Star Magic Healing Jerry Sargeant β€” Scam / fraud / deceptive

R May 06, 2021 Review updated:

Jerry Sargeant follows a fraudulent model that is common to all predators of the New Age Movement, like Mas Sajady.

So it should be easy to discern the wheat from the chaft, truth from untruth basing Jerry Sargeant practice as an example of what should be avoided.

Give free "Frequency Upgrades", that provide temporarily bliss, and life manifestations but are actually detrimental to your well being so you feel compelled to purchase more of his services when you aren't supposed to give into the large price tags in the first place.

You can't buy enlightenment. The main goal and all you need in this existence is unity, love, and recognition of God. To bring your spirit back home.

All this "abundance frequency, super third eye manifestations" are trash and should be apparent that he doesn't have any good intentions for you other than draining your bank account.

The effort you apply in this Journey is the only price you pay, it is hard work. Something most people do not want to do. So they turn to new age.

And that buying of spiritual advancement is at the core of what is called new age. It comes with its own dogmas and clergy. And like everything resembling an organized movement it attracts predators or encourages predatory behavior.

I listened to him throughout 2020, and things didn't improve. So I felt compelled to pay a 444$ Private healing, in which was a long email promoting more of his coach services to save me from the "demons".

Basically, left me to myself and I guess his free meditations on YouTube weren't enough huh? I continued to listen to the free ones, but things just got worse. He wanted to push to pay for more of his quack services, until I had enough when my pet mysteriously disappeared and more worse life disasters. When I voiced out, he threatened me if I was going to cause more problems and get ready to "dance". Such a compassionate, loving, enlightened healer.

It was hard for me to find the truth because the net is flooded with glowing artificial reviews of him from his clients that payed thousands of dollars to get where they are at.

Its these pushed predatory testimonials that pushes questioners to believe more in Jerry, while truths like this complaint get shunned and unknown.

But it is evident that he is a scammer, and posts like these can only warn you to the truth.

Continue to pay your 1, 000 to your next frequency upgrade.

The parallels to organised religion are obvious. And I'm fairly certain you won't find your answers in religion.

• Al
    AlianaC Jun 12, 2021

This post is hilarious. Jerry is probably one of the only people in this industry not a fraud. He has never enticed me to pay lots of money. I am a member monthly for quite frankly pittance for everything he gives. I think he gives an enormous amount for free and for people of all Income brackets.
    Why is it a crime to charge fir services anyway? Money is an energy exchange and how the world works. You have a mind use it. You are 100% responsible for your actions and choices. The sooner everyone begins to realise that the better.
    Actually grateful for articles like this. I hope thousands of people read it and are exposed to Jerry’s amazing work in the world at this time
    πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’•πŸ™πŸΌ

• Do
    Douglas Nolan Jun 19, 2021

@AlianaC I agree with you! I am not surprised to find someone complaining that does not want to do the work.. I have been a spiritual gangster for 20 years and have never found a more open hearted and genuine being. There are so many imposters that work the Dark more then the light because it is easy. One has to have balance and I am truly grateful to find Jerry and the Star Magic family.

• Di
    Diamond D Lioness Jun 10, 2021

They say there is no bad advertising. So thank you for your from my point of view trying to shine a dark light on someone of light. Many more will come to see and find the truth, feel the love and stay.
    May you be guided to the place for you where you grow and thrive.
    Much the same happened to Jesus and still 2000 years later they tell his story of love. So will it be with Jerry, love always holds as truth. His heart is love, he cares and is kind.

