Anjani Packers and Movers, Jamnagaritem damage and rude behaviour of shreeanjani packers and movers jamnagar gujarat

Dear sir,
I have shifted my house hold articles from dwarka (gujarat) to kalyan maharashtra through anjani packers and movers, jamnagar. I faced very trouble and loss of property as my dressing table mirror and frame glass completly damage while shifting. I had also faced lot trouble and rude behaviour of company's jamnagar branch. There was no coordination between jamnagar branch and kalyan branch. Unlodinh team was not easy for unpacking after loading. I let them talk to jamnagar branch, they agreed but unwillingly unpack some heavy material and still left some material and unpacked it and behaves in a peaseless manner. So we unpack remaining materials ourself nextday and found our dressing table mirror and photo frame glass completly damage. We complaint to jamnagar gujarat branch on phone but they have totally negative response. Also I faced my unprofessional behaviour of mr k.S. Chaudhary and rude and bad behaviour of mr balveer of shreeanjani packers and movers jamnagar branch on phone while discussing my problem. My life time worst experience I faced through the company whose service I avail first time. On every part unloading team asking for more money instead I already paid whole amount to jamnagar gujarat branch. Jamnagar people didn't coordinate with kalyan team properly at their end and it was required to contact jamnagar branch again and again. Ultimately we gave up and let the unloading team to go with out completion of unpacking. Jamnagar team said'talk to mumbai team'. Mumbai team said'talk to jamnagar branch for your problem. Ultimately we tired.
So I request to please look into the matter for my financial loss and also of rude behaviour.

Regards