Menu

complaints

Jetvix Complaints Summary

4 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Jetvix's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by Jetvix and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Jetvix has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Jetvix. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Jetvix complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Jetvix complaints

3:11 pm EDT

Jetvix Documents to withdraw money

Hello, I want to write some notes about my problems

I found Jetvix about six months ago. Understood the trading process. And now the time has come to withdraw money. I thought it was a simple process... But I needed to add documents, there are still some steps. I had to wait to get the money. This kind of waiting is annoying, I would like to withdraw money immediately, without delays.

J
6:25 am EDT

Jetvix Not clear for begginers

I'm new and decided to register with Jetvix, but I didn't understand anything at all about what to do. No training, no precise explanation, it was very difficult to understand on my own and I spent a lot of time on it! I need clear explanation of your tools as i'm new in it

I tried to ask support team, type them on website and it was long time to get the answer.

In the end I looked through it and abandoned it...

Desired outcome: Please make the system simplier

6:04 am EDT
Jetvix has left an official reply on this complaint.

Jetvix However, it's worth noting that trading time for certain instruments is limited.

In my quest for a broker with a diverse selection of investment tools, I discovered Jetvix review. Their app conveniently organizes the tools into categories, ensuring easy navigation. However, it's worth noting that trading time for certain instruments is limited. Nevertheless, the current rates are highly favorable, making it relatively simple to achieve good profits.

J
3:54 am EDT
Jetvix has left an official reply on this complaint.

Jetvix Como um investidor forex experiente, ocasionalmente troco de corretora para explorar diferentes opções

Como um investidor forex experiente, ocasionalmente troco de corretora para explorar diferentes opções. Desta vez, decidi experimentar Jetvix. A alavancagem de 1:500 supera minhas necessidades, e a ausência de taxas de comissão é certamente um aspecto positivo. Além disso, eles oferecem uma ampla gama de indicadores para atender às preferências individuais de negociação, garantindo uma experiência de negociação personalizada. Embora sua plataforma demonstre profissionalismo, há espaço para melhorias em termos de ferramentas de gerenciamento de risco.

Read full review of Jetvix and 6 comments

6 comments
B
B
Breno Linhares
Feb 27, 2024 12:57 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jetvix has really impressed me with its latest update. The new feature allowing to close all positions at once is a game-changer. It's so convenient and saves a lot of time. Now, managing my trades has become much easier and more efficient. I highly recommend Jetvix to anyone looking for a user-friendly trading platform

Ander Rodrigues
Feb 26, 2024 11:41 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Chart personalization and analytical tools allow you to invest with confidence. This experience underscores that Jetvix is ​​the ideal choice for those seeking to become financially independent. I want to develop in trading in the markets and this platform helps me a lot. Thank you!

K
K
king boy
Cagayan de oro city, PH
Feb 27, 2024 2:11 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I've attempted to deposit money into my Jetvix account multiple times, but each time, the transactions were declined. Despite my efforts, I've encountered difficulty in adding funds to my account, which is concerning. I'm unsure of the reason behind the declines and would appreciate assistance in resolving this issue.

Delgad Maciel
, BR
Feb 04, 2024 7:46 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The 100% bonus on the first deposit is a great incentive. It's exciting to have your initial deposit doubled within the first 24 hours. Even after that, the 50% bonus is quite generous. This welcome offer is a great way to start trading.

Daniel0304
Jan 08, 2024 12:17 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Market section in Jetvix is a standout feature for me. It simplifies the trading process by categorizing assets into useful collections. Whether I'm looking for popular assets, volatile ones, or cryptocurrencies, it's all neatly organized. This level of organization in the app really enhances my trading experience and saves me a lot of time.

L
L
Lanni Becker
Jan 07, 2024 5:39 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The charting on Jetvix is one of good features for me. It strikes a nice balance between being user-friendly for newbies and offering the depth that professional traders look for. I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of technical analysis tools available!

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Jetvix contacts