Salon Eleven.27kearney, ne 68847

T Jun 18, 2019

I went to Courtney the owner of this salon on Saturday 6-15-19 at 11:00 am to put tape in extentions in my hair. It took her an hour to put them in and a half our to color and blow dry the extentions first so an hour and a half total. I had asked her prior to going in what she charged to put them in and she told me $85.00 so I made the apt I brought my own extentions in and she was fine with that. After she was done, I asked her how much do I owe you because she had to color the extentions first and dry them then she told me 80.00 per track I about died that is 320.00 and 20.00 for the color. I was expecting to pay 85.00 total. I didn't even have enough money with me I had to go to the bank and get cash. Went back paid her and left went home took a shower washed my hair and was blow drying them and my hair started to fall out. I took the hair right back down to her that say day I showed up at her salon at 1:30 pm with some hair in my hand and asked her to help me I was in a panic and she said "oh no you need to wait 24/48 hours before you wash your hair" I WAS NEVER TOLD THAT prior or I wouldn't have washed my hair and had I known she was going to charge me that much I wouldn't have went to her. I was with the understanding when I ask how much do you charge to put them in and she says 85.00 I thought it would be 85.00. She said she would get back to me and still no contact from her to fix me. I told her I can't go around looking like this some hair in some hair out some still hanging in the back. she just told me to just wear it up. She said she garantee's her work but still has not done anything to help me. I ended up taking the rest out on my own and ripping some of my own hair out and some spots that are balding now due to loss of hair. When I was in there another customer came in and he wanted an apt with her to color his hair on Monday 6-17-19 and she said that she was swamped on Monday and would see what she could do once he left she said to me "I'm not going to get him in he can just wait" I went by her salon yesterday 6-17-19 at 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm and 6:00 pm and her salon was closed but yet she was so swamped she couldn't get him in. She also told me that she does 5-7 girls with hair extentions a week. Hard for me to believe surprised she is still in business with her lack of compation and lack of customer service I have yet to hear from her knowing it was my first time getting these and that I was in a panic. It was a horrific experience. I since have talked to other salon's and they have never heard of the waiting 24 hours to wash them and charge any where from 60.00 to 100.00 per hour to put them in which is even more reasonable then her. I would have not gone to her if I had known it was 80.00 per track and horriable customer service no word from her yet to fix me. I want a full refund I will never recommend or even go back to her ever again it's allot of money and the up keep would have meant more money for her also but she will never get my business and I will make sure everyone knows the kind of work she does and doesn't stand by her work if she hasn't even tried to make this right with me. First experience was very Tramatic for me. Tina Kardell Kearney, NE 68845

• Updated by tkkearney · Jun 18, 2019