Mr. CarterScammers are growing in number

S

We were able to get Western Union to block my mother from sending anymore money to these con artist. However, they are now asking her to send a Money Gram. We are still talking and talking. My siblings are involved and we are starting to go down the list that Son of Scam wrote about. The big payoff did not come on the 5th. But yesterday, they received a call from Mr. Carter #[protected]. My parents had now won $16, 000.00 and are going to put the bad con artist in Jail. My parents just need to send $200.00 to Beatrice Mjaland at 1021 Cedar Lane, Newtown, PA. Mr. Carter assured them he was with the real Publishers Clearing House, and the winnings were just waiting for them. My parents did call me and have me run the phone number. Thankfully, someone had blogged about their experience with Mr. Carter and Google search engine picked it up. I spent 30 minutes telling her it was a fraud and she finally believed me and told me to report it to the real Publishers Clearing House. Anyway, still fighting the good fight. Another call and promised winning will come again today! My parents did say they were now being threatened by these people. In doing more research, I found that my mother had sent $120.00 to the above mentioned Beatrice Mjaland in December. Yet, Mom had no recognition of that fact! My siblings and I are now fighting this daily. Us against the bad guys. Today, I only hope my parents choose us.