Green Light Automotive LLCThey held my car within 4 weeks and overcharged me

R

You can’t rely or trust the company Green Light Automotive LLC. I needed to change the transmission in my Toyota car. The rep of this company assured me that they would quickly repair my car and he told me the quote, which was really affordable. Guys, they have held my car for 4 weeks and overcharged me for details, work and even took extra fee. I was shocked, but I paid for the services, because I didn’t have any other choice.