all my funds from Aug 28 2019 to October 1st 2019...i have turned in police reports as well as they have videos...I was told my money would be put back but has not...Its a new year almost 6 months l8tr...wheres my funds..My name is Amanda MacLean I worked for Alamo ga Cirkle K my card number was [protected] D.O.B. 12/10/1979 I would appreciate immediate attention in this matter considering its 6 months later and I've submitted all evidence..you can contact chief Roger Bryant Alamo ga police department at [protected] or [protected] Thank you...

Comdatafraudulent charges from hulu

Hulu has been taking $54 and change off my Mastercard since May 2019 I didn't catch it till this month so yeah I'm out like $432 I have called comdata and filed a dispute on December 10th also called Hulu on dec 10th as well and they marked the account as fraud. Today on dec 31st I called to see why my refund has not been put back on my card after I was told you people only had 21 days to dispute which is up now we'll still no refund and now im being told I have to do this and then u will make ur decision.A supervisor from ur company called Hulu today with myself on the line and they told her I have never had an account with them that this was fraud indeed so as I still sit here with no money back I guess im just suppose to sit back and let you people take as long as u want this is so unprofessional and not right

Dec 13, 2019

Comdata — oversize permits

On Dec 12, 2019 I submitted an oversize permit order to comdata #548220 Is requested a specific route for IN...

Nov 25, 2019

Comdata — unauthorized credit card charges/scam

My name is Ebony James i have the fintwist mastercard, I received my direct deposit from my job on November...

Nov 08, 2019

Comdata — card stealing money

We have had 63$ taken off our card almost as soon as it loads on our card in the morning the past few...

Oct 11, 2019

Comdata — card declined/atm withdrawal

Went to pull money off at the atm to pay for my cab fair. Tried multiple atms and rang up $30 worth of fair...

Oct 05, 2019

Comdata — urgent issue

I was so embarrassed when I went to purchase dinner for my family and my card got declined. I honestly...

Comdataa driver

This driver come to my place of work. The BP on highway 67 off exit 127 brooklet, ga. Brought me his card to pay for diesel. Got mad at me and rude with me because I am not authorized by my boss to do cash back. He wanted $50.00 cash back. I told him I do not do cash back. He got upset with me and told me we needed to put signs up saying that because I messed him up. He said my boss usually does for him and I reminded him that I am not authorized. I wrote down his card information asked him for his name like I do with every com data customer. He said I didn't need it very rudely. And then I asked for his milage and again very rudely he said I don't need it. I don't usually send in complaints or complain about my customers. But I did not deserve for him to be so rude and ugly to me. He is driving truck #445 for Jackie b Lovett's Waynesboro, ga. His card number is [protected]

Comdataaccount cancellation

We've been trying to close our account since July. We emailed three requests to cancel our account, but haven't received any response except automated email with case# (every time different). When I called customer service, I was told to send a request to [protected]@comdata.com.

We want to close the account as soon as possible since not seeing any benefits of it.

Best,

Digna Svans
              State Wide Transportation

Comdatai

They charge me 50 cents each use now I complain and my whole check is gone. It's thur which is payday and they said maybe by monday. I get paid on Thursdays so why do I have to wait til Monday. I'm now going to pay late charges on bills. These companies take advantage of lower class than cry when people go crazy and shoot up their employer. People only can take so much. But asking as the suits go on 50 vacations a year they don't care.

ComdataMoney taken out of my account

On August 15th 2019 comdata services with drew $188 from my account. When i called customer service they told me they took it because of a despute I made against Walmart that was denied by Walmart. They said during the investigation they put the money into my account but I was never contacted or notified and they took money with out my knowledge. Latawnya Smith [protected]

Jul 26, 2019

Comdata — fraud

my name is George Harris I'm a comdata cardholder with my card ending in 1349, $895 or shall we say two whole...

Comdatacomdata mastercard

About 10 days ago I started seeing charges of $1.38. I had been trying to register my card online so I could see what these were. Spent 4 days trying to get it registered with the correct info. I called customer service and all the sudden it the info works. None of those charges were there in the history. Called again and was told I made up the charge and the guy is locking my card to investigate the situation. I proceeded to try and get more information about the charges that I supposedly made up. If I made these charges up why would they lock my card to investigate? This smells foul to me.

Comdataatm withdrawal

A couple times I have used an atm to get cash out and no money is disbursed however the money is taken out of my account. I promptly reported the incidence and received an email weeks later that read it was too late for me to dispute the transactions. I mean this has happened more then once and to other people as well and that is not fair, I don't make a good wage to start with.

Jun 13, 2019

Comdata — fraud dispute on chase bank atm

Date of the incident: 06/01/2019 Client number : Chase Bank ATM CA1288 This ATM was unable to provide Cash #...