Shoot-straight.comBad business practice taking advantage of people

M

No customer service. No response to email inquiries. It's like a black hole. Finally gave up on their website and went to their West Palm Beach store. Big mistake. I thought the salesman was so nice. He had me fooled. What a sucker I am. I told him I didn't need a cleaning kit, I have a brush, patches and CLP. So I thought he through it in for free. Ends up it was on my receipt. I paid for something I said no to. He also lied about the price of the pistol and overcharged me. The receipt says I would have to pay a 25% restock fee. There is.a 5 day wait period here in Florida. I haven't even picked up the gun and they want a 25% fee, about $100. They over charged me by $40 for the pistol plus charged me for a cleaning kit I declined.

The salesman was so smooth. He had me fooled. I thought he was really taking care of me. I'm a disabled vet with limitation both physically and financially. I even asked for his boss before I left to comment how nice the salesman was.

Shoot Straight should be ashamed of themselves and people should be outraged by this business's tactics. Do not give them you business. They even tried to sell me 1000 rounds of ammo for a outrageously high price. They just didn't care that I kept saying money was an issue and I haven't shot a pistol since becoming disabled and just wanted it for security. What would I do with 1000 rounds and why would I pay so much? Luckily they didnt add that to my bag and bill.

Bad business practice taking advantage of people.