Prodege, LLCno points for surveys, no points for amazon purchases, total amount of points on page don't match what you actually make.

A Nov 13, 2018

there are so many things wrong with swagbucks. you have cut down searches to 1 maybe 2 a day. and i'm on the site for more than 12 hours a day trying. when a survey does not credit and you send it in, you get an automatic response saying that you have submitted too many surveys that don't credit. this is Bull. I'm not geting any points for purchases from Amazon, i've written so many times, you say within 10 days. Bull. no more points for deal of the day, cut down on videos from3 to 2 points and put the video's up to 22. the number of surveys that screen out. you get through them and they give you 1 point. others say not everyone an be a winner after answering most of their questions. These people are stealing our information. I am telling them i'm going to the media, and I will if my last request for them to look into thing does not happen.
Ann Menzies