Exclusive WriterAssignment Payments not given

S

I started working with Exclusive Writer (www.exclusivewriter.com) as an Academic Writer on February 17, 2011. I stopped working with them, emailing about discontinuity as an Academic Writer, on May 6, 2011. During this time, I did 6 assignments for which I was never paid. The total amount that I am still to be paid is Rs.4, 792/-.

Now, I have been asking since the day that I resigned that please give me my due payments. But all they do is to delay by saying that they would give it next month. They do not respond to emails or to mobile calls or to mobile text messages.

Please look into the matter and get me my due payments.