Menu
Grants Online
reviews & complaints

Grants Online
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1 complaint
1 resolved 0 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Grants Online. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
M
1:17 pm

Grants Online - Scam and cheating

I received an email informing me I had won $5, 000, 000, 00 through random selection in computerized email selection system(s) from a database of over 250, 000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world no tickets were sold.

I found this very hard to believe so I did some research on the internet and found that this is a scam and people are responding and sending them money for the supposed fees to process their winnings and some have lost everything. DO NOT RESPOND to these so called official prize notifications. A legitimate lottery will never contact you by email and they will never charge you any fees to collect your winnings because that is ILLEGAL!

Always remember if it seems to good to be true it probably is!

Hide full review
A
Apr 17, 2020 9:12 am

I am the owner of Grants Online. In no way are we involved in lottery scams. We run a bona fide website that provides information on grants available to UK charities. This has probably been posted by one of our competitors who is trying to discredit our company. This complaint should be removed otherwise we will seek legal redress.

G
Oct 19, 2009 9:12 am

Dear mister tell me how can i get the money, if it is true

G
Oct 19, 2009 9:12 am

Yesterday 18-10-2009 i get a mail that I be won of the winner for [protected] poundis that true Gisela

D
Oct 15, 2009 9:12 am

its true or not, i reaaly want to now, i receive 4 mails & ALL OF THEM said ur a winer
any bady tokd me if its true !

Grants Online contacts