• Ju
    Julie Johansen Jun 08, 2021

To bad you had an experience like that. I guess you need to go deeper and expand and evolve and let go, and dont let nagativity take over your life. My experience is that Stamagic has completly changed my life to the better, i dont know how to explain, cause this is REAL! This is not a scam at all, you cant scam with love, light and good intentions, but you can heal, evolve and expand. My life is magical now, my deppression and panic angsiety is completly gone cause of starmagic and Jerry. Ive learned so mutch, and experienced so mutch after i started with starmagic and talked to Jerry. I am so grateful to have him in my life, and that he does what he does for me and others. I am takingthe Facilitator training courses my self, and just ordered nr 1, and i would never have done that if it was a scam! I think people who has gotten to a poit of knowing and understanding like Jerry does triggers many peoples bad stuff to come to the surface. Remeber, you heal yourself, Jerry is only facilitating the to what you have forgotten yourself. I have removed all my allergies, deppression, panic angsiety, and i see/feel/hear and know ALOT more after this good man came into my life. I wish there were more people like him, and i really hope peopel wake up and do the same as Jerry/starmagic, the world would be a better place

• Ke
    Keshia Martin Jun 06, 2021

Ive followed Jerry for years - since like 2016. Listened to the hour long FREE meditstions on youtube, subscribrd to the list and never once felt pressured to purchase a thing.EVER. Ive haf the meditation library here and there and known about private healings. From his meditations aline on YouTube, I've experienced energetic shifts, transformations in my life that has helped shake and shift things up.
    As a recent participant in a training which I wad guided to in one week, once again never forced, coerced have seen what this article subscribes. Nor hear the word Demon come ouy of his mouth...its not how he speaks.
    As a fellow healer, person that has gone through transformation, I know its not for the fainy of hearts and that healing requires a hige mindset shift to truly begin amd accept what truly is. Including energy and healing as star magic does. It truly is mot only magical but quantitative on a metaphysical standpoint that science has yet to catch up to.

• Ke
    Keshia Martin Jun 06, 2021

My suggestion for anyome in question is to test things out for yourself. Many don't believe in the law of attraction cause it didn't work for them. There's a reason why and the science behind it goes into deep work like what Star Magic facilitates. JERRY is an extraordinary man, fun, friendly and genuinely caring man that truly cares about the ones he's helping..his heart is definitely bigger than his pride. Which is WAY more than many religious or so called awakened infrastructures.

• Ka
    Kara Y Jun 06, 2021

I found Star Magic back in 2016 and I can say with absolute conviction that it was a pivotal turning point for me personally on my path to understanding healing and raising my consciousness. I agree, this journey we undertake IS hard work and Star Magic has given me invaluable tools and support which has allowed me to connect to healing frequencies which I believe have not been activated until now on this planet. I have experienced healings which have been spontaneous and miraculous and others which took time, but also allowed me the opportunity for my soul to grow deeply and release trauma which shifted my consciousness to a whole new level. The global meditations we do as a group are perhaps the most precious to me because they allow us to serve others in a positive way which impacts the future of humanity at this critical point in time - no cost involved here, only an incredible feeling of UNITY. The Jerry you describe is "alien" to me - sorry, no pun intended : ). Jerry encourages us to take mastery of our own lives and I have never felt that I have to bow down to him as a teacher, which i have experienced in the past. I am forever grateful that my path led me to Jerry and Star Magic and would encourage anyone to find out for themselves how life transforming the healing frequencies are that we work with. For a very reasonable amount i have access to the best meditations i have ever experienced on the ascension path, regular interactives and many other opportunities to connect with like minded people all focused on the same goal - to create a new paradigm on this earth for all life to thrive in love and harmony. I look forward to seeing you there!

• Ar
    Ariyahjupyter Jun 06, 2021

It’s interesting to read your comments Richard. The Jerry Sargent you speak of us not what my experience has been with him. I started with Jerry and Star Magic in 2018. I’ve only know him to be kind, compassionate, loving and a strong presence for personal freedom.
    Jerry facilitates healing. He never ever claims to heal people. He creates the space so healing can happen, it’s up to you to actually do the work.
    I’ve “healed” from plenty of different things since 2018 using Jerry’s methods and being a part of his tribe. It’s only enriched my life and I’m a happier, healthier person from it. And I’m internally free.
    Not to mention the 100s of testimonial he has from real people about their changes.
    You can blame everything and everyone around you, but the only way to change your outside experience is to take responsibility for yourself. You have ito actually take a look at yourself. Be the change you wish to see.
    Decide for yourself if he is for you or not.
    Not everyone is for everyone.
    You can find him here at www.starmagichealing.com
    Sending you love on your journey.

