Le VivianRental Scammer

J

She uses different email addresses ([protected]@hotmail.com, [protected]@hotmail.com)

“Thanks for your interest in renting my room, The first bedroom and second bedroom is vacant currently in my flat, Both rooms are classic.The bedrooms are furnished looks like brand new, They also have private bathrooms that is good for bathe, a sound system, bedspread, in the sitting room there is a New Sony plasma Tv, with good internet access, broad band, fully fitted kitchen, central heating, tasteful bespoke lighting, washing with dryer machine, microwave oven and a parking space.Here is the Address: 292 Wellesley street, Downtown.. Toronto, ON, M4J 1N2 The apartment is located in one of the best areas in Toronto, close to all amenities, parks, grocery, etc. 2 min. walk to the Chinese restaurant. Parking available on site.

The vacant room is only $550 per month Including Utility bills and every other bill and $550 refundable Security deposit for the apartment so as to secure the apartment.I’ve attached to the mail more pictures of the apartment and i hope you will like it because i think this will be your taste.

My name is Le Vivian, i was born in the Australia, I’m single, 25 years of age, I am a friendly, easy going and a happy person. I love meeting new people, having a good laugh and I’m always up for some fun. In saying that I also like to chill out and enjoy the finer things in life such as good food, wine and music. I am looking to live with like-minded people.And i will like to know whether you are in Canada presently?.Please let me know if you’re interested so that we can proceed in your rent.

I am looking forward to read from you soon.

Vivian.”

Then she asks for a Western Union transfer.