Having problems with Menards?

Menards Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 880 6318 (Customer Service)
+1 800 871 2800 (Menards BIG Card)
5101 Menard Drive
Eau Claire, Wisconsin

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Menards Customer Service. Initial Menards complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Menards above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Menards. Discuss the issues you have had with Menards and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Menardsrebate not receieved

I purchased items to remodel our bathroom from tub to shower on October 17, 2020 for a total of $1, 948.70 plus sales taxes. I mailed the rebate form and receipt on October 20th and still have not received the $214.35 rebate yet. I can't find it on the International rebate site, but I received my little rebates before and after that month but not the big rebate amount. How do I get my rebate, its been several months now?

MenardsBathtub

Had a bathroom remodel 5 1/2 years ago and found a crack in our tub. Have filed a warranty form to the Manufacturer but Menard's only says that's all I can do. Given the reviews on here. It appears that the manufacturer has a problem in their product line and doesn't seem to do much about it. Seems like there are enough of us with the same problem to draw up a class action suit.

L
      Jan 06, 2021

Menards — Employee behavior

In the Terre Haute north menards My wife an I were discussing a chair and couch and I had pulled my mask down...

M
      Dec 30, 2020

Menards — Mask policy

My husband and my 1 year old child and 4 year old were in the big rapids Michigan store location yesterday...

E
      Dec 29, 2020

Menards — product ordered on 12/05/2020

I placed an order on 12/05/2020 and sent a email stating that I had not received, only to get an email from...

C
      Dec 26, 2020

Menards — Mask policy

I'm writing today to express complete dissatisfaction with the treatment in your Sedalia, MO store...

MenardsDon't bother with mail in rebates!!!

I sent in many rebates back in Oct of 2020 and after the 6 to 8 weeks. I never got anything. So, I called menards about my rebates and at that time they told me to contact Rebates International. Since menards them selves have nothing to do with the actual rebates and just in store business. To contact the Rebate International you have to send them a email and will not be contacted by phone.
      It took them 3 weeks before they contacted me back but how ever told me the PO BOX number was 99 not 155 all menards locations. No matter what state you live in. That right their is miss leading and miss information to its customers. Menards needs to shut down all rebates until this issue(s) can be fixed with out going though a third channel/company to do its dirty work for them. False advertising laws state:
      The FTC Act prohibits unfair or deceptive advertising in any medium. That is, advertising must tell the truth and not mislead consumers. A claim can be misleading if relevant information is left out or if the claim implies something that's not true.

• Wo
          Wozzy55 Dec 27, 2020

I worked for menards, I quit after the first week, was making 13.64 an hour for part time, then they said after 3 weeks, part timers would go back to 9.85 an hour, I got a bill for 6.71 for a purchase I made, the purchase was the tools they give you to use, I got this bill the day after christmas, I had 5 days to pay it, which I paid it on 12/26/20, a big company like that and 6.71 might bankruptthem, so I told them I will never step foot in there store again, I will continue to shop at lowes, and home depot, menardsis not doing good in athens, ohio

MenardsCustomer service

Your customer service at the Menards in Celina Ohio is awful! I am a 49-year-old woman that had to load 17 boxes of hardwood flooring by myself. I know of at least four employees that walked by me and never once offered to help me. They were more worried about stocking shelves then helping me. After barely able to push the cart to the checkouts, out of breath because I DID HAVE MY MASK ON THE WHOLE TIME, the lady at checkouts greeted me with "your mask needs to be pulled up higher". Yes I know my mask needs to be up over my mouth and nose but she couldn't even greet me at first to ask if I was OK because I know I was red in the face, barely able to breathe or with a did you find everything OK or hi how are you, no it was you need to pull your mask up higher. I even walked by employees with their mask up but hold underneath her nose. If you would like customers to abide by the rules then you should also expect your employees to do the same. And maybe over $1100 isn't a lot to Menards for someone to spend there but it is a lot for my family and I really don't think it's a lot for me to ask for employees to offer to help and for the person checking you out to at least treat you like a human. I would've never gotten upset if she would've first asked me if I found everything OK or how was my day or even a high. She was more worried about a mask not covering my nose completely.

R
          Dec 06, 2020

Menards — Employees actions and masks

Walked in the store to get screws for metal roof. Walked past prob 20 employees that didn't say anything...

MenardsRebate

I mailed my rebate receipt for $160.82 the second week of August, 2020. To date I have not received my rebate.

