Popeye's Restaurant #10971On january 25, 2015 I found a roach in my six piece box of cajun wings

1 Review updated:

I was in a rush for a hair appointment and had skipped breakfast so around 10:00 on Wednesday morning I was already out shopping, and it was almost time for my appointment so I stopped at Popeye's and went through the drive through, bought the wings, and went straight to the beauty salon. The Beautician placed the cape around me to do my hair so I had to stop eating for a while, when my hands were free again, I started to finish my wings and as I picked uo the last of the six wings I saw the vision /image of the roach under the paper that was in the box. When I yelled roach all customers and employees in the beauty salon came running and they all took pictures, they even called the health department for me, I called 911 to file a report, and also wrote the BBB. Legal Services gave me an appointment but it is in Memphis, If I could settle with you all out of court for at least $2, 000 because this was not the first but the fourth time that I have received insufficient services from that sams restaurant, I feel victimized. One time my $5.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Covington, GA00 box of chicken was half cooked with blood in the center, on a different occasion my potatoes were runny and tasted old, and one time I took my chicken back because it was not fully cooked and a black female manager threatened to jump over the counter on me these incidences happened in the past and because I still love the way popeye's chicken taste, the Lousiana flavor of cajun, I kept going back. I will never go back after finding that dead roach on my chicken wing box on Wednesday, January 25th of this year. I want to be compensated for the past and the present for possible food poisoning of which I am waiting for blood work results from Dr. Jery Floyd, my PCP as well as results from The Tipton County Health Department in Covington, TN. I did take the evidence back to the restaurant on the same day and showed the roach to General manager-JoAnn Springer and the Assistant manager, Christie Wilson, and spoke with a District manager, Mr. Wendell, he said that I would be receiving a call from insurance claims but as January 31, 2017; I have not yet.Please call me at [protected] if we can resolve this matter out of court please, thank you, AnitaTipton, 215 Jamieson Drive, Covington, TN. 38019. I also sent a picture of the roach to a Teddy Burns at the TCHD/Covington that same day.

An
Jan 31, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 31, 2017

You want money. You probably put the bug in their yourself.

Jan 31, 2017

@Wine Is Good No, fortunately where I live they exterminate as well as put down bug bait, I DO NOT have any roaches in my apartment, I don't have access to dead roaches plus I went straight to the beauty shop just as I left the drive through, sit in the chair, got capped up, and ate between breaks and did not see the roach until I picked up the last wing, I hope lightning sent by God strike me down dead if I put the roach in my own food!!!GOD as my witness.I swear to God I did not put the roach in my food.