SlaTur Construction And Lou BoniStay away

J

Richard Anderson must be related to Lou Boni, if not I hope the work he had done doesn't fall apart. I had to remove the roof Lou Boni put on, remove all the windows he put in, my hurricane door was installed backwards, my sprinkler system was destroyed, my electric was illegal, my insulation was not up to code, my plumbing was illegal and that is only part of the mess he made. I think we will all see how honest he is when the warrant is served to him, shouldn't be long now. Good luck to anyone who uses him or works for him.