Children's Dental / Dr. Rebecca and front desk staff

Aug 8, 2015
Children's Dental
My child was refered to this office when he just turned 4. Previously he had saw another dentist, needed a filing and was terrified, couldn't sit still for the dentist. I took him to see "dr. Rebecca", and from the beginning I should have ran. I took him there and they did an exam, she said that he needed ----5---- filings and 2 crowns, because the previoius dentist drilled his teeth to thRin. the week before the initial dentist stated he had 1 small cavity and that needed filled. How can a dentist be off by 4 cavities and 2 crowns??? Regardless, I asked to have him re examined and she agreed to do the filling, and not the crowns. Now here it is 6 months later, and its time for a cleaning, and exam. I make the appointment and the day comes, I'm 5 minutes late, and I gave them a courtesy call just to make them aware, and she said its fine. then as I'm pulling into the parking lot, they call me and explained, the dr wouldn't see my son because we were 6 minutes late???? yes, I then asked if there was another dentist I could rebook with? they said yes, dr Hussein would be available only on Saturdays. I made an appointment for the following Saturday @ 11. they called Friday to confirm. I confirmed and asked if they would be seeing dr. Hussein? they told me no that he wouldn't be in... and they would see dr. Rebecca... I couldn't believe it. needless to say this is the worst healthcare/dental experience I have ever had. I wish we would have walked away after the first apt. stay away from these people, such a nightmare experience, and they tell you need work that you don't need.