• Ry
    Ryton Jun 06, 2021

I find it highly unlikely that this complaint is based on any kind of true experience by the submitter. So many of the points made aren't even accurate, one example being services offered and pricings.
    Another is that the person this submitter references doesn't even vaguely resemble the Jerry Sargeant I know, not the way he acts or behaves or guides.
    The whole post smacks of a copy and paste generic complaint written to attack what is perceived as different or alternate to the mainstream more commonly known methods of healing, personal growth and spirituality.

• Ac
    Ace Paul Jun 05, 2021

Jerry Sargeant and Star Magic are the reason that I’m alive today and living my most authentic life.
    I’ve never felt once that he has pushed me to do anything! I’ve taken the courses and trainings on my own according and massive healings happened for me! Some of it is very difficult yes, but it’s all a learning experience. Once you ask the right questions (What can I learn from this? How can I grow from this) you will thrive and start seeing the obstacles in your life as opportunities.
    Everything really does happen for the best, I promise you that, everything in the present is beautiful and we are all beautiful! It wasn’t clear to me before now that I’ve committed 100% to the meditations and healing processes it’s all crystal clear now!

I hope this finds you well and I wish you the best!

Much love

• Kr
    Krystyna P Jun 05, 2021

I know Jerry since 2015. I have 2-sons who have benefited extremely from his energy work. I have personally experienced that he has gone out of his way to improve the quality of their lives as well as my own.

He does not push anyone, he will of course suggest when asked for advice.

Richard we all send love to you as it is ver clear you do not love yourself, and you will do anything from a negative aspect, to push someone down thinking this will uplift you.

Self healing does not work if one has a closed heart and expectation. This blocks the energy to healing ourselves as Jerry trains us.

Jerry always asks us questions, to finally get to the root cause of our issues we have been carrying all our lives. To clear them and live a life of happiness, love and total truth which is what Jerry instils in us.

He teaches us not only to see the best in ourselves but also in others. To love to be thankful and grateful for the air that we breath, the water πŸ’¦ that we have the plants and trees that are of such beauty etc.

I personally have seen thousands of souls benefit from Jerry’s time and I am honoured to stand by him 24/7 as a warrior on this planet standing in my truth.
    To help Jerry continue on his quest of his untiring zest for humanity to love and ease their pains that most of us have had at some point in our lives.
    πŸŒŸπŸ’œπŸ’πŸŒΈ

Jose coelho Jun 05, 2021

Hi, over 4 years ago I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, an aggressive one, and doctors told me at the time that I had between 6-12 months to live,
    I tried so many different ‘healers’ from all places and I lost hope in these so called ‘healers’ because nothing ever happened, nothing changed until my partner told me about star magic healing, in the beginning I didn’t want to try because at this point I had tried so many different people with no results but i decided to try and went to a 2 day workshop he was doing and I found it amazing and I felt strong energy from him and that’s when I knew he wasn’t a fraud like the others, so I did the 1-on-1 healings and the next MRI scan I had the after was great, the tumor was gone
    I feel much better after going to Jerry, healthy and fit
    He helped me a lot
    Some people are just unhappy with and aren’t ready to accept the energy and see the changes it brings so instead of working on themselves they’d rather criticise what they don’t understand
    Ive met many scammers and Jerry is not one of them, I’ve always had very positive experience with Jerry

• Mr
    Mrta Jun 05, 2021

In the two years of being a member of Star Magic, I have Never experienced what you are saying above Richard L.
    Infact I am part of a group of like minded people who help and support each other and whenever someone asked for a healing meditation from Jerry he always did one freely and ofcourse one is always free to pay for a personal healing sensing. Always a free choice!
    Being part part of StarMagic has changed my life for the better!
    Jerry showed me the way but I had to do the work to better myself.

