PT. Agustinus Ink International Logo

PT. Agustinus Ink International

Having problems with PT. Agustinus Ink International?

PT. Agustinus Ink International Customer Service Contacts

N/A
N/A
Indonesia - N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PT. Agustinus Ink International Customer Service. Initial PT. Agustinus Ink International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PT. Agustinus Ink International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PT. Agustinus Ink International. Discuss the issues you have had with PT. Agustinus Ink International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PT. Agustinus Ink International Complaints & Reviews

Agustinus Ink InternationalWhat a rip off

I was searching for heads for my Mimaki printer and received an e-mail from Agustinus Ink International. E-mailed looked really nice and like someone wrote it especially for me, not a cliché. I believed them and sent money. Haven’t received a sign from them after the payment was made.

• Fr
      Frauded by Fakes Jul 25, 2012

Same experience as me. Through some research, I believe the individuals name is actually Bram Agustinus. Do a search for Agustinus Fraud and you can read my experience. The whole company is a fraud. I opened a complaint with Phone Busters in Canada, but they haven't done a thing as far as I know. The company website is still up and running. Your complaint I believe is only the second to be posted. My loss was over $4300 Cdn, more than enough to pay for his scamming website.