Security CentralDo not have a registration key

B

Hi, I hope you can help me I placed an order for Security Central Antivirus software for a 3 year coverage program to protect my computer .I purchased this order on 3/14/2010 about 4:00 am Sun. morning. The problem is I have no Registration Key and Security Central continues to run a scan that tells me that there are files that need to be removed. I can't remove these files because I have no "key" to process the removel. When I place the curser on the block box it takes me right back to the purchase page. I won't go any further beyond that point because I have already paid for this program. I would like to have a registration key otherwise I will have to cancel this order.
My email address is { [protected]@aol.com }