Magickal girl Jun 05, 2021

If you are going to post a fake complaint you need to make it more authentic to pass scrutiny. You need to use actual phrases that mirror your target as well as information that will make your post seem credible. You also need to ensure that any facts you include are correct and can be verified by anyone reading your article, preferably from the targets own website or social media accounts. Furthermore, the language and phraseology you use needs to support and add veracity to the persona you are adopting.
    Unfortunately, you fell short on all counts. However, I will give you some one mark out of ten for using the textbook approach of repeating a key word (predator) in you piece to sow an idea in your readers heads.
    Definitely a "FAIL" try harder next time.

• Ca
    CarmenPH Jun 05, 2021

Oh, dear. I don’t recognise this description of Jerry at all. I guess I must be one of the ‘artificial’ testimonies, going by the wording of your post. But I can assure you that having been on one of Jerry’s workshops I received enormous benefits in terms of growth, enlightenment and learning amongst a group of dear-hearted souls, several of whom have become personal friends. Jerry attracts such people because he resonates Truth and goodness and is endlessly urging his audience not to look upon him as a guru. During sessions he may do some of the heavy lifting but the ultimate journey lies with each one of us to put in the daily effort of seeking to expand our potential and to be the very best we can be. One very unexpected thing that happened to me on the workshop I attended was that I arrived with a scoliosis condition and left without it. Today I do not need to sleep with a pillow alongside one half of my body to give support to my deformed spine; and when I sleep on my back I no longer experience discomfort nor have a huge gap in my lumbar region. For me that was enough of a result for which I am eternally grateful. When my niece was taken seriously ill Jerry took it upon himself to check in with me and with her whenever he could inbetween his busy schedule. Yes, I did officially book a session for my niece but early on there was never any mention of money, just genuine concern and offers of help. If you doubt the man and his motives there are enough of his free videos on YouTube - videos that cost the upholder time, effort and expense - for you to make a judgement whether or not StarMagic is for you. If it is not, and different horses require different courses, then the world literally is your oyster to explore and to discover what is. Happy huntingπŸ˜‰

• Za
    Zahraa H Jun 05, 2021

I'm with starmagic since a year.. It's definitely not for everyone, you need energy and determination to keep up, Jerry promises you with results if you stood up for yourself and nothing could be true more than that and more importantly that he shows you how to do that.

There are many free resources he offer you can keep practicing.

Since a year I found nothing but respect and love from Jerry and the tribe for everything that I'm. I found many many results working with clients and myself that made my life and others better after learning the starmagic techniques .

• Ag
    Agoodone Jun 05, 2021

It is difficult to trust yourself, isn't it? Did you really reach deeply inside to find your truth? Nobody outside yourself can overpower you unless you permit it. So, after you have done exactly that, given power over you to someone else, why then attack that person? After all, it is all YOUR OWN doing. And, by the way, during the 5 or so years I have known Jerry Sargeant, never once has he nor has his team tried to convince me to take any of his paid seminars.

My experience with Star Magic has been extremely helpful on my journey to know myself. And it took me a few years of being "on the fence" before diving into their meditations. Over the past 40 or so years I have experienced many, many groups, teachers, etc. Many of them were exclusive, trying to make me feel that they had a special link to creation which, by the way, you will encounter with almost all or the conventional and accepted religions. Through it all none were able to separate me from the rest of humanity nor myself. All of them were good lessons on my path to wholeness. And none of them helped connect me to myself as deeply as Star Magic did. As a free spirit that is part of all of humanity I am absolutely certain that Star Magic is not manipulating me to do anything or try to lure me into giving them more and more of my money.

I wish you peace!

SAMnar Jun 05, 2021

This post sounds like a big fart
    Ever found a pant that could contain one ?
    I would leave it at that for everyone to discern

-From a real experiencer

Antonio Kai Jun 05, 2021

I’ve been working with Star Magic and Jerry Sargeant since 2018. I’ve come to know Jerry on a personal level and I feel that the way you’ve portrayed him is rude and inaccurate.

