RADHAKRISHNAN PREMA MRS.NON PROVIDING PICKU AT NEW DELHI ON 04.03.2010 DSPITE MY REQUEST

R

THIS IS TO INFORM UOU THAT I AM BEING FREQUENT TRAVELLER UNDER SKYWARDS NO.[protected] SINCE 2001 ONWARDS IN YOUR AIRLINES AND THIS TIME I HAD SPECIALLY REQUESTED WHILE POSTPONING TO TRAVEL FROM 2ND MARCH TO 4TH MARCH 2010 TO ARRANGE VEHICLE AT NEW DELHI TO PICKUP ME BUT I WaS TOLD BY YOUR AIRLINE STAFF PICKU UP ARRANGEMENT WAS NOT NOTIFIED TO THEM AND AS SUCH THEY HAD NOT ARRANGED VEHICLE FOR PICK-UP AND REQUESTED ME TO POSTPONE FURTHER A DAY I.E. 5TH MARCH 2010. I HAD NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE BUT POST PONE MY JOURNEY IN VIEW OF LETHARGY PREVAILING IN YOUR DEPARTMENT. MY BOOKING RFERENCE : IA72B6 RETURN BUSINESS CLASS TICKET FROM DUBAI TO DELHI OM 23RD MARCH 2010 AND RETURN ON THE SAME CLASS. BOOKING WAS DONE THROUGH TELEPHINE WITH YOUR AIR LINES. I AM SERIOUS VIEW IN THIS MATTER AND I REQUEST YOU TONE UP EFFICIENCY OTHERWISE CUSTOMER WILL HAVE TO SUFFER TO A GREAT EXTENT INCLUDING FINANCIAL LOSS.I HAVE OBSERVED THAT NOWADAYS STAFF WORKING IN THE RESERVATION BOOKING OFFICE IS NOT ATTENDING CUSTOMER PROPERLY AND HANDLES ARROGANTLY ON VARIOUS OCCASSIONS BY NOT REPLYING ANSWERS TO THE REQUIREMENT. PLEASE TAKEUP THE MATTER AND DEPLOY GOOD STAFF ON THE FRONT LINE COUNTER WITH COURTESEY.

I AM EXPECTING YOUR INVESTIGATION IN THIS MATTER AT AN EARLY DATE.