Allure Cosmetics " AT"T Online Survey / Allure offer for free product that actually signs you up for a monthly delivery @ $100 a pop

1 Hillisburg Indiana, United States

A pop up that appeared to be an AT&T customer satisfaction survey offered a reward for completing the survey. I went thru the survey and selected the facial cream as my reward. I was led to believe the reward was not complete when it actually was & they had my name, address and a billing method for postage. Then I was led down a rabbit hole.
I finally decided to go back a few pages and saw the disclaimer at the bottom of the page stating I signed up for a monthly delivery of the product for nearly $100 a month. I immediately called the number to cancel. The guy talked all around my demand to remove me from the monthly membership. I finally had to get tough and say IN NO WAY AM I AUTHORING THIS COMPANY TO PLACE ANY CHARGE ON MY ACCOUNT, EVER. He finally said he did it but now I must be vigulant about looking for charges billed to me.
This "survey "is a 3rd party that AT&T allows to market to their customers. I don't even know if AT&T gets survey results.

Allure Cosmetics