The rebate receipt number is 0595001608203380844049325703

I have tried to check online but it does not show anything except it takes 10 weeks - well it has been 12 weeks so I want my rebate.

This is not good customer service and if I don't get it, I will consider it theft.

Rebate

• Mr
              Mr. Helpful Oct 31, 2020

Hi Mr Lloyd.

I believe if you read the fine print of your rebate form, many rebates don't allow PO boxes. I may be wrong, but it's worth checking.

MenardsCriterion 18 cu ft fridge

Bad fridge, bad service response from menards and nothing yet from the warranty company I called last week and again on monday
            The fridge is less that a month old only used in the last week.
            See pictures to see how we make the door seal work. Yes, the fridge is correctly leveled but both doors are e adjusted wrong.

Criterion 18 cu ft fridge

MenardsPersonal offence

I have a bad medical condition therefore I can not wear a face mask. I was kicked out of Menards by a man who yelled at me while there were about ten people staying in line. This is extremely humiliating and degrading. People with medical conditions get discriminated, this is ridiculous.
              Of course they will say, have someone else buy it, stay at home do not enter anything, but this will cause major depression, we are already dealing with health issues on a daily basis and now get punished on top of that.
              We need to be able to get out and buy things we would like to buy.

Matt Kesl Dec 14, 2020

I feel your pain, Saturday at a Menards in Marshalltown Iowa, I was approached by an employee who attempted to belittle me in front of my family. My son is deaf, and for the most part reads lips to communicate, I was approached by this employee for pulling my mask down to communicate with my son. I was told that I need to take my business elsewhere if I could not comply. Completely unprofessional by an employee who claimed to be the manager and I later found out, from the real manager was a lie

P
                Oct 03, 2020

Menards — Charging for a mask to shop.

I wasn't driving my car but I needed to stop at Menards and buy several things. Upson entering the store...

W
                Oct 01, 2020

Menards — Rebate program

I feel your rebate program is a rip off and now every time I see the menards commercial advertising the 11% I...

MenardsMasks

I was rudely approached in a Indianapolis Menards, 7701 E 42nd St, 46226, and told
                "no mask no shop". I informed this woman that I have COPD and a letter of so from my Dr. she was quick to point out "we are not denying you service". I could go back to my car and call my order in and it would be brought out to me. I informed her my oxygen saturations would fall and may pass out, and if i was injured there would be a lawsuit. She was quick to say we are not denying you service. So I put an old mask on with a 2" hole I had cut in it and shopped. How sad when we are treated this way, I am 67 years old and not looking for an altercation with anybody, particularly with a person that wants her 15 min. of fame. I will Not ever return to Menards.

Menards11% rebate

I have been waiting for almost 4 months for my rebate I sent in back in July, The rebate center has a "contact us" link, which I used two weeks ago to find a status. A week later, they requested receipts which I attached to their email on September 16, 2020. Still nothing was received for the following:
                  Sent on July 3, 2020 Rebate for $65.93
                  Sent on July 9, 2020 rebate for $47.53
                  from Christopher D. Walker
                  9850 dartmouth rd
                  Clarkston, mi. 48348
                  Can I join the class action lawsuit?

• We
                      wen0332 Oct 01, 2020

I bought a house and started remodeling, was excited for rebates that too never showed up. So glad I had not got to the kitchen yet. They got me on flooring but not on cabinets and appliances. So mad i did not keep copies of my receipts (other than one online purchase for carpet).

T
                    Sep 21, 2020

Menards — Rebates

I usually shop menards on a weekly bases. I have submitted several rebates, it's been 8 weeks and have...

A
                    Sep 09, 2020

Menards — Rebates and tracking of rebates and not receiving rebates

June 2020 to Aug 2020 I have submitted several rebates to the Elk Mound, WI P.O. Box. I have yet to receive...

R
                    Aug 25, 2020

Menards — Maytag washer

My wife bought a maytag washer in february and she can't find reciept so we went to store to reprint and...

MenardsRebates at menards

I agree the Attorney General reach sate should get involved This is a total rip off even if you follow their procedures and do what they say you never get your money if it was just only me and I had problems it would be well maybe I'm doing things wrong but I know lots of people that have tried to get their money back in this 11% percent back, Never received a dime show if you buy anything from menards realize that you're gonna pay full price Far as I'm concerned or total crooks and are getting by with it.