“The only thing I ever got from his healings, was him trying to show off that he was a "alien", dancing around like a clown.”

He has never once stated that he is an alien. All of us have roots in the stars but what he says is that we are souls living in a physical vessel that we call the human body. This statement of him “dancing around like a clown” is laughable. When humans are unable to form proper arguments they tend to lash out in petty ways.

Jerry facilitates healings, he is not a healer. We heal ourselves. So there comes a time when you have to take responsibility for your own life and stop looking to others to fix you.

You are all the power you need and this is another thing star Magic shares. If you aren’t willing to do the work then you will get nowhere.

Throughout my experience with Star Magic, I’ve always known Jerry to be kind and compassionate. He is neither sheep nor wolf. He stands for freedom and sovereignty. He’s never shunned anyone for questioning him but rather gets into deep conversations and asks that you trust your own intuition. Feel the frequencies and you’ll know in your heart what’s true.

I’ve been fortunate enough to travel with Jerry and the team and during that time I met thousands of humans who’ve given real testimonials on how Star Magic has helped them in life. We’re all entitled to our own opinions. I think that instead of being a “New Age” troll, you should turn off your computer and get out in the real world. Rather and complaining, find your own path to healing and ascension. Maybe this isn’t your path but that doesn’t mean it’s not the right path for others. We’re all on this crazy journey so instead of tearing people down we need to be helping build one another up. Raise your vibration, Brother.

Angelica888 Jun 05, 2021

I believe that after this " Star Magic Healing" will have more members :)
    πŸ€—πŸ€β€πŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ€

• Li
    Lisa Matthews Said Jun 05, 2021

Sending you love and healing Richard for your journey.
    I’ve been part of the Star Magic community for many years and I don’t recognise any of the things you say as part of Star Magic. I haven’t paid high price tags or anything like that, just connected with like minded souls and joined together in meditation to heal the planet.
    If you knew anything about Jerry then you know he’s all about freedom and sovereignty. People are free to choose how they manage their ascension, Jerry just provides tools you can use which are excellent and more often than not free.
    I’ve transformed massively through Star magic meditations and I’m very grateful to be part of such an enlightened community of truth seeking souls.

• Ar
    ArjaV Jun 05, 2021

Its okay to have an opinion, you’re free to express yourself.
    You are also free to choose.
    You made the decision to follow Star Magic and Jerry... It didn’t work out for you the way you thought...so move on.
    No need to shoot the messenger if you didn’t receive the message.
    There is work for you to do and I wish you all the best with that.
    Don’t blame the world around you if you cannot find your inner peace.

I have other experiences with Star Magic and I am very excited about the results and eager to learn more.
    That’s my experience and also my choice...and if it won’t work for me..life goes on. ✌️

• Ss
    SsanjayShhetty Jun 05, 2021

The moment I saw the statement "The only thing I ever got from his healings, was him trying to show off that he was a "alien", dancing around like a clown." I knew this was a fake complaint.

You certainly have an issue, it's obvious, you've not really experienced the beauty... Nobody can provide a guarantee, not even traditional medical services. Sometimes we have to go through deep healing internally before things manifest externally. It's clear that knowing and understanding is lacking. God bless.

However, defaming putting down the thousands who have benefitted from Jerry and StarMagic just shows how inconsiderate you're being of the people who have experienced genuine change and transformation.

It's sad just because you weren't able to yet get full benefits that you put everyone else down, this statement of yours is really telling "Its these pushed predatory testimonials..." it's sad how you dismiss real experiences of people. Have you reached out to even one of them and have they told you it's fake? I'm willing to bet you haven't. Go in peace my friend if it hasn't helped you, but putting up posts like these isn't really helping anyone.

• Ka
    Kathleen McInerney Jun 05, 2021

I’m sorry you’ve not had a good experience. I had an awesome healing and Jerry had changed my life around in an instant. I hope you find the happiness you are looking for.