Force Group NetworkBeware

L

A very insistent sales lady calls me and convinces me to spend money with her company Force Group Network to advertise my vacation rental house on their site. They promised me a 100% refund at the end of a year which is Sept. 17, 2011 if I didnt get any business. During the year, I received only 4 enquiries all with no phone numbers to call and none of the 4 enquiries responded to my return email response. All 4 enquiries were for a week long rental. Ive been renting this house for years and people only want it for a weekend. I get $1, 000.00 per night for it so it makes since that no one wants it for a week. Force Group Network has now denied my request for refund due to several reasons. One was they said I contracted with them in July 2010 instead instead of September 2010. My invoice from them is dated September 17, 2010. The second reason is Im supposed to prove to them that I had no bookings from their company. That's easy to do but I dont feel it correct to give the names and numbers of the people who rented my place through Homeaway during the same time period that the 4 enquiries reqested. The third reason is they say that if I get 5 enquiries from them, they relate that to one booking. Just because someone enquires doesnt mean I make a rental.
The Force Group Network is a scam organization. I would like to contact all of the victims and create a petition for all of us with complaints and send it to the Florida Attorney General.
Be wise unlike I was and dont do business with these people. They dont provide guidelines of rules before they get your money. They send phony email enquiries and they are not smart enough to make them look real. They should have sent me 5 phony enquiries enough to meet their so called 5 enquiries equals one booking BS rule. If anyone knows of a petition to sign, I would love to sign it.