David Wayne Calvert / Unnecessary cost and work

1 1078 Calvert Road Vinton, Virginia, Vinton, United States
Phone: unlisted

Complaint against david wayne calvert - class c contractors license, #[protected] rpt #[protected]
1078 calvert road, vinton, va. 24179.
__
Date of service - june 6, 2014

In the month of late may or june, i was having some water problems with a bathroom sink in my mobile home. I knew of the calvert family and of david wayne calvert. I called on mr. David calvert to look at the bathroom sink. I saw mr. Calvert take a pair of plyers and break a coupling of the pipe under the sink. Mr. David calvert proceeded to tell me that he had to replace the quest pipe with pex pipe, he did not tell me that it could be repaired. This mobile home is old and has fully depreciated. Mr. Calvert did not tell me that the quest pipe could be repaired with a simple connection elbow or joint. To me, mr. Calvert was looking out for his interest instead of mine. I was in an awkward position due to the broken pipe and mr. Calvert telling me that the quest pipe had to be replaced with pex pipe; so i went ahead and told mr calvert to replace the quest pipe with pex pile. Mr. Calvert did this and his wages were the total of $1, 200. 00 for 2 days work. Along with capps and lowes (Hardware stores) the total amount of charges was approximately $2, 700. 00. (Supporting documents enclosed) at best, mr. Calvert was deceiptful in his statements to me. At best, i believe others should at least be able to view mr. Calverts complaints when they make a decision to hire mr. Calvert. I complained to mr. Calvert and i received this letter (Seemingly threatening) from him. (Also enclosed) mr. Calvert's phone has been disconnected or changed. I had to find out for myself that mr. Calvert had a contractors license. If you complain about mr calverts work, you may get this from him.
__